wise guys and dolls

Started by iambrowncoat, April 08, 2013, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

micky cogen was the best bag man that  mob boss frank marco had working for him .  there was never a payment missed and if there way the proper beating was always handed out in a timely fason . it was for this resone micky was given a new job  he was to be the driver / bodyguard of mr marcos daughter who had a habbit of geting into trouble .  after geting the call micky was called again by mr marco who told him to go to 3226 racen road and bring mr marco and her friand back  to mr marcos house as the two had got into a bind at a party that mr marco said needed micky delocet tuch meaning micky was in for a fight  as he pulled up in his old impala wareing blue jeans a white button up shirt and a red leather jackit as he cut threw the crowd of the party

Thesunmaid

Isabella Caito waited for Mickey to arrive after she called him after a party that got raided. She was not in the mood to have her daddy dearest lecturing her so she made sure that Mickey understood that this was strictly as far as her father was concerned a call from her wanting to be picked up..not because she was hiding from the police because she and her friend were able to slip out the back and run for it only to find that izzys car battery had died. Of course also as far as Mr. Caito knew izzy had been at her friends house to watch girly movies. She could just tell daddy her friends parents were fighting and she and said friend wanted to come back to their place. Yeah a real bind. They were both standing there Izzy wearing a short and very tight dress looking a bit rumpled and climbed into the car"Hey mick..."she sighs and sits down"mind stoppin somewhere so we can get changed...and this time it wasn't my fault...some guy was dealing coke out of a back room and someone snitched..And before you ask...no I wasn't doing any of it..mostly..."she sighs and sits back against the seat.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

iambrowncoat

mickey smiled saying yea mostly you say as he passed back his pack of cigareats before they even had to ask as he said yea ill stop someware just tell me ware and you know ill stop as he started the car pulling away from  ware they had been picked up saying whine i got your call i was starting to think id have to put a hurt on someone . as he pulled up to ware they had asked him to stop and thew the car in pack to wait for them to change

Vanna Lane

Page Michaels wasn't too excited about how the night was turning out. She couldn't remember a time that she had ever been this scared in her whole entire life. Honestly she had been looking forward to a dull night eating popcorn and watching chick flicks with her bestie until they were so bored and exhausted that they had no other choice but to sleep. Instead, Iz got a call from some friend of a friend about some awesome party that was happening and she took over the night like she always had. Page used to admire that quality, but lately it was annoying just being the sidekick. She mainly felt like a decoy, a reputable cover. She pushed her thick, rectangular black framed glasses back up to where they were supposed to be. "Hey Mickey," Page said, blowing her sweaty, mousey brown, side swept bangs out of her eyes, glancing sideways at Izzy. She looked shaken, but calm. Their escape had been a close call and she was glad they hadn't been arrested. She reached over and patted Izzy reassuringly on her knee, squeezing gently.
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

iambrowncoat

he looked back at the two smileing as he light a ciagreat he enjoyed working for the girls not seeing them as his bosses daughter and her fraiand but more as two of his own friands seeing a cop car pull up behind them he looked back at the two  saying   die  to waren them to get down as he ducked himself makeing the car look empty he watched in the merorr to his car as the cop car  stoped and then rolled past he smiled saying live as he sat  up saying  that was close

Thesunmaid

She shakes her head at the ciggerttes and looks down"I shoulda listened to pagey...we should have just stayed home..."She looked at page and reached over and brushed her hair out of her eyes. her own dark brown eyes looking back at her"I am sorry.."She leans over and hugs page and sighed"Lets just go home...we can watch movies...maybe if we ask nicely mickey will join us.."she smirks a bit brushing her own dark hair out of her eyes and looks up at mickey"we could do his nails and hair for him.."she snickers softly and then flops back her head on pages lap and looks up at her as they ducked down and smirked a bit"You know you can't stay mad at me..I am too dam adorable.."She bats her eyelashes and smiled.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

iambrowncoat

he looked back at them  as he started the car saying hey now i heard that  movie yes  hair and nails no just cuz my hair is long dont mean im leting  you two at it as  a set of headlights came on infront of them flowed by a siren he looked back at them giveing a small catch me if  you can simle say he said id buckle up ladys as he put it in revers then hit the gas speeding out of the ally they had been in looking back so he could see what he was doing 

