News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplay :D One on One. (Wolfy4226 x Eclipse)

Started by Wolfy, September 30, 2009, 07:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclipsed Northern Star

"They are just being jerks about the secrecy of the capital that they exiled me and stripped my bow of its string, those Jerks," she said as she sat down and went to restring her bow. She had an extra string in her pack which was lucky but she had to be careful because she would have to make a replacement for it while they travelled. "Who knows maybe everything is suspose to happen like this," she said as she got her bow nice and taunt.

Crystal looked at her blades and smiled they were still in exellent condition and she secured her weapons about her then said "I guess we better head on out," she didn't like leaving home but staying here would do them no good.

Wolfy

"I suppose so." Raiga said softly to Crystal, walking with her until the reach the end of the forest. "Is this your first time leaving the forest?" Raiga asked Crystal, looking at the plains before them, rolling hills spreading out over the horizon. "...You seem like you've never left it before.."

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal nodded. "Yes it is, I had never been allowed outside the forest," she said as she looked out in awe. She didn't know what to think as she looked up at Raiga then bit her lip nervously. She didn't know what to expect now that she was leaving the safety of her home. She took a deep breath then said "I guess we will have to get moving then," she said as she tried to get past the fear of leaving home.

Wolfy

Raiga smiled softly to Crystal, taking her hands and pulling her out of the forest, into the sunlit grasses. "Well..Tah-Dah, now your out." Raiga said with a laugh. "So come on.." He took her hand, and started running through the grasses, holding her hand and pulling her along as he did.

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal was shocked but giggled at his childish action. She ran beside him and smiled. "So where are we going to go to first to find help?" she asked knowing things would be rough for her outside the forest and how everyone generally distrusted Elves most of the time.

Wolfy

Raiga smiled lightly. "Well, there's a town not too far from here..we could go there." Raiga said, the grass tickling his legs as they moved through it. A light went blew through, making the grass turn into waves of green rolling hills, the sun warm on their skin. "Heh..It's pretty on the outside, isn't it?" Raiga asked Crystal, seeing the town come into view.

Eclipsed Northern Star

"Yes it is pretty, and warm," she said as she reach up to unfasen her cloak that was making her hot. She felt tired now as she was getting hot by the heat of the sun down upon her. She shook her head to stay awake. Something was going on she looked around and saw elven's sleep. It was the only flower they were affected by that made them sleepy and if they didn't get away from it she would just keep falling into a deeper sleep. The humans had cultavated it to keep the Elves from their homes thinking them children snatchers when that was the Fae. She stumbled as she felt her hand slip from Raiga's hand. She fell to her hands and knees and was having dificulty getting up.

Wolfy

Raiga frowned, wondering what was wrong with Crystal, before seeing the elven's sleep flower. He frowned, and used a small incantation to wipe out all the plants around them in a large circle, effectively getting rid of the flower. "Crystal, Crystal, come on..the flower is gone." Raiga said, gently shaking her to try and get her back to the waking world.

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal shook her head as she looked up at Raiga after he had killed the flower. "Thank you," she said as she coughed for a moment and placed a hand on his shoulder. She didn't know how many other Elven's sleep there would be from here to the place but she was glad to have Raiga here to help her.

Wolfy

Raiga smiled softly to Crystal, gently helping her stand on her feet. "Heh..you gave me a scare there, Elf Girl.." Raiga said with a soft smile, having been genuinely concerned for her. "...Actually..you know..I could just teleport us there.." Raiga said with a blush, having just realized this. He smiled softly, and picked Crystal up into his arms, and began to say a long incantation again....only to have a small piece of pollen wander up his nose, causing him to sneeze. In an instant, they were teleported far from where they had been, and landed on an island in the middle of the sea, which sandy beaches stretching up to a dense forest. "...Aww crap...not again..."

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal was shocked when she saw where they ended up. "Your just not having a good day are you?" she said as she sat there in his arms. She didn't know what to think as she looked around and was curious to know where exactly they where. She took a deep breath and felt the magic that was so rich here. She was curious to know more about these area.

Wolfy

Raiga sighed, shaking his head as he slowly put Crystal down on her feet. "...The worst part is I won't be able to teleport us for two days.." Raiga said with a blush. Teleportation took a lot of energy from a magic user. "Soooo...we might as well get used to this place for now... Do you want to explore?" Raiga asked Crystal, smiling softly as he saw a curious look in her eyes, knowing that she did want to explore.

Eclipsed Northern Star

"Since we have time why not?" she asked as she felt better being on her own two feet. She smiled as she walked a little ways down the beach. She wanted to find out more about the feel of the deep magic she felt right now. She was curious to know more aobut this place and why they had ended up here besides just a sneeze.