Dark Matter (FULL!)(Extreme)

Started by Dragongoddess, August 10, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

Dark Matter

Game: Dark Matter (A Sci-fi Adventure)
    • This game will be placed in Extreme and is not a system game
    • While it is open to anyone, there will be a limit of 10 characters, including the co-GMs' characters.
    • This game will be very loosely based off the tv show by the name Dark Matter.  All you really need to know about the show is the description: "At some point in the distant future the crew of the spaceship Raza is awakened from stasis with no memories of who they are or how they got on board. Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage charged with vengeance, betrayal and hidden secrets."
    • What kinds of characters are needed?  Well, first you should know that though none of these characters are going to remember anything, who they are, what they've done, their childhood, their past relationships, etc., they have all committed some of the most heinous crimes and earned themselves a place on practically every Most Wanted list there is.  Most of these positions will be able to be covered by other characters's secondary skills, but they will be the most adept at their given position.  A list of the characters from the show is located here: Dark Matter Characters.  While, I am giving you this list for inspiration, please do not send me any characters directly off this list.  Below are the positions that need to be filled:

Leader (Taken)
           Weapons Expert (Guns) (Taken)
           Tech Wizard (Taken)
           Pilot (Taken)
           Interrogator (Taken)
           Medical Expert (Taken)
           Nice Person
           Open (Taken)
           Open (This position could either be a double of one of the positions above or a position or character trait that is not shown above)
           Open (This position could either be a double of one of the positions above or a position or character trait that is not shown above)

• We will be playing in many areas of the galaxy which will be explained as they are used.  This may even range to time-travel, though this is not guaranteed.  One thing is for certain, they will often find themselves aboard the Raza (ship) as this is their base.  This will take place in 2513.
    • While it should not be a main focus, it is expected that there will be sexy times going on.  Now, while I will try to avoid cutting someone's sexy times off, I must warn that you may find your character about to plunge deep into a beautiful woman when the ship is attacked.  That's just how things are when you've pissed as many people off as this crew has.
    • A uniform tagging system will be used, allowing others to know where your partner is, if they are tagging anyone or mentioning anyone, etc.
    • In terms of NPCs, most will be open for play to all writers.  However, there will be some that will be marked in the Characters Sheets as "untouchables."  These NPCs will be pertinent in moving the story along at different times and therefore will only be allowed to be written by one of the GMs.  If you wish to use one of the "untouchables" you are required to receive permission from the GMs.

Game Master Info

• The GMs for this game are Dragongoddess and Gannameade.
    • While the game will have some guidance where it is deemed necessary, it will be mostly sandbox with the writers choosing how and where things go.  The guiding hand will come in when things seem to slow down too much or the GMs feel throwing something unavoidable at the crew of the Raza will add to the storyline.  Yes, this will include unexpected attacks on the ship and being boarded by another ship or a Corporation.
    • If there are any OOC conflicts, we expect you will handle this like adults.  If it cannot be resolved among the players involved in the conflict, a GM will step in.  Whatever they say is final.  If someone is found to be causing conflict on purpose or involved in it often requiring a GM stepping in, we may politely ask you to leave the game.
    • PvP will be allowed but should not occur often.  They are a team and while they may find themselves sparring for practice or in a small fight, there should be no lasting damage due to their fighting.  However, if your character does get involved in PvP that is meant to do permanent damage, the crew may find themselves having to determine if you are still one of them.

Additional:

• Please be respectful of other players.  We are an all-welcoming game and if you are not able to accept all different kinds of people, this is not the game for you.
    • A minimum of a post per week will be expected with a minimum limit of 2 character post waits.  This means that after you post, you will be expected to wait for two other characters to get posts in before responding.  This will not be applied if there are less than two characters together unless you have been warned that an "untouchable" NPC will be thrown your way to add something to the story.  This will then reinstate the "2 And Go" rule once the NPC is added in.  If you expect to be unable to post during the week, you are asked to warn the GMs as well as the writer of any character you are directly interacting with.  You can either do this through PMs or by posting in the group.  If you wish to drop the character you are currently playing, you are expected to let the GMs know.  You will be required to inform us if you see any chance of returning to that character.  If you would like to keep the character open to return to, we will work with you on finding a way out for the character that leaves them alive.  If, however, you disappear for a month without warning or inform us that you do not wish to return to the character, said character is likely to be killed off.
    • I won't lie.  There will be deaths, betrayals, and all sorts of other reasons that characters may be eliminated from the game.  However, this does not mean the writer is eliminated from the game.  While you will be given the option to continue the character if they are written out of the crew by betraying them, you will also be given the choice of picking up a new character whether or not your previous survives that will be added to the group.  We may also lose people and have to recruit new writers altogether.  When either of these happen, there will be different paths for these new characters to be added.  Most often than not, they will have to prove themselves useful during one of the crew's missions.
    • This game will be written in third-person, past tense.  I do hope those of you joining are willing to write this way.

