Hello, come on in. [3/18/13]

Started by SinisterKitty, March 18, 2013, 08:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinisterKitty

Hello, my name is Kayla. I've been role-playing for seven years. I'm also currently waiting to be approved, but even after I will still be roleplaying in the non-adult forum. <3

My link in the Adult Forum is: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168926.0

Things I Would Like To Do :
(At this moment in time. Also, the way my pairings are arranged doesn't mean anything at all.)

Pirate x Werewolf
Pirate x Vampire
Pirate x Pirate
Arranged Marriage
Werewolf x Human
Foreign Exchange Student x Student Native to Said Area (Werewolf)
American Student x Foreign Student
Draft Dodger x Girl (WWI/WWII)
Model x Photographer
Adventurer x Adventurer
Adventurer x Guide
Mythical Creature's (Anyone or thing, that I forgot to mention.)

Fan Base:

The way I see 'Fan Base' is simple. I don't want to use the real characters, I like original character's much more. I personally think that they are better, as real character's down blossom as much as OC's. But, I will use the real one's with the proper persuasion.[/B]

Harry Potter*
True Blood
Spirited Away*
Warehouse 13
The Vampire Diaries
H2O: Just Add Water**
The Brother's Grimm*
Secret Circle
Six Days, Seven Nights***
Fruit Basket
Game of Thrones*****
The Vampire Bund
The Cabin in the Woods**
High School of the Dead*
Inuyasha
Six Days and Seven Nights****
NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Full-Metal Alchemist
Charlie's Angels
Bones
The Walking Dead***
Jurassic Park*****
How to Train Your Dragon**
Once Upon A Time****
Grimm*****
Stay Alive****
Silent Hill****

My favorite time period's:

Medieval
Dark Ages
Viking Age
Victorian Era
Baroque Period
Progressive Era
Age of Discovery
The Age of Enlightenment
Industrial Revolution

My Favorite Genre's:

Action/Adventure
Romance
Drama
Horror
Mystery
SciFi/Futuristic
Fantasy
Historical
I'm currently looking for someone who would be suited playing in the setting of Transylvania in 1454 as my characters demented Father. PM me, if you would like more information and I will shoot you a link to a Non-Adult role-play.

Daemosa

Welcome to E! I'd like to give your rps a shot if you don't mind.
If you would like me to post some of my information here until you can see it on your own, just let me know!
Happily married to the woman of my dreams since 2/22/2013
Check out my character database!

So raise your horns To those who died.
Let's drink to Fallen friends tonight.
Let's celebrate their glory life.
We'll meet again in Valhall When we die!

SinisterKitty

Thank you. Which of my idea's appealed to you the most? It would be really nice if I could see some of your information, that way I could get to know you a little.  ;)
I'm currently looking for someone who would be suited playing in the setting of Transylvania in 1454 as my characters demented Father. PM me, if you would like more information and I will shoot you a link to a Non-Adult role-play.

Daemosa

I play a lot of pathfinder and D&D, so there's the mythical creatures and the fantasy era. I only have one character up on my blog (in signature), but I have a slew of them still to load on there.

This is from my own request thread:
QuoteBeing recently approved, I'm looking into getting into the nitty-gritty of this site and into a particularly nasty rp. I do play with a powerhouse character and it has been seen as "godmodding" at times, but if you're ok with being pushed around a little, please let me know! 

Looking for more of a violent rp and less of the sexual nature, having a strong urge to kill swathes of townsfolk...although sex isn't an absolute no. If there is some, it might be secondary to what is trying to be accomplished storyline.

Dark Fantasy
Fantasy
summoning

Plot ideas:

The Destroyer

A rumbling has started about the end of days; most of the towns and villages believe it as a sign from God, while the larger cities have started dismissing it as rumors. The crops haven't been coming in as they should, wells have abruptly dried up, and large amounts of livestock have either gone missing or been found in unrecognizable heaps of gore. The city guard is trying to keep the outlying towns from rioting, but the pressure from the kingdom and the dwindling resources are pushing them to desperate acts, some of a much darker nature....

