Into The Spiderverse (Spider Centric Group Roleplay)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 14, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Looking forward to seeing your intro post Keyotess!

As well as everyone elses! I also added Peni Parker to the characters I am playing for those who did not see.

Gilgameshian

I'd be interested in joining the RP as the Scarlet Spider, Mr. Ben "I'm Not Peter Dammit" Reilly, or as a version of Taskmaster who got the Venom Symbiote/Spider-Powers. I kind of like both ideas and can't decide which would be more interesting...
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Gilgameshian on December 29, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
I'd be interested in joining the RP as the Scarlet Spider, Mr. Ben "I'm Not Peter Dammit" Reilly, or as a version of Taskmaster who got the Venom Symbiote/Spider-Powers. I kind of like both ideas and can't decide which would be more interesting...

I feel like my advice here should be one over the other...

But why not both!

I honestly think both would be great additions. I'd be interested in getting another spider we've never seen before for sure!

Gilgameshian

Venom

Venom

The Basics
Legal Name: Anthony Masters
Alias: Tony, Taskmaster, Venom
Universe Designation: Earth-994

Physical Description
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220 lbs.
Face Claim: Tom Hardy (And yes, he is aware that another Venom out there looks like him)
General Appearance: Tony wears prefers to wear suits just about anywhere. It's classy and in his opinion they fit him well. Of course he can have the symbiote take just about any form of clothing he needs but he almost always keeps it at a business casual level. As for his physical appearance he's always well maintained. His hair is combed and exactly where he wants it, his beard is exactly how he likes it, and his clothes are impeccable. He's not a perfectionist but he's damn close liking to make sure that he looks right. First impressions mean everything and he likes to be prepared for a first impression any time.

Personality and History

Personality

The best word to describe Tony is confident. Before he regained his memories he thought he was one of the best around and now with his memories back he's certain he's one of the best around. He carries himself with purpose and pride but not arrogance as he once did. Tony is a man of purpose now after the fall of the corrupt SHIELD of his world and seeks to find those who would claim power to abuse it and bring them low. He was once a normal soldier and now, gifted with all the abilities that he has been given, he sees it as part of his duty to help those who need it. Perhaps Peter Parker's sense of morality rubbed off on him when they worked together for a time in his world. All that's known is that he's perfectly casual, charming, and more than willing to extend a hand to those who need it. He just might be a bit sarcastic about it. Some things never go away after all.

Venom, on the other hand, is still present. He is not bloodthirsty like he once was with Eddie nor as he was when he was with Scorpion but rather focused on the same goal as Tony. They work in sync with one another and both bring talents to the table. Venom is more aggressive than Tony is, by nature, and he tries to influence Tony to take what he wants presuming it isn't a bad thing to go for it. He's the voice in Tony's head that tells him that he needs to act and needs to keep moving. Always more to do. Always more to see. Always.

Biography

Earth-994 was strikingly similar to 616 except, as ever, with a few key differences. Anthony Masters worked with criminals for the better part of his life. See, the experimental serum he had taken to give him his photographic reflexes had rendered him forgetful. Memories of a week ago or more simply faded as he took in more muscle memory. Learned how to fight, dance, make music, and any number of other talents that slowly built up. He watched every single hero to learn their style but he couldn't replicate them all. Much like 616 he took to training criminals or whoever else would pay him good money. It was a living.

The difference, however, came when he was working for SHIELD for a stint. The Venom Symbiote was long a subject of study for them and they wanted it for themselves. This SHIELD was eager to get their hands on alien artifacts in the hopes of buffering their own power. Having studied all the footage they could give him Tony was tasked with bringing the symbiote in. So they equipped him with a sonic blaster and other gadgets specifically designed to help him bring in the symbiote. And Tony was good. Damn good. Too good almost really. He matched up with Eddie Brock and managed to defeat him using all of his devices. The symbiote was contained in a small vessel and he was transporting it back when the plane he was riding on was attacked.

Tony defended himself, as best he could, but the containment on the symbiote broke and soon Venom was seeping into his armor and into him. What neither expected was that Venom's presence would have a vast effect on him. The experimental serum was never as complete as the one that changed Steve Rogers but the symbiote...the symbiote bridged those gaps. It fixed Tony and cleared his mind. His brain could suddenly recall everything. Everything he had forgotten came back to him in a sudden flash of realization while his body shifted and mutated. The serum's gaps were bridged by Venom's "Spider DNA" which he had carried over from his time bonded to Peter Parker. In doing so Tony was suddenly not only possessing a body to rival that of Captain America but a small suite of Spider-Abilities. Now they weren't exactly like Peter's but he learned. And he learned fast.