(INSERT NAME HERE)
    "(INSERT NICKNAME HERE)"
    Played By:
    Face Claim:
    Number: (Will be Assigned by GMs)
    Position: (Leader, Tech Wizard, Android, etc.)
    Weight:
    Cup Size (if applicable):
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Birthmarks/Scars:
    Distinguishing Features:
    Birthplace:

History:

Base Personality:

Personality:

One Word Summary:

Ons:

Offs:

Crimes
    • 3+
    Muscle Memory Skills
    • 3+
    Equipment
    • 3+
    Trinkets/Prized Possessions
    • 3+
    Strengths
    • 3+
    Weaknesses
    • 3+
    • 3+
    Dislikes
    • 3+
    Originality
    • 3+
    Secrets
    • 3+

[/list][float=right][img height=400]http://INSERT PICTURE HERE[/img][/float]
    [center][font=Papyrus][size=18pt](INSERT NAME HERE)[/size][/font][/center]
    [center][font=Papyrus][size=14pt]"(INSERT NICKNAME HERE)"[/size][/font][/center]
    [b]Played By:[/b]
    [b]Face Claim:[/b]
    [b]Number:[/b] (Will be Assigned by GMs)
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
    [b]Position:[/b] (Leader, Tech Wizard, Android, etc.)
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Weight:[/b]
    [b]Cup Size (if applicable):[/b]
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]
    [b]Hair Color:[/b]
    [b]Birthmarks/Scars:[/b]
    [b]Distinguishing Features:[/b]
    [b]Birthplace:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Base Personality:[/b] (This is the personality your character shows without any memory.  This should be brief and flexible as things might change or solidify more when they learn new things and gain new experiences)

[b]Personality:[/b] (This describes what they acted like before losing their memories.  In essence, if they were described before waking up from stasis, how would they be described?)

[b]One Word Summary:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Offs:[/b]

[table]
    [tr]
    [td][b]Crimes[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [b]Muscle Memory Skills[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [/td]
    [td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
    [td][b]Equipment[/b] (Each character will have a communicator very quickly in the game)
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [b]Trinkets/Prized Possessions[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [/td]
    [td][b]Strengths[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [b]Weaknesses[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [/td]
    [td][b]Likes[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [b]Dislikes[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [/td]
    [td][b]Originality[/b] (What makes your character different from others similar to them? (Should have at least three))
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [b]Secrets[/b]
    [list][li]1[/li]
    [li]2[/li]
    [li]3+[/li][/list]
    [/td]

[/tr]
    [/table]

If you have made it this far and are still interested in this game, please let us know!  Also, we would like to thank Kaia for her help with aesthetics and functionality.  Please check out her game Daughter's Playground![/list]

Levi

Ooooh!
    Looks interesting, only thing for me is that the YouTube link doesn't work :(
    A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on August 12, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
    Ooooh!
    Looks interesting, only thing for me is that the YouTube link doesn't work :(
    Don't worry about that at all!  There is nothing you need to know from the YouTube link.  If you want to see it, though, I can probably find a link that would work for you.  Did you know which position you would be interested in or have any questions?

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 12, 2018, 11:53:04 AM
    Don't worry about that at all!  There is nothing you need to know from the YouTube link.  If you want to see it, though, I can probably find a link that would work for you.  Did you know which position you would be interested in or have any questions?

It's all good I YouTubed it myself. no questions at the moment. I'm thinking maybe the tech or the doc.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on August 12, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
    It's all good I YouTubed it myself. no questions at the moment. I'm thinking maybe the tech or the doc.
    I can't wait to see what you come up with!  I should be getting the Character Sheet base up soon (after I finish with college stuff).

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 12, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
    I can't wait to see what you come up with!  I should be getting the Character Sheet base up soon (after I finish with college stuff).

Awsome! I hope this takes of as your first group :)

Levi

completed
    Astrid Nickod
    "Sparx"
    Played By: Levi
    Face Claim: Lucy Liu
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Position: Tech Wizard
    Height: 5'2 without bitch heels 5'8 with!
    Weight: *slap* non of your God damb business jerk
    Cup Size (if applicable): C
    Eye Color: Dark brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Birthmarks/Scars: Her back is a mass of healed scars
    Distinguishing Features: Great figure!!
    Birthplace: Uripedes

History: Born on the small planet of Uripedes, Astrid was abandoned at birth, left alone in an alley with only a ancient bomber jacket she knows nothing of her parents and after a few years believing they would come back she became disillusioned and resentful. She keeps the jacket as a reminder of her hardest years. For the first five years of her life she was looked after kindly by the slummers of Uripedes, never really living with one person but spending her nights with different people. Not everyone would let her stay for free and her body was used sometimes violently.