War!

Two of Hell's generals have been at each others throats, vying for a chance to prove their worth and usurp the other. Promotions in Hell happen one way and one way only: death of the current holder. This particular position is the highly sought after  Torture Lord of Tartarus, currently held by the ancient Demon Lord Daemos. He has been on the throne for eons, never giving his title to those beneath him through sheer terror, or a grisly end to those who try. Can you take the crown, or will you suffer under his heel for eternity?

More to come soon!

SinisterKitty

That sounds like fun--I don't mind power house character's. Though, if you wanted it to get super gory or anything else--we can't do it here until I get approved :( There's other sites though, would you care to use one of those for the time being?

Daemosa

It's fine, it would give us time to get our characters together and introduced to a point where things might go to the dark side >:)

SinisterKitty

Alright. I was thinking of making mine a witch. :) One that goes to the dark side eventually :D

Daemosa

I think I might be able to come up with a counter character for that ;)

Unfortunately we're going to have to postpone this, I have work early in the am and must be off soon. I'll work on getting another character together when I can.

SinisterKitty

Alexxia

Fantasy setting : dark ages , medieval or present day.
Creatures: Vampire ,Were or other unworldly abominations acceptable.

If interested in possibly RPing ,let me know and we can give it a go.

SinisterKitty

Love it. <3 I would definitely enjoy role-playing with you. :)

Alexxia

Let's get together on it and give it a go then <33

SinisterKitty

Should we have both character's be vampires? Or just one of them?

Alexxia

Whichever feels right and fits the RP currently roaming inside your brain xD

SinisterKitty

I've had this kind of back story stuck in the back of my head for ages: Transylvanian couple's Daughter is turned into a vampire during an outbreak in Medieval times. The Father use's the Daughter as a sort of weapon against her will. Her lover intervenes and gets turned, then her Father dies shortly afterwards at the hands of his Daughter.

Alexxia

Seems like we may need a 3rd RP partner . Multi-player RP's are ever so much fun and more diverse.

SinisterKitty

Who needs that when you can double up characters? :D

Alexxia

Very true but the added RP styles and personalities tend to liven up most RP's.   LOl... You can tell I'm used to RP's with anywhere from 2 to 15 posters.

SinisterKitty

We could try to get more people, but I would need to throw more into the plot. :P

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: SinisterKitty on March 20, 2013, 06:47:51 AM
I've had this kind of back story stuck in the back of my head for ages: Transylvanian couple's Daughter is turned into a vampire during an outbreak in Medieval times. The Father use's the Daughter as a sort of weapon against her will. Her lover intervenes and gets turned, then her Father dies shortly afterwards at the hands of his Daughter.
Quote from: Alexxia on March 20, 2013, 06:52:58 AM
Seems like we may need a 3rd RP partner . Multi-player RP's are ever so much fun and more diverse.

Speaking of a third person...

Hey, I saw that post and felt compelled to throw out there that I think that sounds really really cool. Id be up for playing the lover or the father. Which roles do you want so i can start brain storming for the third?

SinisterKitty

Well. The Father dies, but her Mother is still alive. So, is her lover. You could play him. :) The setting is around 1454, just a two years before the reign of Vlad the Impaler.

Antipaladin of Calista

Why not start a few days after she is turned, that way there are more characters and additionally there is direct character development coming from the girl trying to either hide or embrace her new gifts and curse.

SinisterKitty

Alright, yeah. After I typed that, it dawned on me -.- You could play, both? If you'd like. :)

Antipaladin of Calista

im better with one character so I can focus on the character. I like the prospect of playing either of the men, but as I think about it I think the lover would be really fun if he served as a knight or something religious where he would have to make hard choices when it came to his beloved.

SinisterKitty

Alright, so we would need the Father and the Mother. As for the Father I forgot to mention that he wanted his Daughter to kill her beloved, but she couldn't do it. So, she turned him. >:D