With his memories restored so to was his character. Tony had worked for SHIELD. They had known who he was and they had never bothered to tell him. Never told him that he'd had a wife. Never told him that she was dead now. So much that he'd missed and he had never even known it was missing. So Taskmaster had to change. He wasn't a criminal mastermind or a teacher to goons the world over. He was going to expose the crimes of SHIELD as best he could. It was through these actions that he became friends with Peter Parker. SHIELD had long been after his identity and the source of his powers though he always managed to stay a step ahead. Tony uncovered his identity as Spider-Man by deduction and approached him.

It was, unfortunately, an ill-fated meeting. As they would manage to uncover evidence that would turn the people against SHIELD but, in the effort, Peter lost his powers. They had analyzed his DNA from a blood sample collected after a fight and engineered a weapon to remove it. Tony got him out alive but it changed things. Changed many things. Peter and his wife went into hiding once the story broke. Hell broke loose on their world as heroes rose up against the corrupt SHIELD. It was then that Tony made a stand. He promised himself that he wouldn't let another world go so far. He would try to hold back the tide. Keep those in power in check. Surprisingly Venom was in agreement. The symbiote had worked with him and Tony had treated it like a partner. A valued part of the operations that he ran and a fresh perspective when he needed one. They were united in purpose and in mind for the sake of aiding those who needed it whether they knew it or not.

When he discovered that there was far more to the universe than, well, one universe they were eager to help. They were Venom. And to those who misused their power, they would be justice.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

The Super Spider Serum: Tony was injected with an experimental replica of the Super Soldier Serum that made Captain America. While his wasn't perfected it did grant him Photographic Reflexes. Now that he has bonded with the symbiote the serum is "whole" having mixed Spider where the Serum was broken. This grants him a host of abilities and changes similar to the two heroes.
Short Version: Spider Powers mixed with Captain America's enhanced human body and Taskmaster's classic Photographic Reflexes. His Spider-Sense is mixed with his PhotoReflexes to allow him to identify dangers much more precisely presuming he's encountered that kind of threat before.
Long Version
-Superhuman Strength: Tony is actually stronger than the average Spider because his Serum takes enhancements from both the Super Soldier and the Spider thus allowing him to lift and strike with much greater strength than even Peter in his prime.
-Superhuman Agility: Tony is nimble enough to make the world's greatest gymnast and tightrope walker weep. That said, most Spider-Folk are more nimble on their feet than him.
-Superhuman Stamina: Tony is capable of moving, fighting, and otherwise going long past when even a peak human would begin to fade. In this he's closer to Captain America than Spider-Man being able to push onwards. Even above this, unlike some others, even if Tony were to cease being active his body would still remain exactly at its peak for many years to come.
-Superhuman Speed: Tony is fast. Not lightning fast, that's someone else's schtick, but he's fast enough to catch up to a speeding vehicle, wave at the driver, and then run ahead of them.
-Superhuman Durability: You know the saying "I feel like I've been hit by a truck"? Tony's actually been hit by a truck. And fallen off buildings. And then been hit by a truck (It's a long story and he doesn't want to talk about it) but he's always gotten back up. He's hard to break
-Superhuman Balance: Kind of goes hand in hand with agility but Tony could get across a tight rope suspended in the air between two buildings while hopping on one foot. Okay, maybe not quite that extreme but he could certainly get across without ever losing his balance. His spacial awareness is second to none.
-Superhuman Reflexes: This is Tony's bread and butter. His reflexes are as honed as they could possibly be with enhancements from the Serum and the Spider he's capable of reacting in split seconds to threats.
-Healing Factor: Thanks to the Serum he's actually able to heal up much faster than the normal human. He's no Wolverine so he's not going to get fixed up in the heat of battle with this but he'll be walking after breaking a leg before too terribly long.
-Spider-Sense: Tony's Spider-Sense is a little different. Unlike other Spiders who generally feel danger and move out of the way this sense has mingled with his Photographic Reflexes in a strange way. He can get a feel for what the attack is and how best to dodge it rather than simply "Oh God, get out of the way". It allows him to react, understand, and respond to threats in a way others can't. The downside of this is that if it is something he's never encountered he has to guess which puts him at a disadvantage compared to the normal Spiders who have no such distinction between threats to avoid, just that they know how to avoid them.
-Wall Crawling: The man can crawl, walk, run, or dance on walls with ease.
-Photographic Reflexes: The Taskmaster's only superhuman abilities, once, were that of his photographic reflexes. He was able to duplicate almost any physical activity he sees after seeing it done by someone else only once. Taskmaster can use this ability to master complex gymnastics routines and play difficult pieces of music. However, he typically prefers to use this ability to copy the combat skills, both armed and unarmed, of costumed crime-fighters and expert martial artists from around the world, typically seen through watching videos of them in combat situations. He can also copy the subtle muscle movements of others so precisely that he can at times do things such as copying another person's voice so precisely as to fool voice recognition software.
-Physical Movement Prediction: He can also do things such as figuring out the sleight of hand techniques of a master poker cheater simply by watching them. He has often shown the ability to actually predict an opponent's next move before they make it if he has studied their fighting style enough. Opponents who are skilled at improvisational fighting styles, or who have a more random unpredictable style are less likely to have their moves predicted by Taskmaster.

