Domino's Pieces [Many ideas, open to all.]

Started by Domino, June 14, 2011, 10:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Closed for renovation.

"A complete stranger has the capacity to alter the life of another irrevocably. This domino effect has the capacity to change
the course of an entire world. That is what life is; a chain reaction of individuals colliding with others and influencing their
lives without realizing it. A decision that seems minuscule to you, may be monumental to the fate of the world."
-J.D. Stroube

About me [OOs]. My stories [Requests]. Availability: Unavailable. Frequency: Erratic.

Domino

Under construction.

"A complete stranger has the capacity to alter the life of another irrevocably. This domino effect has the capacity to change
the course of an entire world. That is what life is; a chain reaction of individuals colliding with others and influencing their
lives without realizing it. A decision that seems minuscule to you, may be monumental to the fate of the world."
-J.D. Stroube

About me [OOs]. My stories [Requests]. Availability: Unavailable. Frequency: Erratic.

Domino

Apologies for the dust.

-J.D. Stroube

Domino

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

-J.D. Stroube

Domino

Please take a number and return when it is called.

-J.D. Stroube

Anna Katrine

I would like to try the "Shamanistic Sharing" story.
It would also be my first story, so I hope youre willing to help a newcomer out.