At five she took her life into her own hands taking the skills she had learnt from the others who lived in the shadows. She slowly worked her way up starting with just taking what she needed, when she found shacks abandoned Astrid took them over. At 12 the woman started tinkering with radios and wires, it seemed she had a bit of a talent for making things and by the time she was 15 her name was known over most of her home planet. At 18 things turned a bit dicey when some shit bag tried to take Astrid's body, Astrid no longer allowed people to have there way with her and in the fight killed the guy. Unfortunately he had a high Social standing and the raven haired women ended up in prison for five years.

It was in those years that she learn about making explosives and knife skills. When she got out at 23, she tried to go to the only home she had know only to find the slums destroyed. Astrid sought revenge for those she cared about and killed many senators and for this crime she was given sentence on the Raza.

Base Personality: Gutter mouth - Says it how it is and that's it.

Personality: Astrid has always been on her own and had no one to rely on but herself as such she has an acid mouth. She never thinks about what's she's saying simply said it. She has never apologies for her way of talking and this doesn't agree with many people. It also means she is totally truthful. Astrid has never told a lie and the friends she has actually managed to make. Well Astrid would kill for them literally! Incredibly smart and a bit of a tough chick she takes no crap from no body and there is no where to hide if you damage her equipment.

One Word Summary: Hot

Ons: Romance, giving and receiving oral, Dom sub switch, light bondage, foreplay, costume play.

Offs: vore, gore, scatt, watersports, brutality, non con.

Crimes
    • 1.Stealing - The only way to get the good shit is to steal it.
    • 2. Creative Detonation - It's amazing how many different explosives you can make with some wire and a few bits.
    • 3+ Murder - They deserved it.
    Muscle Memory Skills
    • 1. Making gadgets, gizmos and whatever
    • 2. Knife skills
    • 3+. Pick pocket
    Equipment
    • 1. Knife belt, a black belt witch has been hand decorated with nick knacks has also been altered to allow Astrid to carry several knives about her.
    • 2. Toolkit- A very large bright purple box containing every kind of tool from hammers to saws
    • 3+
    Strengths
    • 1. Making shit
    • 2. Hand to hand combat
    • 3+. Slight of hand
    Weaknesses
    • 1. Using firearms
    • 2. Water- has never learned to swim
    • 3+. Tends to jump into danger feet first before checking.
    • 2. Star gazing
    • 3+.Board games
    Dislikes
    • 1.Spinach
    • 2.Girly girls
    • 3+. Untruths
    Originality
    • 1.Street or star cred. The girl is known for being the best.
    • 2. Creativity. Ask Astrid to build you something and she will take it and add to it.
    • 3+. It doesn't hurt that she has a smoking body.
    Secrets
    • 1. Astrid keeps the best inventions for herself.
    • 2. In love with one of the crew. TBD
    • 3+.

Very much in the early stages but I wanted to call dibs on my fc having finally found one. Question though you put birthplace in the cs is that on earth or can it be any planet?

Dragongoddess

Loving the face claim!  For birth place, you'll want to make it a planet outside of this system (so most likely you'll want to come up with a random name).  Whether you go into detail about the place or not will depend on whether or not you think you'll want to use the planet as a plot point sometime down the line of the story.  If anyone does wish to use Earth (or surrounding planets) as a birthplace, you will be required to have some sort of time travel added to your history and secrets (things that will add plot once learned).

Levi

Dominique

I want to express my interest in this! I only just returned from my holiday so I'm still playing catchup today but the premise looks great!

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Dominique on August 14, 2018, 03:46:53 AM
    I want to express my interest in this! I only just returned from my holiday so I'm still playing catchup today but the premise looks great!
    Great!  Welcome aboard the Raza!  Do you have any questions or concerns?  I do apologize it took so long for me to respond.  I had a tour with a child care center today and just got back!

Levi

Dragongoddess

Originality is asking for what makes your character different from ones like them.  I will also add that I have added an official character sheet to the first post.  I would like to see 10 characters before we start but need to approve at least 5 (excluding the leader) before we begin.  If there are any other questions as to what any of the information is asking, I will add that information to the character sheet code after answering here.

For those who have not yet seen the character sheet, here it is in it's initial format.  When filling out your characters, please be sure to erase anything in parentheses.

(INSERT NAME HERE)
    "(INSERT NICKNAME HERE)"
    Played By:
    Face Claim:
    Position: (Leader, Tech Wizard, Android, etc.)
    Weight:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Birthmarks/Scars:
    Distinguishing Features:
    Birthplace:

History:

Base Personality: (This is the personality your character shows without any memory.  This should be brief and flexible as things might change or solidify more when they learn new things and gain new experiences)

Personality: (This describes what they acted like before losing their memories.  In essence, if they were described before waking up from stasis, how would they be described?)