Vanna Lane

Page smiled when Iz brushed her hair out of her eyes. They had been best friends for ages and there was nothing they couldn't tell each other. "It's OK, but maybe next time we could skip the whole "Police Raid" thing," she said with a small smirk. Bursting into a fit of giggles, she added, "Totally. I'm thinking braided pig-tails, pink nail polish and maybe some false lashes. What do ya say, Mickey?" Mickey's retort made them both burst out in laughter. When she could catch her breath, she asked Iz, "What flick are you in the mood for?" Page nodded, rolling her eyes. 'She definitely is adorable,' she thought to herself, kissing her friend on her forehead. Aloud, she said, "I could never stay mad at you."
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

She looked at Mickey"aww come on...you should at least let us brush and braid it...please?"She looked at you her big brown eyes all doe like and she pouted a bit"come on pagey...help me out here.."

She grinned at Page"Yeah I know...and I promise no more running from the police...just movies popcorn and making mickey pretty."She looked thoughtful"Ooh how about some horror movies? "She grinned at page and had enjoyed it when page would sort of get freaked out and hold her hand. she never told page because she was paranoid that she might get freaked out.

"What do you think mick? wanna watch some scarey movies while we make you beautiful?"She grins.

iambrowncoat

he drove looking back at them saying  no way i like you two you both are officailly in my cool book but i draw a line at make overs as he drove heading back to his bosses house  like he  was told  to do as they  pulled up to the house he smiled at them saying now if he your dad asked  it came down to a fight as he threw his head forword hitting the stirring wheel to make it look like he had been in a fight . before getting  out saying OK all ashor who's going ashor

Vanna Lane

Page just grinned and shook her head. "Poor Mickey. Don't you ever get bored hanging around us?" she chuckled softly. As long as she could remember, he had always been there watching over Isabella. She liked him even though he was sometimes over the top. She stuck out her tongue and made a face, "I just don't understand why you like those kinds of movies so much. They give me the heebie-jeebies!" Page exclaimed, shuddering because she was already feeling creeped out just thinking about watching a horror flick.

"Don't you think that's a little over the top Mickey? Couldn't you have just said you beat this fictional person to a pulp and he ran away?" Page frowned at him, cocking her head to one side. 'He is definitely devoted to Iz,' she thought. If she didn't know better, she'd think he had some sort of crush on her friend by the way he bent over backwards to please her. She sure was lucky though, they had both gotten Page out of a few sticky situations.

iambrowncoat

he smiled at page saying i never get sick of hanging out with you two your the only Friends i got your like family id do anything for you two as he walked with them  as Isabella's father walked over to them saying about time looking mickey over saying boy you sure do take enough hits to the face to fill a life time don't you as mickey smiled saying all in a days work as one of the girls who worked for his boss winked at him and he smiled at his boss and the girls saying well i have a previous engagement  as he walked  past page and Isabella saying wish me luck Lady's enjoy your movie don't call unless you really need me fore the next few moments and don't do anything i wouldn't as he walked over letting the girl lead him out of the room by his jacket

Thesunmaid

ooc sorry guys I will post tomorrow...and Iambrowncoat...I was wondering because vanna and I have both agreed a posting order would be easier for us...so...we were thinking

You post
then Vanna posts
then Me.

Is this good with you...because its alot easier to keep track of things and plan a post when you don't have to worry about someone else posting before you. So is this good?

also something that would really really help me...can you make it clear what is being said and what is actions..like put "" around them...or maybe make it another color...maybe bold it? there are buttons in the post box above. I hope this is ok...because its a bit hard to read.

iambrowncoat

ok that all sounds good and ill do that for you to make it easyer for you to understand  my posts

Thesunmaid

She looked at Page"How could he get bored with us? We are fascinating beautiful young women..."She grins and slipped out of the car and looked at mickey"aww come on mick...can we at least braid your hair?"She looked at Page"Or I can be happy playing with pages..shes got this beautiful soft hair...seriously...its like silk. You should touch it sometime...i wish my hair was soft like hers.."