Venom Symbiote: So technically this is a wholly different entity from Tony but They are Venom and they work in concert. Oft times Venom is inside Tony manifesting as clothes or a uniform when he needs to be active. Otherwise the suit is just observant and keen to act. So long as he is bonded to the Symbiote he is conferred certain benefits and weaknesses.
Short Version: Standard Venom Suit abilities from Eddie Brock Venom with a little dabble of Agent Venom.
Long Version
-Superhuman Strength: Before he came into contact with the costume, Tony had conditioned himself to lift (press) 700 lb. Once they merged, the costume added Spider-Man’s superhuman strength to Brock’s vast human strength, making him more powerful than Spider-Man. However, his full strength often fluctuates. Venom has demonstrated strength ranging from only slightly greater than Spider-Man's to being capable of trading blows with high-powered individuals such as Juggernaut. This is caused by the several mutations that the symbiote took with Tony, gaining additional bulk and muscle mass over long periods of time with its host.
-Superhuman Durability: Venom's body is highly resistant to physical injury, capable of withstanding assault from high-caliber bullets as well as attacks from super powered individuals. When distributed at a typical thickness over Tony's body, the symbiote is capable of absorbing bullets from small-arms weapons firing conventional ammunition.
-Superhuman Stamina: Venom is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, the symbiote filtering breathable air to the host.
-Regenerative Healing Factor: Additionally, the symbiote is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiote is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot such as cancer. The symbiote has enabled its host to recover from injuries that should have been lethal, such as Mac Gargan being impaled by the Swordsman's Makluan Sword; and Flash Thompson being impaled by Toxin's blade-arm,[130] and having his head sliced in half by Jack O'Lantern V's scythe.
-Wall-Crawling: The alien costume also replicates Spider-Man’s ability to cling to walls by controlling the flux of inter-atomic attraction between molecular boundary layers.
-Webbing Generation: Venom can shoot strands of the alien’s substance in the form of "webbing" at high pressure. The alien’s substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after "shedding." The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder. The strands possess a tensile strength of 125 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. The one limitation to this ability was used to Spider-Man's advantage during their second bout; Since the webbing itself comprises the costume, if Venom generates too much he will be left vulnerable as the symbiote is weakened and unable to replenish his lost mass for a short period of time. In addition to creating webbing, Tony can use the symbiote in the form of tentacles or tendrils to attack or ensnare his opponents.
-Web Weapons: Unique to Tony he is further capable of manipulating Venom beyond tentacles and to have the symbiote take the shape of various weapons allowing him to mimic the fighting styles of weapon based heroes very effectively. This can create a sharp edge if done just right and Tony has mastered "just right".
-Spider-Sense Immunity: Due to Spider-Man being a host to the symbiote, Venom, and his offspring, is able to bypass Spider-Man's spider-sense. Venom is capable of attacking Spider-Man without alerting him, making Venom a deadly foe. Note that this only applies to Peter Parker Spider-Men not clones or anyone else with Spider Powers.
-Telepathy: The symbiote can communicate telepathically with its host as well as other symbiotes given time to make the connection. It cannot control minds or the like but merely communicate.
-Telepathy Resistance: As a result of Venom being a bond between two separate minds, it takes longer than conventional for a telepath to affect his mind. This defense is not absolute, however. Additionally, attempting to telepathically incapacitate Venom by targeting the host does not prevent the symbiote from fighting back.