One Word Summary:

Ons:

Offs:

Crimes
    • 3+
    Muscle Memory Skills
    • 3+
    Equipment (Each character will have a communicator very quickly in the game)
    • 3+
    • 3+
    Strengths
    • 3+
    Weaknesses
    • 3+
    • 3+
    Dislikes
    • 3+
    Originality (What makes your character different from others similar to them? (Should have at least three))
    • 3+
    Secrets
    • 3+

Levi

Ok I think I'm done. Let me know if you want anything adding. And omg I just realised I need to spell check!

Lunaris

I love Dark Matter and gritty Sci-Fi too much to resist this! Hello and here's my entry! Also, Astrid seems fun!

That said, here's my entry!

You're in for a wild ride!
    Esperanza Raleigh
    "Dare"
    Played By: Lunaris
    Face Claim: Kat Graham
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Position: Assassin
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 148 lbs
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Hair Color: Black

Birthmarks/Scars: Her right inner thigh has a birthmark similarly shaped to the old Canadian province known as Ontario. Her knuckles display evidence of gratuitous sandbag and face-punching. Scars from the entry and exit wounds of a gunshot rest just under her right breast and shoulder blade. Evidence of her intense love of kink is present in the form of faint scarring on her back and derriere from flogs, whips, and scratches.

Distinguishing Features: Whether in sex, violence, or witty conversation, those that catch sight of Esperanza's mad, gleeful, and devilish smile and gaze rarely forget it. Before they can even witness such expressions, however, many onlookers are mesmerized by her curvaceous and athletic figure along with her confident sauntering about and firey personality.

Birthplace: Iriden 3

History: Esperanza's parents were a pair of Mikkei researchers stationed on Iriden 3. Demanding as their work was, Esperanza was mainly raised by a revolving door of nannies...something she grew to resent throughout her extremely rebellious high school and college life. Desperate for acknowledgement, she often involved herself in situations that required her parents' immediate attention, only to be forever denied as her homeworld was destroyed by Traugott's stolen white hole bomb while she was held in an offworld GA station for mischief.

Frustrated and lost, she blew through her family's savings on parties, fashion, and designer drugs to numb her pain and ignore her personal issues. When the funds dried up, it wasn't long before she began work as a stripper, then sex worker to place herself in the orbits of those that could indulge her addictions and vanity. Already charismatic, both professions amplified her force of personality to the point that her clients, patrons, and even sponsors desired her to an unhealthy degree. Her intoxicating demeanor eventually resulted in one of her regulars becoming an excessively possessive stalker...a man that would soon become her first of many kills.

Well aware that things were getting dangerous with that particular client, Esperanza concealed a small handgun just before their last meetup. When an argument sparked and escalated, then led to him attempting to choke the life out of her, she fatally shot him and watched in horror as his body slumped over. However, as seconds passed, her initial shock turned into vengeful rage and she unloaded the remainder of her clip into him with a cathartic scream. After staring at her attacker's corpse for several long moments and catching her breath, she eventually giggled, then cackled. The thrill-seeker became a full-blown adrenaline junkie and masochist.

Initially, her personality shift manifested in her sex work as she became a professional dominatrix. However the relative lack of danger and ease of control over her clientele led her to more dangerous work as a thief, assassin, and eventual member of the crew of the infamous Nuria ship. Though extremely useful as an infiltrator and a great time in the sack, the amoral crew always intended to use her and another member as deniable assets on a string of interlocked jobs meant to result in a massive payout. To their surprise, she survived a Galactic Authority ambush against overwhelming odds by wounding the other betrayed crewmate and leaving her behind as a distraction. That twice-betrayed crewmate's arrest bought her just enough time to escape on a stolen shuttle.

The mercenary work she performed in the times since eventually garnered her a deadly reputation and a new home on the Raza. During her time on the crew, she further mastered her skills in hand-to-hand combat and small firearms to prepare herself for another potential betrayal. As far as she was concerned, it wasn't a matter of if her crew would betray her, it was a matter of when. Her martial skills and marksmanship meant she'd be ready for that day, no matter what form that betrayal took... And yet, despite all of that, something happened and there she was, on a dark ship, utterly confused and without a single memory of who she truly was.

Base Personality: Esperanza is a firebrand. While she is adept at reading people and is a keen survivalist, she's also an adrenaline junkie who treats life almost as if it is a game. She more often than not does things just to see if she can get away with them, whether that means seducing or cracking jokes at dangerous people, happily engaging in infiltration missions, or general mischief. She is at her liveliest when engaged with people that can match wits with her, whether as an enemy, sensual partner, or friendly rival.

While she knows that her incessant need to test her own limits will be her eventual downfall, she's too addicted to the thrill to do otherwise. That said, if someone manages to gain her trust, lust, love, or respect, she can be talked away from her craziest urges. She's both a sadist and a masochist. Whether its in a bedroom, barfight, or firefight, she derives intense glee from flooring enemies or turning partners into putty in her hands...if the effort proves challenging. On the other hand, she loves being surprised and if she finds herself on the receiving end of someone's clever quips, witty humor, or charm... If someone manages to pin her down in a friendly spar, she'll find that situation to be delicious. She simply loves being in trouble!   

