Fandomverse (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, August 14, 2013, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

Sounds like crazy fun!  Would anyone mind if I try my hand at RDJ's Holmes then?  And if not, there's always the old standbys:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
James Bond or Indiana Jones

Imogen

Heyy, fun stuff..I was still debating over characters and those came up a well. Not that I'm too avid on playing a male. Thought maybe play Fiona Volpe from Thunderball.

I have an incredibly tough time thinking of female characters..Now, male characters I'd like to play with.. That's easy!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Faustus

Quote from: Sabre on August 15, 2013, 02:51:12 PM
Sounds like crazy fun!  Would anyone mind if I try my hand at RDJ's Holmes then?  And if not, there's always the old standbys:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
James Bond or Indiana Jones

Sabre, I would be in love with the idea of you taking up RDJ Holmes!

I'll finish up my Cumberbatch Holmes tonight (hopefully) and we'll see where that takes me from there. :D

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Cynadea

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Sabre

Batman4560

Im just gonna throw this out. Someone should be a pro wrestler.

apygoos

how about no, i hate everything that is pro wrestling.

Ember Star

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 15, 2013, 05:23:55 PM
Im just gonna throw this out. Someone should be a pro wrestler.
Fictional characters only, Hun.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Cynadea

Quote from: Ember Star on August 15, 2013, 05:34:59 PM
Fictional characters only, Hun.
someone could argue that they're playing fictional character, but the answer would still be... no. :P

Ember Star

Quote from: Aysande on August 15, 2013, 05:43:41 PM
someone could argue that they're playing fictional character, but the answer would still be... no. :P
I view it as reality TV, and I figure if talk shows, people playing fictional versions of themselves, and reality TV stars aren't allow, well pro wrestlers fall under that category too. LOL.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

steelsmiter

we all agree that Terry Bolea won't work.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

PoppyHoneymeade

With two Sherlocks running around I'm tempted to play one of the Irene Adlers....

arkhos

Quote from: Imogen on August 15, 2013, 12:28:13 PM
Hmm.. Harry Dresden, or Alex Mundane from Charlie's Angels. *ponders* Jareth from Labyrinth...

Or for a real challenge: Vila Restal.

Absolutely LOVE Dresden. But the book version is sooooo much better than the series version was.

Even if Claudia Black was in a couple episodes. ;)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Cynadea

By the way, people, if you want to play more than one character, you can :)

Robelwell202

I just found my muse for this thread!!

Richard P. Riddick!
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Ember Star

Quote from: Robelwell202 on August 16, 2013, 12:06:56 AM
I just found my muse for this thread!!

Richard P. Riddick!
I LOVE YOU!

Robelwell202

Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Ember Star

Quote from: Robelwell202 on August 16, 2013, 12:53:16 AM
Why, thank you.  ;)
I can only imagine the possibilities with him and Patience in the same area. Mm....

Sabre

Quote from: PoppyHoneymeade on August 15, 2013, 11:38:44 PM
With two Sherlocks running around I'm tempted to play one of the Irene Adlers....

One Irene and two Sherlocks, whatever could happen?  O:)

steelsmiter

Quote from: Sabre on August 16, 2013, 12:59:03 AM
One Irene and two Sherlocks, whatever could happen?  O:)
Duh! Spit Roast...
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Imogen

Quote from: arkhos on August 15, 2013, 11:45:17 PM
Absolutely LOVE Dresden. But the book version is sooooo much better than the series version was.

Even if Claudia Black was in a couple episodes. ;)

-ark

Totally agree! But I think the series version offers enough leeway to incorporate some of the book's characteristics.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

arkhos

Quote from: Imogen on August 16, 2013, 02:49:23 AM
Totally agree! But I think the series version offers enough leeway to incorporate some of the book's characteristics.

Definitely. :)

I particularly liked Bob in human-form. Very nicely done in my opinion.

And while I loved Paul Blackthorn, he just isn't Harry. For one, he's about 2 feet too short. lol.

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Imogen

Quote from: arkhos on August 16, 2013, 08:55:22 AM
Definitely. :)

I particularly liked Bob in human-form. Very nicely done in my opinion.

And while I loved Paul Blackthorn, he just isn't Harry. For one, he's about 2 feet too short. lol.

-ark

And once you've heard the audio books, he just has to have James Marsters' voice.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

arkhos

Quote from: Imogen on August 16, 2013, 09:43:05 AM
And once you've heard the audio books, he just has to have James Marsters' voice.

I might have to try them sometime. :)

I've always been a fuddy-duddy when it comes to Audiobooks. But I absolutely love this series so might have to give them a try. :)

-ark

RedEve

Is any possible character allowed in this?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list