Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: auroraChloe on September 01, 2010, 07:41:02 PM
i have the album on cd now.  one of my ex's introduced me.  (no booklet though, the bum ;) ) 
the animated is cute to introduce kids, i just love the tale. 
It's a beautiful story that teaches about differences and acceptance. Gotta love the 70's, maaaaan ;D

And now for something totally different...
Mr Scruff - Jazz Potato

Mr. Scruff - Jazz Potato
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Lira

talking with Leighdy in the SB, this song keeps coming to mind

Styx- Lady '95

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Cassiopeia

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Saerrael

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Sweet Trouble

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Single by: Natasha Bedingfield

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

DiverseDesires

ooooh - found another Seth at my FAVOURITE theatre venue - The Minnack, in Cornwall  - this time in the day - so you can see what it looks like - it is the most atmospheric place.

The Hurlers - Seth Lakeman Official Music Video

The Hurlers - Seth Lakeman Official Music Video
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

finewine

Momentos de paz

For some reason this song takes me to a greater place beyond what is seen as I walk barefoot along the grassy wooded path dabbled in the sunrise's sunshine painted by the music.  It is as if I am the beloved lady that gives life and love to all creation and they each in their own way unfurl their grandeur of creation in a performance of sweet submissive appreciation and gratitude that I should choose to walk along their path and be moved to such tearful joy at their gesture and gift of existence for my visual pleasure.

FW

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Lira

Vincent

Vincent (Starry Starry Night) Don McLean

Starry starry night paint your palette blue and grey look out on a summer's day with eyes that know the darkness in my soul. Shadows on the hills sketch the trees and the daffodils catch the breeze and the winter chills in colors on the snowy linen land.  And now I understand what you tried to say to me how you suffered for your sanity how you tried to set them free. They would not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.  Starry starry night flaming flo'rs that brightly blaze

swirling clouds in violet haze reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue. Colors changing hue morning fields of amber grain, weathered faces lined in pain are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.  And now I understand what you tried to say to me how you suffered for your sanity how you tried to set them free. perhaps they'll listen now.

For they could not love you but still your love was true and when no hope was left in sight on that starry starry night. You took your life as lovers often do; But I could have told you Vincent this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

Starry starry night portraits hung in empty halls, frameless heads on nameless walls with eyes that watch the world and can't forget. Like the stranger that you've met the ragged men in ragged clothes the silver thorn of bloddy rose lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow. And now I think I know what you tried to say to me how you suffered for your sanity, how you tried to set them free.  They would not listen they're not listening still... perhaps they never will.

IberiaSloane

Marriage Proposal - Ilan Eshkeri - The Young Victoria Soundtrack

This is from the Young Victoria soundtrack and I've fallen in love with it.... and the entirety of the soundtrack.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Kitsunetsuki

iTunes Version - Bed Intruder Song

Auto-Tune the News:  iTunes Version - Bed Intruder Song 

yes, really...if you haven't seen the original news clip, it can be found here: (STEREO SOUND) Woman wakes up to find intruder in her bed

the song is super catchy though ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Saerrael

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."