Personality: In the past Esperanza, was known for being duplicitous, self-serving, and coldly logical. While she was certainly prone to hedonism, her betrayal at the hands of the Nuria crew and guilt over her own actions to save herself turned her into an amoral, cold, survivalist. On one hand, she still lived to indulge. On the other, she spent so much time looking over her shoulder that she could barely enjoy anything.

The loss of her memories erased many of these personality elements and has returned her 'innocence'.

One Word Summary: Thrillseeker

Ons: Assertive Partners, Rough Sex, Toys, Spanking, Making Partners Squirm and Scream, Blindfolds and Foreplay, Grinding, Fondling, Hate-flirting, Bondage, Experimentation.

Offs: Indecisive/Weak-Willed Partners, Jealousy, Possessiveness, Flatulence/Poor Hygiene, Spit, Toilet-play.

Crimes
    • Murder
    • Assault
    • Theft
    • Arson
    Muscle Memory Skills
    • Close Range Combat
    • Handguns
    • All Things Sensual
    Equipment
    • Twin Handguns - Letti and Luminita
    • Hairpin Dagger - Lissette
    • Disguise Kit
    • Communicator
    • Mysterious Encrypted Microchip
    • Raleigh Family Pendant
    • Rainbow Flogger - Lilith
    Strengths
    • Charm
    • Confidence
    • Sensuality
    • Combat Skills
    Weaknesses
    • Impulsive
    • Hedonistic
    • Reckless
    • Domination
    • Rivalries
    • Seduction
    Dislikes
    • Easy Targets
    • Idleness
    • Sellouts
    • Spineless People
    Originality
    • Delusional
    • Sensational
    • Daredevil
    • Complex
    Secrets
    • Encrypted Microchip
    • Target of Nuria Crew
    • Redacted

Fury Aphrodisia

Oi! I didn't realize this was already a thing!

Oh man, I'm so in. I already know the premise (Finally found/finished S3) so.... I'll take a look at what characters are already there and see what I can come up with.
    Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Dragongoddess

Hey, guys!  I'm glad to see so many people enthusiastic about this game!  Currently I am in the process of looking over character sheets that have been sent to me.  If you have not received a PM from me saying that your character has been approved or giving you some points that I would like to see fixed, do not fret.  I am only able to look things over in depth at night and have been taking care of a sick toddler and a sick me the last few days.  Right now we have a total of 5 characters submitted.  I would like at least one more character before we begin.  However we are severely lacking in male characters with a total of 1 PC male right now versus our total of 4 females.  So I'm putting out feelers for some more male characters.  This does not mean anyone is required to create a female character if you are interested, this is simply what I currently feel is needed for our group.

For those of you (Fury Aphrodisia and Dominique) who have shown interest but not yet submitted a character sheet as well as those of you who have yet to show interest, below is an updated list of the types of characters we are still looking for.  If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me and I promise to get back to you first chance I get.  As a reminder, an Open position can either be a double of a position or can be something that is not on the list.

• Weapons Expert
    • Medical Expert
    • Nice Person
    • Open
    • Open

For those of you who have shown interest, I will be PMing everyone by the end of the week to check on your status (still interested, no longer interested, etc.) unless I hear from you before then.  Again, if you need any help and I'm not around, go poke Gannameade, my amazing co-GM.  I trust his judgement and if he's not sure, he has pretty direct contact with me.  If he can't reach me, worst answer he could possibly give you is that he's not sure and you'll have to wait for me to get online.

So yea loving all the interest being shown and hope we can get this thing kicked off in about a week.  If we can get at least one more character, we'll be set but still accepting characters.  For those of you wondering about the Numbers, those of you who have seen the show are aware of this: The numbers you receive will be the order the characters wake up in and how they will address each other until they know what their names actually are.  After they do know, it'll be up to the crew as to whether they wish to be called by their number or their actual name.  As soon as we have one more character, they will all be transferred to a Character Roster and you will be given your numbers.  For the most part, this will be randomized.  However, if you have a specific reason you would prefer a certain number, please PM me and we will discuss.

Fury Aphrodisia

I will absolutely play a male, and I'll take... Uhm.... Hrm... I wanna do weapons expert, but I think med expert might be more challenging, so I'll do that. Yeah, med expert. Male, med expert. I have no idea of faceclaims or anything yet, I haven't had a chance to look at the character sheet in-depth, really. Mom's birthday was today so it was a whole big thing. But I should be able to peruse and come upw ith something to submit tomorrow. I hope. Guilt me if I don't, it's the only way I'll remember.

