For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 19, 2011, 05:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

LimitlessNikkie

Wonderful NPCs Hangedman thank you!!!

Amazing pics you found NileGoddess I love the first one!

Yippy!!! Welcome Aya, can't wait to see what you come up with for Theiri's fair queen.

CrazyIvan

okay my character is finally done and readied to be reviewed.

aya

Not sure if anyone had put anything up for Theiri yet, but my monarch would looove to live here :P

LimitlessNikkie

It is wonderful CrazyIvan I love it, welcome to the Theiri court!

It's a great pic Aya, very story book romantic.

CrazyIvan

yeah it is like something from a game I have seen before... guild wars 2 perhaps? Thanks glad to be part of this of this game, looks like fun.

LimitlessNikkie

I don't know, I don't play video games...Anyway glad it looks like fun.

Brag about this awesome game with game signatures available in the first post!

bubby

Um...*Lifts a hand, waves it about...does the peepee dance*....could I maybe play one of Hanged's Bloody Ravens? Like..maybe his bodyguard? Or I suppose even one of the NPC's he's made...

LimitlessNikkie

Your more then welcome to play a Bloody Raven Bubby. If you have any questions about them please direct them to Hangedman since they are his brain child. Welcome to Aserit.

TheHangedOne

Sure, go for it. You can snatch one of the NPCs I made, or create your own character and we'll make it an Honor Guard of seven.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MagicalPen

Ok, I have the King Aserit profile done. Just no access to E right now (stealing a computer to write this). Hopefully will have access to computer tonight, but we just moved to a friends house and they didn't give us the PW to log onto the internet, and E is blocked at the rehab place i spend my days.

Just letting you know!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LimitlessNikkie

K Thanks for letting us know Eeyore. I look forward to reading your profile once you get it up.

bubby

YAY! Then I shall confer with Hanged and get a profile going.

MagicalPen

The Basics
Name: Archibald Aserit
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: King of Aserit

The Look
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 225 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Bronzed
Anything else: Archibald has a pure fighters physique, though his once chiseled edges are becoming a little softer and rounder with age. He has a scar on the right side of his face, narrowly missing his eye, while his body is pockmarked with such mementos of past battles.

The story
Likes: Order and control in his kingdom, as well as his private life. Always enjoys a good fight and a good drink!
Dislikes: Showing Weakness, Disrespect and Disloyalty amongst his People, Losing.
Personality: Archibald, like his wife, is a very commanding man. He expects all of his commands to be followed immediately and does not stand for hesitation. If a servant does not move fast enough for his liking, they often feel the back of his hand (if not worse). He runs his household like he runs the Military - highly disciplined and performing at their best.

True to his Aserit heritage, Archibald is devoted to the Military aspects of his role as King and Commanding General of all Aserit forces. He practices his Military Forms every day, something that has gone a long way to keeping his body youthful through out the years. All those battles are slowly starting to catch up with Archi, however, and he doesn’t quite have the spring in his step that he used to.

Habits: Each morning starts with his Aserit Martial Arts - practicing his Sword Form - usually naked or shirtless (depending on location) that helps limber his body and prevent him from acquiring injuries other incur at his age. After that, he likes a nice wash before eating a hearty breakfast. Years spent on the Campaign Roads has left him cherishing such moments more then any other, and habit has made him eat breakfast like it will be his last meal - for many it is!

Skills: Archibald was raised to be in the Army. Horse riding and sword fighting were his primary focuses and he still remains amongst the best Swordsmen in the land. His age, however, has slowed his reflexes down slightly and he comes to rely on his experience and strength more and more often - though the latter is starting to show evidence of decay and hard years. He still retains his sharp wit and his strategy and tactics have been honed over the years. He is perhaps one of the best tacticians (when it comes to Military Affairs) in the Kingdom.

History: Raised to be a King, Archibald started his education as soon as he could walk. He was gifted with his genetics and quickly grew up into a handsome young man, skilled in the Arts of Warfare (and handsome to boot), while also taught about Court Politics and Foreign Affairs. He took it upon himself to learn the history of Aserit and neighboring Kingdoms, judging that there was great strength in knowing about the past.

As the most eligible bachelor in all the land, he was no stranger to the advances of women, or the pressing concern of marriage to conceive an heir as his aging father would soon leave him as King. He soon met his future wife at a banquet and all the arrangements were quickly met. As she developed into a formidable woman in the Court, Archibald was able to focus more on his Campaigns of Conquest knowing his Kingdom was left in good hands. In fact, he is quite glad that his wife is his wife - she would be the most deadly of enemies if otherwise.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bubby

The Basics
Name: Dame Zalania
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: Bloody Raven, personal bodyguard to Prince Henrik Aserit

The Look
Height: 6'
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair: White
Eyes: Ice blue
Skin: Caucasian, milky
Anything else: She is constantly wearing her cloak, armor, and weapons. Few have seen her in 'casual' clothing, not even the Prince, as she is on the job nigh on 24/7.

