Team Sport? London United. (Interest Check)

Started by JackWhite, November 20, 2011, 05:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristine

Yep, I do, I would like to know if this one is approved, and I'll make second way little bit later today :)

Stan'

JackWhite

Kristine wanted to do a second character and Neysha wanted one too.

If you tell me which section you wanna play I can make an OOC already

JackWhite

OOC is ready and other links can be found in that post. ;)

eiselmann

Looks good ...so are we starting before or after the pre-season tour to Japan or where ever in Europe we may end up
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

JackWhite

Before the preseaon trip to Europe because we still wanna pick up Leia. I'd say a trip in Italy? Good weather for a Bwin photoshoot

MrDisclosure

Quote from: JackWhite on January 21, 2012, 06:59:14 PM
Before the preseaon trip to Europe because we still wanna pick up Leia. I'd say a trip in Italy? Good weather for a Bwin photoshoot

I'd be in for that... I suppose Frank and Leia would already have at least had phone contact before?
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Neysha

Quote from: JackWhite on January 13, 2012, 11:51:42 AM
Kristine wanted to do a second character and Neysha wanted one too.

If you tell me which section you wanna play I can make an OOC already

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was still going on.

How's this for a character?

Name: Nicole Williams
Orientation: Straight, Bi-Curious
Height: 5‘4
Weight: 100 lbs
Occupation: Executive Field Vice President Athletic Field Operations for the Northman Holding Group.
General Physical Description:
Appearance1
Appearance
Appearance

Background:

The Northman Holding Group is an American based global assets firm worth tens of billions of dollars and founded only a decade ago by a group of private investment bank executives who were given the nickname “The Jugglers” for their history of successful angel investments and a large amount of unconventional investments in disparate fields such as microfinance firms in North Africa and South Asia, maritime security companies in Southeast Asia, renewable energy operations in India, and a plethora of other seemingly random yet lucrative investments, the latest being a purchase of London United and becoming the largest shareholder in the football team.

Nichole is a reflection of the eccentric hiring practices and overall business practice of the Northman Holding Group. The talented niece of one of the Jugglers, Nicole graduated from Iowa University with a degree of Science in Economics and Arts in History while also serving in the National Guard. Due to her advanced placement in High School, she was able to graduated after four years, and serve in Iraq for a nine month deployment as a Financial Management Technician yet still managed to earn a Combat Action Badge for service under fire during convoy operations.

After college, she was speed lined through the hiring process due to her family connections and because her interviewers recognized she had a natural intelligence in her and after securing the provisional purchase of the largest share of London United, have commissioned her as the first Executive Field Vice President of the newly created “Athletic Operations Division” of the Northman Holding Group. Her job is to examine, study and ultimately report on the financial viability and opportunity with investing in London United.

While it’s curious as to why a young woman with little business experience and absolutely no experience with soccer, athletics (beyond High School and Collegiate sports) and having never traveled to Great Britain before except one Spring Break (it was boring) this also reflected the Northman Holding Group business philosophy.

Holding no pre-existing bias, and deemed to be a smart prospect, it was decided Nicole was the perfect candidate to review and report on London United, by enmeshing herself with the team and its operations. Personally, Nicole is extremely excited to visit Great Britain and fully invest herself into her job, and her new co-workers and yet is also completely fine with completely divesting from the Football team if she finds it economically or financially unviable and do so with a smile on her face.

Along with having no bias either way, Northman recognized another talent of Nicole’s, business is business, and that is always separate from every other consideration.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

MrDisclosure

So, how are we going along to start? Is Leia still aboard? If not, Frank might do his entry appearance with Nicole. Just hit me up and we'll see how to slip into this.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDisclosure

[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDisclosure

If that's fine with Neysha, I'd suggest then that her Nicole and my Frank enter the play together - a business meeting as a starting scene. Plans to hire Leia for the team would be on the table by then.

That'd make telling Leia of that offer the next thing, before we move the action to Italy.

If Kaya and Neysha are fine with that, let me know, and I'll get Frank's post up by then.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

JackWhite

People that are still playing please drop a message in the OOC