(Psst, don't really guilt me, but do mention it cause if I don't do it, I probably forgot.) Kay, ni'ni'.
    Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on August 21, 2018, 09:55:24 PM
    I will absolutely play a male, and I'll take... Uhm.... Hrm... I wanna do weapons expert, but I think med expert might be more challenging, so I'll do that. Yeah, med expert. Male, med expert. I have no idea of faceclaims or anything yet, I haven't had a chance to look at the character sheet in-depth, really. Mom's birthday was today so it was a whole big thing. But I should be able to peruse and come upw ith something to submit tomorrow. I hope. Guilt me if I don't, it's the only way I'll remember.

(Psst, don't really guilt me, but do mention it cause if I don't do it, I probably forgot.) Kay, ni'ni'.
    Awesome!  Happy birthday to your mom!  And don't worry.  I've got some GM stuff to get through too before we're ready to start so you do have time. 

greypsychman

I am interested. I would like to play a male weapons expert. I will try to get my character done tomorrow.

Fury Aphrodisia

greypsychman

(Zayden Kruger)
    "(Z)"
    Played By: Greypsychman
    Face Claim: Chuck Norris
    Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
    Position: Weapons Expert
    Height: 6’
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Eye Color: Light Brown
    Hair Color: Redish Brown
    Birthmarks/Scars: Scars from wounds on Right Shoulder and Abdomen
    Distinguishing Features: Wears beard
    Birthplace: Arrakis Sadar

History: Zayden’s parents were common laborers who held strong anti-Galactic Authority opinions. They believed the GA was corrupt and needed to be replaced with a new government. So, growing up, all Zayden heard about the evil GA. When he was 18 years old, Zayden’s parents were arrested and sent to prison for sedition. Zayden didn’t know what to do with his life but got caught up in the idea of a glamorous military life and the belief that women couldn’t resist a man in uniform so there would be a line of gorgeous women just waiting for him to bed them.

He joined the GA military and began his career. He mastered the skill of using all types of firearms from pistols, submachine guns, rifles, to heavy vehicle weapons like machine guns and cannons. He was trained in fighting with melee weapons like knives, batons, and swords. He also became an expert in unarmed combat. Basically his training turned him into a killing machine! His first 4 years were serving in a military base and uneventful. He followed orders and moved up through the ranks slowly. He found out that military life wasn’t’ glamorous and there weren’t women falling all over themselves to be with him.

So, he decided to step it up a notch and he volunteered for Special Forces duty. The missions were highly dangerous and classified. They were things like assasinations and blowing up labrotories and other types facilities. He advanced in rank quickly be he became more and more dissoultioned as it appeared the work they were doing was to support corporations and not government ideals. His parent’s beliefs came back to the forefront. He served 8 more years and had command of his own unit. The final straw came when they were ordered to blow up a dam. They did the mission, destroyed the dam, and also destroyed the nearby town killing thousands. Zayden found out that the reason was simply to make the corporation who built the dam “look incompetent” and force them to lose government contracts in favor of another corporation. That night he went in to the headquarters, killed the officers there, and deserted.

He made his way back to his home planet of Arrakis Sadar. Once there, he was able to join the Procyon Insurrection! Zayden eagerly took up the anti-GA fight. He spent the next 5 years of his life killing soldiers of the GA, mercenary soldiers who worked for corporations, and corrupt businessmen and politicians. Eventually he was captured and sentenced to the Raza.

Base Personality: Zayden is a passionate man and goes after things with gusto, whether it is defending a friend, espousing his beliefs, or having sex! He intends to live life to its fullest so his motto is “Eat, Drink, Have Fun, and Fuck As Much As You Can”.

Personality: Zayden has strong beliefs and feels everyone should have the same. He will follow orders unquestioningly as long as he knows they are in line with his beliefs. If his beliefs are crossed, there will be severe consequences. He is loyal to the point of willingness to die for those who share his beliefs.

One Word Summary: Deadly

Ons: Extensive foreplay to “warm up” his partner, Giving and receiving oral sex, fingering his partner, and vigorous sex in a variety of positions

Offs: vore, gore, scat, watersports, brutality, beastility

Crimes
    Treason
    Murder
    • 3+
    Assault and Battery

Muscle Memory Skills
    Firearms Combat
    Melee Combat
    • 3+
    Unarmed Combat
    Twin Machine Pistols
    Combat Knife
    • 3+
    Backpack with Climbing Equipment (rope, grappling hook, pitons, etc.)
    Book- The legends of King Arthur
    portable music player with earphones
    • 3+
    Ring with a red dragon on it
    Strengths
    Any Combat Related Skill
    Athletic
    • 3+
    Good Memory

Weaknesses
    Impulsive
    Strong Beliefs/ Fanatic
    • 3+
    Quick Tempered
    Reading about Arthurian Legends
    Fitness Activities (Sports, Hiking, Climbing, Swimming, Exercise, Weight Lifting)
    • 3+
    Carousing

