Wiki and Log-Ins

Started by Vandren, January 20, 2020, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Is something going on with the wiki today?

It's not accepting my log-in, or acknowledging that I'm logged in.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Vandren

Quote from: Nymphadora on January 20, 2020, 07:05:30 AM
Same but it is likely related to this: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=313546.0;all

Unless something strange is going on, doubt it.  My email, username, and password are all correct.  And, obviously, I can log in to E., just not the wiki (I've logged in over there 5-6 times).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nymphadora

I understand what you mean, my point is Veks may be doing something in the background that is causing it while that maintenance is going on.

I'm sure someone who knows for sure will be by soon to answer. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Vandren

Kitteredge

Same here. Logged in and everything. The Wiki page no longer has an Upload Image link. I can't figure it out otherwise.

Britwitch

I think it's something to do with the site 'upgrades' Veks is doing at the moment so hopefully it'll sort itself out soon.

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

Blythe

This is going to be a 'Needs Vekseid To Look' sort of thing; I'll point him towards this thread. :)

Vekseid

Ack!

My apologies everyone, I thought I had the right version of my extension in, but apparently not. No small embarrassment >_>

Working now.

Kitteredge

It's working! Thanks so much, as always, for such a marvelous site!