Equipment:

More weapons than you can probably imagine (Guns, swords, shields, spears, bows, and more) which are stashed at his current home and pulled out as needed.
Web-Shooters designed by Peter himself just in case something goes terribly wrong.

Skills

Skill Name:

-Natural Teacher: While his methods vary wildly depending on what he's teaching one thing for certain is that Tony is exceptionally good at showing people how to do some of the moves he does. He can impart his knowledge effectively enough to teach street level thugs how to fight like professionals quick after all.

-Body Language Master: Part by-prodiuct of his power and part intuition Tony is rather good at reading people from the way they move and act often able to discern what they're getting at. Not perfectly, to his chagrin, but often good enough to help him decide who to trust and the like. Harder to fool for certain.

-Highly Intelligent: While many of the other Spiders are intelligent Tony's comes mainly from the field ot tactics and combat awareness. He's been in battles all his life as an agent of SHIELD and beyond has allowed him to case a room, know the best ways in and out, and how to incapacitate everyone in the room to the best of his abilities.

Weaknesses

As with all Venom symbiotes there is a distinct weakness to fire and sonic blasts. While he is capable of acting while subjected to these it is painful and Tony will be far weaker without the symbiote's added benefits if forced to fight without its aid.

Additionally people with mental illnesses or other sorts of insanity, for want of a better term, are difficult for Tony to fight since his fighting style revolves around understanding his opponent and he can't really understand insanity (Deadpool is the most common example but the idea holds that the more unhinged or random someone is the harder it is for Tony to handle them).

So there's my current idea for Taskmaster-Venom. Let me know what you think. I'm sure it's a little rough in some places but the core ideas and such feel right to me. Would welcome any opinions!
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Norsegod1839

I wouldn't say thats rough at all! This is a really REALLY good idea. If you're ready for me to throw it up then let me know. My only recommendation might be that we fine a venom task master costume so we can put a costume to the concept!

Gilgameshian

I mean, at most I'd tinker with some specifics so if you want to put him up in the characters then feel free. As for finding a Venomaster (Taskvenom? Venotask?) costume I didn't see any from a cursory google search but I don't think this Tony is going to have a similar suit, like with a skull mask, or anything. He's not the criminal he once was so the skull isn't really working for him. I'll keep an eye out though.

I need to up my Google-Fu.

Norsegod1839

If your okay with it I might perform a look my self. There was a venomverse story that ran not to long ago that might have a venom task master I can show you.

I'll PM you the findings and you can decide if any match. I will add him though before doing that so he is in. Feel free to go ahead and write your intro.

pdragon

Maybe something like this? It's supposed to be Red Skull, but the skull design would also work just fine for Taskmaster. Alternatively you could do something based on Agent Venom, since it has the same militaristic armor look.

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Gilgameshian

Yeah, feel free to look. I do think Agent Venom might have something proper too. I'll take a look. That Red Skull though...that's some nightmare material right there which is pretty much right for a bad guy with Venom.

Norsegod1839

I'll get an OOC up shortly to guys since we have so many people now.

Agent Venom (s) might be on our horizon! So it would be funny to see one reaching to some one not in the "squad"

Gilgameshian

Sounds great, I'll look forward to the OOC. Gotta figure out what scene/who Venom should appear to. I'm sure a fair amount of people will be a little offput by the symbiote considering Venom's history with Spiders.

If anyone wants to plot anything out though feel free to PM!

Norsegod1839

A good neutral person to port into and make first introductions would be Advanced Spider-Man who has yet to deal with his own Venom.

Also they were all invited by him and Otto so everyone has been "vetted" so to speak.

pdragon

No joke one of the initial concepts I was considering was a version of Bonesaw that had bonded with the Venom symbiote. Surprisingly despite being such a meme, there's no fanart of Bonesaw at all unfortunately.

Also a slightly more color-appropriate version of the Red Skull venom

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

CyDoodle

Hi, I've just been approved this morning and I just wanted to know if ya'll are cool with OCs?

Norsegod1839

Okay so on the subject of OC's

(Also welcome aboard! I saw you were checking it out during your time unapproved and made a mental note to look out for ya!)

Given this is a multiverse of Spiders I won't say I am looking for... straight up OC's? If that make sense.

Instead the version of OC's I am looking for run in line with what Pdragon and Gilga did.

What I mean by that can probably best be summed up by some examples.

Say you want to play a version of Venom who is bonded to a random person. That would be fine.

Say you want to play a version of Bruce Banner who got spider gamma powers instead of just hulk powers. That would be fine.

Say you want to do some kind of Spider/ Daredevil mashup. That would be fine.