Dislikes
    Emotional Drama
    Fashion
    • 3+
    Being Whiney
    Originality (What makes your character different from others similar to them? (Should have at least three))
    Demeanor (There is something about the way he carries himself and acts that sends the message he is deadly)
    Energetic (He is like the Energizer Bunny-keeps on going)
    • 3+
    Amazing Recall (Retells things he read or heard in detail)
    Secrets
    Wishes he had been a knight in shining armor
    Wishes he wasn’t so fanatical in his beliefs
    • 3+
    Wants to be a “ladies man”

Gannameade

Tyrus Konstant Dunford
    "Konnor”
    Played By: Gannameade
    Face Claim: Dwayne Johnson
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Position: Interrogator
    Height: 6’4”
    Weight: 268 lbs
    Eye Color: Golden Brown
    Hair Color: Black/Bald

Birthmarks/Scars: Scars along back and shoulder, he would appear to have wings but it looks like they have been removed, but they weren’t.  Bull on his right shoulder.

Distinguishing Features: tribal tattoo over left shoulder it was his rite of passage to be the warrior prince. 

Birthplace: Takron Galtos V

History:  Konnor is a warrior prince, he was trained to be dark assassin man of the shadows.  It was more about harnessing the power of darkness and using it to his benefit.  He learned various forms of armed and unarmed combat.  His skill level was considered among the best on his planet.  He was the second of five born to the king and queen of the southern hemisphere, they were well on the way to ruling most of the known world. 

His uncle didn’t like that they were coming to power so quickly and that would leave him on the outs with an alliance with the northern king for Konnor to be married.  So his Uncle Milo planned to have the king assassinated, but things went wrong and both the king and queen were killed which left his brother in line for the throne, his brother had been groom by his uncle to be king so it was his uncle that was chosen as the advisor.  His uncle had planned this well as he did all of the signs pointed to Konnor being the killer.  There was simply no other evidence or anything to disprove Konnor’s claim of innocence.  Davis was almost forced to put down his hand, but he loved his younger brother, but the only thing was left was death or exile…The decree was for exile but to the uncle that wasn’t enough so once Konnor was to be shipped out, the uncle ordered a hit upon Konnor once more in hopes of never seeing him again.

Base Personality: At his core Konnor is an assassin as that it what he was trained to be.  He is loyal to a fault but once that loyalty is broken he is hard to get to that level of trust again.  He is a consummate warrior and a vault when it comes to secrets.  He is very much prone to be seen as someone people can talk to as he keeps everything in confidence and is nothing if not trustworthy even as a premier killing machine.

Personality: He is very relaxed and charming he is more like a cobra, cool and calculating.  Deadly to the core.  He will smile in your face before cutting your head off when crossed.  He doesn’t use foul language, he is a prince after all if he does curse you have pushed him to the limits so watch your back or your head or both.

One Word Summary: Determined

Ons:  ask, depending on what it is?  He is very much into women and all of the pleasure they can enjoy.  He tends to be a closet freak willing to indulge not willing to share.

Offs: Stupid people, toilet play, blood.

Crimes
    • 1. Theft
    • 2. Battery
    • 3. Murder
    Muscle Memory Skills
    • 1. Martial Arts
    • 2. Tantric arts
    • 3. Magic - slight of hand/misdirection
    • 4. Hand held combat weapon
    Equipment
    • 1. Two blades: Bringer of Storms and Melancholy  (Black blade and white)
    • 2. Bladed deck of Cards used for throwing.
    • 3. Communicator.
    • 4. Recipe booklet- inside of ring with family crest on it
    • 1. Watch given to him by father, contains microcomputer with information of old life.
    • 2. Holoset of music from earth traveler
    • 3. Battle gauntlets and shadow keepers outfit
    Strengths
    • 1. Strong
    • 2. Cunning
    • 3. Combat Skills
    Weaknesses
    • 1. Distrustful
    • 2. Stubborn
    • 3. Egotisical
    • 2. Knowledge
    • 3. Hunting
    Dislikes
    • 1. Chaos unless he is causing it.
    • 2. Disloyalty
    • 3. Gun
    • 4. Ignorance
    Originality
    • 1. Burdened
    • 2. Adaptive
    • 3. Prince
    Secrets
    • 1. Hunted
    • 2. Betrothed
    • 3. He didn’t do it (really)

Dragongoddess

Ok.  I believe I have given everyone who is waiting feedback.  If I missed you, please poke me.  I'm only human and will admit I definitely make mistakes.  Just ask Ganna.  XD  If I did miss you by accident, I will look your sheet over first chance I get.

