News:

Main Menu

Torchwood

Started by Elvi, January 16, 2008, 04:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

New series started tonight, it's grown up just a little bit.

I have just one gripe though....

James Marsters and John Barriman snogging and I wasn't in the middle....*huffs*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/sites/episodes/series2/ep001_kiss.shtml
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Swedish Steel

"Access to this site is restricted.
If you are outside the UK you will not be able to use bbc.co.uk/torchwood for rights reasons. "

Now that just sucks.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Jefepato

British ethnocentrism?  Yeesh.

Elvi

Awwwww....NOOOOOOOOO!
What a bugger!

Oh well, you lot will have to do with the still I've found....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/images/downloads/800/tw_downloads_s2_ep01_jack_john_kiss_800.jpg

strangely made

Nope, because the show hasn't be aired anywhere else I'm guessing.

And it wasn't that good a snog, no sexual tension there at all...

Elvi

*chokes*

If there had been any more sexual tension, they would have had each other over a table!

strangely made

The way they were going at each other I thought they had :)

Elvi

Well....to quote the Beastgirl.
"OH MY..........GOD!"
(As she covered her face)

Jefepato

It's just as well that I can't get onto the site.  Elliquiy has messed with my head to the point where I click on things without really considering the fact that I really don't want to see them.

strangely made

What wrong with watching two good looking guys snogging? just the same as watching two women, or a man and a women.

And they are two good looking guys, If I wasn't straight I could fancy them.

Jefepato

Nothing wrong with it at all.  Who said there was?

(Well, I'm sure a lot of people have said there was.  But nobody here.)

Elvi

Quote from: Jefepato on January 16, 2008, 04:35:20 PM
It's just as well that I can't get onto the site.  Elliquiy has messed with my head to the point where I click on things without really considering the fact that I really don't want to see them.

What do you mean by this then Jef?

Both myself and Strangely assumed that you didn't want to see the two men kissing...

Jefepato

That was a good assumption, but there's a large difference between not wanting to see it and thinking there's something wrong with it.

I was merely pointing out my own foolishness in not thinking before I click links.  If I'm insulting anyone here, it's myself, and I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

Bliss

Marsters and Barriman... Snogging... Sexual tension... Zomg! *wibblewhimper*

I need some time alone. And a towel.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

And you may be able to watch it now, they have put the episode on BBCi now.....*smiles*

strangely made

Quote from: Bliss on January 18, 2008, 06:59:01 AM
Marsters and Barriman... Snogging... Sexual tension... Zomg! *wibblewhimper*

I need some time alone. And a towel.

You'll probably need a cold shower as well Bliss :)...it is pretty intense.....damn fine actors those two, never knew straight guys could play Bi-sexual so well :)

Elvi

*slaps Strangely on the shoulder then falls off her chair laughing*

Archangel

Wow, sounds like Strangely might be a little... smitten ?  ;D
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Elvi

Strangely is as straight as they come.
However, unlike other men, who think their 'manhood' will be brought into question, he can appreciate a good looking man, in the same way as I can appreciate a good looking woman...

Bliss

Quote from: strangely made on January 18, 2008, 07:14:40 AM
You'll probably need a cold shower as well Bliss :)...it is pretty intense.....damn fine actors those two, never knew straight guys could play Bi-sexual so well :)

Um, strangely? Barrowman is gayliekwo. Gay as the day is long. Tree full of monkeys on nitrous gay.

John Barrowman - now with real-life mankissings!

*fans self and makes note to watch Putting It Together again soon*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

And so is Jimmy boy.....*laughs*

(Much to Beastgirl's discontent, she wants to know why all the good looking ones are always gay....she's learning quickly....)

Bliss

*giggle* So is this -really- new to strangely, or was that a joke that went right over my short little head? :D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Straight over your head.....like a lubed penguin shot from a cannon and aimed at the setting sun...*laughs*

Bliss

That's a, uh... 'special' mental image you've painted for me, Elvi!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Well.....a special person needs a special image....*grins*