The Story
Likes: Her bay charger named Bad Horse, a strong drink next to a warm fire, a good battle.
Dislikes: Weakness of any kind, arrogance, blind stupidity. Loud mouths.
Personality: Zalania, rarely speaks. Her only call in life is to protect the Prince, and she does this job with every fiber of her being. She seems cold and without humor, but if any are able to breach her defenses, they would find her actually warm within, a good listener, and one able to give good advice. She wants to find love, wants to find a man that would woo her out of love, not for the fact that she is a beautiful woman, but find most men crass and too full of themselves.(The Prince is the only one who has managed to get to the inner woman somewhat, as she is his shadow, and they are together more often then not.)
Habits: Talking to her horse like he's human. Reminding the Prince that he's not immortal.
Skills: Blade mastery, both double edge sword and knives. She is a Master swordsman, and is able to use the spring loaded knives she has in her wrist sheathes with deadly accuracy. She is fast, ambidextrous, and tends to wield her blades in a deadly dance, one that has any who has witnessed her in battle awed with her technique.
History: Born the daughter of a prominent royal guard, though a commoner this gave her a bit more privilege in life then many other peasants. Her father adored her, and with her mother dying at an early age, and he never re-marrying as he loved his wife that much, he raised her as only a man in the Guard could. She was raised knowing about fighting, and it soon became evident that swords and knives were her speciality. She has been in two short relationships, both failing as most men would rather have their women subservient and silent, a mother and housekeeper. SO not her forte.

As soon as she heard the Prince was seeking people to join his ranks of Bloody Ravens, she was the first to show, and she was his first pick. It wasn't long before he saw her for her capabilities, made her his personal bodyguard, and Knighted her, making her Dame.

TheHangedOne

I really like the character, bubby.  :-) It gets my approval. Nikki?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

LimitlessNikkie

Defiantly, I'll add you to the character list Bubby.

Eeyore, Vostroya, I'll pick the king by the end of the night  or tomarrow and let you both know. Thank you both for the great profiles. It'll be a hard choice.

bubby

aya

The Basics
Name: Lyssa Highgarden
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Role: Queen of Theiri.

The Look
Height: 5'5   
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Creamy white.
Anything else: Highgarden crest tattooed on her lower back: a rose intertwined with a dragon.

The story
Likes: Beauty, Flowers, Alchemy, Nature, Power, Rainy days. 
Dislikes: Being disobeyed, anything ugly, savage/vulgar people.
Personality: Sweet as honey, gentle, and kind- on the outside. Lyssa is an expert at keeping up appearances, and even more adept at keeping her kingdom running. However, if anything threatens Theiri or her children, Lyssa is capable of acting swiftly and without mercy. There have been those in the past who have said that the Queen is deadlier than any assassin in the realm; the tales died off though, after those men had mysteriously disappeared. Lyssa looks like the pretty flower beside the king, but from her, a smile is even deadlier than a sword.
Habits: Always seen with a flower nestled in her hair- a different kind freshly picked each day. Lyssa spends most of her free time in the royal gardens, attending to her precious plants. She has a tendency to absentmindedly pluck at her flower when thinking about something important.
Skills: Politics, Poison, Information, Public appearances.
History: Lyssa was married into the royal family, originally belonging to the Highgarden clan. The King was taken with her beauty when he visited the southern lands, and she was brought back to Theiri as one of his many potential wives. Nobody expected her to become the Queen; in fact, the members of the court had a bet as to when she would be sent home, ranging from a day to a week. And who could blame them? She looked like a delicate flower, ready to scatter at the first hint of any wind.

A week became a month, and a month, even longer. One by one the other women were deemed inelgible, some by mysterious illness, while others suddenly left the capital. This continued until only the fragile looking Lyssa was left, smiling as beautifully and innocently as she had been the first day.

Joslyn

Just thought I'd mention that the Queen of Theiri character needs to be a bit older, as she has a son who's twenty. Late thirties to early fourties would probably make the most sense.

EDIT: Instead of that, it occured to me she could be the king's second wife.

DarkRose15

That's a nifty idea, kings having multiple wives ^_^
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Joslyn

Quote from: DarkRose15 on June 26, 2011, 10:20:14 PM
That's a nifty idea, kings having multiple wives ^_^

I meant more in terms of the first queen having died or gotten a divorce, heh.

DarkRose15

Ahh gotcha. Either way, it still adds more to the story and that's always a good thing  :D
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

LimitlessNikkie

Aya - except for the fact that she needs to be a bit older(unless she was a child bride then it needs to be noted) she looks wonderful I love the deadly edge to her personality.

And to announce the king of Aserit. It was a very hard decision and I want to thank both of you for your wonderful profiles. Please welcome the ruler of Aserit King Archibald played by Eeyore.