Fury Aphrodisia

Lux
    Dr. Jakob Luxan Rainer
    "Lux"
    Played By: Fury Aphrodisia
    Face Claim: Johnathan Young
    Sexual Orientation: Straight, but negotiable
    Position: Ship's Doctor
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 185
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Birthmarks/Scars: A small, circular burn on the inside of his wrist
    Distinguishing Features: He has a tattoo of a ___________, but he's not likely to tell you where unless you discover it on your own.
    Birthplace: Fassian V (mining colony)

History: Lux was born on a small mining moon, the son of relatively loving and caring parents. He watched them work until their lungs filled with rock dust and their hands failed at basic tasks, worn and depleted as they were. He vowed this would not happen to him and in his one true fit of altruism, developed a rebreather that would help to filter out dust and poison even in the toxic confines of the mines. Soon thereafter, the colony saw a benefit to sending Lux to study medicine with the understanding that he would return to his home to help care for the sick.

Before graduation, Lux began to recieve increasingly urgent messages from home. Unwilling to return from the new and glorious life he was leading as the most gifted surgeon in his graduating class, he siezed on an opportunity to free himself of the pressure to return home. A recruiter came to press him for commitment to employ with a Corporation. Lux saw his chance and shared the tale of woe of the selfish colony that wanted to bring him down with them. The recruiter promised to solve the problem and Lux signed with the Corporation to serve as a ship-board medic. After a few months the messages stopped and Lux spent the rest of the next five years living a life of luxury. His charm and the corporate expenditures kept him well-provided with money, fine clothes and frivolous pass-times, not to mention a long line of one-off women.

It wasn't long until he discovered that the miners had been resistant to the payments made in order to purchase their silence. Instead, they threatened to go public with what they knew of the long history of deprivation and manipulation of the colony, exacerbated by the dissapearance of the young Lux. Tensions mounted and threats flew fast until the Corporation decided on a final silencing - The whole planet was blasted with a biological weapon that would kill off all inhabitants, razing the planet to recieve new colonists who could be plugged into the existing system without disruption.

When Lux discovered what had happened, he grew frightened for his own safety and fled, taking with him whatever resources he could muster. Because those resources - and indeed, Lux himself - were property of the Corporation, he was pursued. He has not been above manipulation himself, failing to step in to save innocent lives, cheating people out of money, seducing wealthy women who would dote on him before abandoning himself to the next hideout in order to keep just ahead of Corporate scouts, law enforcement and anyone he might have gained as an enemy in the meantime.

When he met with the crew of the Raza, one of their own was injured in a firefight, requiring the help of a doctor. Lux happened to be in the right place at the right time and leveraged the life of the crew member in order to buy passage on board. Since then, he has been tied to some of the worst crimes the Raza's crew have been tied to, all in the name of keeping himself out of Corporate hands or worse, Corporate cells.

Base Personality: Charming, snarky and smug.

Personality: (This describes what they acted like before losing their memories.  In essence, if they were described before waking up from stasis, how would they be described?) Lux has been described as a self-satisfied, self-important jackass that has no understanding of his own limits. As far as Lux is concerned, the greatest thing about him is all of him, and the saddest thing for the rest of the universe is that they are not. He believes himself to be the saviour of all, the smartest man in the room and the obvious choice for anything worth doing. He has an easy way to make someone feel good about themselves, but is a narcissist in that he will only let them believe it insofar as he grants them value through his attention.

One Word Summary: Jackass

Ons: Flattery, someone who can recognize his obvious superiority, winning, cheating death, conquering, decadence

Offs: Low intelligence, stinginess, rash action, brute force

Crimes
    • Fraud
    • Murder
    • Embezzelment
    • Terrorism
    • Grand Larceny
    • Impersonating Law Enforcement
    • Impersonating Medical Professional
    • Operating Without a Licence
    Muscle Memory Skills
    • Basic surgery
    • Card shuffling/dealing
    • Gourmet cooking
    • Social dancing (waltz, swing, line, basic ballroom... He won't win any competitions, but it is a help with the ladies! Could probably teach...)
    • Communicator
    • Med kit (Functional antique plus upgrades)
    • Pocket reference textbook, iPad-sized
    • Holographic human model with specimen demonstration layering
    • Holographic Pocket Watch
    • Rebreather Prototype
    • Parents' last birthday letter
    Strengths
    • Quick wit
    • Super charming
    • High IQ
    • Creativity
    • Problem Solving
    Weaknesses
    • Self-absorbed
    • Haughty
    • Prideful
    • Narcissistic
    • Borderline sociopathic
    • Fine tea, wine and bourbon, situationally
    • The scent and taste of cinnamon
    • "The best money can buy"
    Dislikes
    • Being held accountable
    • Budgeting and rationing
    • Being burdened with the less intelligent/refined
    • Being corrected
    • An obsessive, scientific curiosity
    • Puzzle compulsion
    • Driving perfectionism
    • Hedonistic streak
    • Despite his self-centered nature, actually believes that he falls in love frequently, making rejection a very tricky subject
    • Has continued to invent and innovate
    Secrets
    • Does not share that his brother went missing as a young child. No one knows if he was lost, killed or kidnapped.
    • Still busy working out how to expose the Corporation without being killed
    • Misses home

If anyone wants to talk plots, I'm totally down for that. Feel free to contact whenever.