To kind of break it down further I would PREFER to get spiders who are part of the supporting cast, part of the wider Marvel Universe or something akin to that as characters. I'd say though that there's a lot of room for flexibility here. For instance I once had the pleasure of playing against someone who was a single mom with two kids who got bonded to Venom and that person did an amazing job. In any case I will never ever turn down an idea! So if you want to throw one up here we can go from there.

CyDoodle

Ok thanks, I've actually been working on him for a couple of months now and imputed everything about him using the code you put up, I'm not as good at HTML as I used to be but hopefully it works right.

CyDoodle

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Wolfspider

The Basics
Legal Name: Jonny Alvarado
Alias: Jon, JJ, Wolfspider
Universe Designation: Earth-590

Physical Description
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/44/9b/fb449bc1c023decfa43d7a98707b6eb8.jpg
Height: 5'11
Weight:  120 lbs
Face Claim: Tyler Posey
General Appearance:  Jonny will normally dress in a nice shirt and jeans but when it comes to crime fighting he wheres his self made costume much like the original spiderman costume however it adds a hood and long skirt modeled after his favorite video game character, Assasins creed, Bayek. Its colors were chosen to hide more in the dark with a dark purple and a white ting of light neon green for reflective purposes

Personality and History

Personality

Jonny is sort of your average college student a bit sleep deprived and always in a rush but if you're ever able to slow him down and get a chance to talk to him you'll find a sweet caring person who works hard and perseveres threw even the toughest of challenges that life had thrown at him thus far. Most would call him brave for running into his burning home to save his family but for Jonny, it was really just natural instincts. If he feels like something is wrong he jumps into action without a second thought and although this can be helpful sometimes, it unfortunately gets him into more trouble more often then not. Jonny is also naturally curious, he seeks out what confuses him to try and learn from it. This helps him, especially when reporting on a new scoop and with his new job as a hero helps even more when trying to bust bad guys.

Biography

Jonny is a student Journalist at his public college in his hometown in Bronx, New York. He was born to the humble writer, Jessica Alvarado, who has written many children's' books as well as art teaching books and the world famous entomologist, Harris Alvarado, who has done genetic testing for Avalon Chemicals; on insects finding ways to change human DNA to create stronger more durable humans. Jonny also has a little brother Alex who is only 9 but looks up to Jonny like he's a real superhero.

One day as an assignment Jonny was asked to write a research article on an interesting person in his life, Jonny leaped at the chance to interview his father who was currently doing research on a new project with spiders. He, unfortunately, couldn't do so due to the project being classified. Being curious he decided to dig deeper, late one night he broke into his father office trying to find files about the projects. Distracted his is bitten by one of his fathers escaped lab spiders. He brushes off the incident quickly till he finds the files he was looking for although he cannot make full sense of it due to being terrible at science so instead he quickly just takes pictures and flees before he caught by anyone.

The next day Jonny is approached by Avalon Chemicals who had photographic proof of him breaking in and demands for the photos he had taken, Jonny denies any wrongdoing and goes on with his life. The next day he turns in the report to the news who takes it to publish. Later that day when Jonny goes home he finds it in flames. He quickly leaps into action not giving a second thought to the danger. He pulls his mother and brother out of the burning home but before he can find his father he is crushed under a ceiling beam. He his rescued by firemen but not without injury.

After an unheard of speedy recovery, Jonny wakes up in the hospital his lower legs gone. He is given prosthetics and worked hard to train with them, as he does he notices changes in his body like being able to climb walls without needing grip, his agility, durability, and scenes enhanced and being able to produce magnetic waves that can interfere with nearby tech. Wanting to make up for his past mistakes as well as make his late father proud he took up the name of Wolf-spider the same that bit him so many years ago in his father's' lab and vowed to take down the company that killed his father and endangered his family and anyone like them.

Superpowers & Equipment
Powers: Regular spider powers and Magnetic Manipulation: Wolfspider can disrupt electronic signals, causing cell phones and other electrical appliances to work erratically, or fail completely. This comes in handy as Wolfspider can then easily disable cameras, computers, and cell phones even whole building systems but doing this can cause major headaches and in worst cases can make him pass out. 

Equipment:

Venom Spitters: Knowing he couldn’t handle bad guys with just his fist Jonny created non-lethal venom spitters. These are hooked onto the mask to look like real spider fangs and cannot only inject but also spray an enemy with a non-lethal liquid substance much like mace or pepper spray. If injected into the blood it will stun an enemy for up to an hour easily purchased online.

Polycarbonate spring loaded prosthetic legs: With no legs Jonny was given normal prosthetics  that held in everyday life however with help from a medical engineering college buddy they created a new set of legs that helped Jonny with jumping highers running faster and even allowing  Jonny to remain silent for sneak attacks.

Spider mask: Altho Jonnys powers enhance his vision he has created a specially designed mask that not only has night vision but also mini bright lights and even camera that way he his able to review evidence and fighting styles of some of his foes, the mask also includes a gas mask like filter so if ever attacked by chemical weapons he can’t be easily poisoned.

Web hook shot:  With not being as smart as the original spiderman Jonny was never able to create web shooters quite the same he, however, came up with the webhook shooter an electrical grapple hook launcher that can quickly and easily pull then retract with an easy push of a button on the palm of his hand.

Skills

Skill Name: Enhansed engenering skills

Norsegod1839

ff

The Basics
Legal Name: Mary-Jane Watson
Alias: Spider-Jane
Universe Designation: Earth-1048

Physical Description
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 120
Face Claim:
Kate Sarkissian

General Appearance:

Redhead, freck-speckled, busty and lithe, has gotten more athletic since inheriting her own spider-powers. Is often quite fashionable (and a semi-professional model) with casual chic attire or form-fitting spider-suits .

Personality and History

Personality

Sweet, kind, bubbly, sometimes pouty, with a bit of a naughty sense of humor.

Biography

MJ’s known Peter was Spider-Man for as long as he has been spider man. They were neighbors and she and him were very best friends for a long time. When he became Spider-Man in high school, she got involved pretty early (driving him to the hospital a few times, and covering for his secret-identity and dual-life shenanigans). They hadad an on and off relationship for years throughout college ,until eventually they finally decided they couldn't be without the other.

Shortly after they got married, Peter got involved with a resurgence of trying to replicate him at Oscorp. This led to him accidentally bringing home a experimental spider that bit her. She got powers similar to his, his powers plus a unique "venom strike" and the ability to turn herself invisible as a camouflage mode.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

Wall crawling, spider-sense, enhanced speed and strenght and ability, healing factor, venom strike, invisibility.

Equipment:

Web shooters, spider-suit.

Skills

Skill Name:

Martial arts, climbing, modeling (not as easy as it looks, honest). Good at taking selfies that get a lot of likes.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: ff on December 30, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

The Basics
Legal Name: Mary-Jane Watson
Alias: Spider-Jane
Universe Designation: Earth-1048

Physical Description
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 120
Face Claim:
Kate Sarkissian

General Appearance:

Redhead, freck-speckled, busty and lithe, has gotten more athletic since inheriting her own spider-powers. Is often quite fashionable (and a semi-professional model) with casual chic attire or form-fitting spider-suits .

Personality and History

Personality

Sweet, kind, bubbly, sometimes pouty, with a bit of a naughty sense of humor.

Biography

MJ’s known Peter was Spider-Man for as long as he has been spider man. They were neighbors and she and him were very best friends for a long time. When he became Spider-Man in high school, she got involved pretty early (driving him to the hospital a few times, and covering for his secret-identity and dual-life shenanigans). They hadad an on and off relationship for years throughout college ,until eventually they finally decided they couldn't be without the other.

Shortly after they got married, Peter got involved with a resurgence of trying to replicate him at Oscorp. This led to him accidentally bringing home a experimental spider that bit her. She got powers similar to his, his powers plus a unique "venom strike" and the ability to turn herself invisible as a camouflage mode.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

Wall crawling, spider-sense, enhanced speed and strenght and ability, healing factor, venom strike, invisibility.

Equipment:

Web shooters, spider-suit.

Skills

Skill Name:

Martial arts, climbing, modeling (not as easy as it looks, honest). Good at taking selfies that get a lot of likes.

*visibly swoons*

Alright! Let me get her moved over! Go ahead and post her up FF when you can.

AmandaShow

Yowza O_O
some of these characters, man... *fans self*
Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

Norsegod1839

Prosak

How do people feel about an aged up Spider Girl? May "Mayday" Parker. Daughter of Peter Parker in her home universe. May have an idea for something more original as a second character but would want to run it by the gm first through pm.

Norsegod1839

Prosak

Pm me about your original second cahracter and about Mayday. I am highly interested in getting Mayday in here! And would also love to hear your second character idea.

Norsegod1839

Update

1/6/19

The Claimed spiders have been updatted