She smiled walking into house and stopped seeing her father with some girl who can't be any older than her and she sighs knowing her mom was off at one of her charity meetings and shakes her head walking off into the house. She hated seeing her father flaunting his little whores right in front of her. She looked at page and mickey and once they got to her bedroom"Why....does he do that...god.."

iambrowncoat

mickey flowed the two Lady's up to the room saying " don't let it get to ya iz your better then he is " as he took off his jacket his shirt selves stooping just above his for arm which had a tattoo of the classic theater faces one happy one sad the sad face crying and the happy face with devil horns and smoke coming from the eyes . he smiled as iz and page  saying" you know iz if you really wanted to get back at him for something  id rip of one of his money drops  hes got big drops coming in all week next week  id be real easy to just walk in and take one of the cash drops and walk out disappear  just drop off the face of the earth "

Vanna Lane

Thinking of Mickey in braids made her chuckle. Mickey was good at playing along, he never took them too seriously. Page blushed when Isabella started complimenting her hair. Playfully she flipped her hair over her shoulder and grinned, trying to play it off casually, "Thanks. It smells good too." She sniffed her hair and then leaned over for Isabella and then Mickey to catch a whiff.

Page watched Isabella's father's new fling practically drag him out the door by his shirt. Seeing that kind of thing made her embarrassed for her friend. He could have hid it better, but he never noticed how things affected his only daughter. Page shrugged in response to Isabella's muttering, simply replying, "I don't know..." Page squeezed Isabella's hand comfortingly. She couldn't believe Mickey was serious about robbing her friends father, so she laughed in response.

Thesunmaid

She looked at Mickey and flopped on her bed and leaned into Pages hug and runs her hands through the girls soft silky hair"I just wish he would die already..But then I spose me and mum would be out on our asses..."she stopped and looked at mickey and those dark eyes of hers looked thoughtful"Mick.....what are you sayin? I mean...we can't....."

She stared at him and it looked like the hamster on the wheel was turning in her head"But...I don't wanna leave you and pagey...you two are the only things that make sticking around here worth it..."She snorts a bit"Besides...even though I know where to get fake ID I have never lived on my own before...where would we go anyway?"she shrugged"I am not any good at anything except being a mafia brat...and I am sure daddykins will try and marry me off to one of his higher ranking goons some day...I am just a trinket to be pawned off on someone..."She rolled her eyes again and leaned against Page

iambrowncoat

mickey smiled saying " you would not have to leave me or page that's the beauty of it me cuisine lives in new york for three grand he can set us up with a place and some fake ideas the works plus this is how much is in just one drop " as he wrote 30000 $ on a piece of paper smiling saying "now times that by three cuz if we pull this of we can do this on a day whine he gets three drops at the same time with that we could live for a while think about it free to do what you want be who you want  love  who you want  think about it iz what would you do with that much money"

Vanna Lane

Page stared at them in disbelief, her dark brown eyes wide beneath her black framed glasses. Her mouth was slightly agape as she stammered, "Are...are y- you guys serious? We can't rob a mob boss. He'll kill us... well me and Mickey.... he'd kill us two, rather." She was rambling nervously, waving her hands around for emphasis. The other two were looking at her with amusement.

Running away with Iz and Mickey she had no problem with. It was the stealing and then the possibility of death that was phasing her. She wondered if her parents would even notice her absence. 'Sadly, they probably wouldn't,' she thought glumly. "Isn't there another way? I mean he'd never stop looking for us. He'd probably think we kidnapped you or something Isabella," Page said, laying down on the bed.

Thesunmaid

She stares at Mickey with wide eyes"mick....please forgive but...are you fucking retarded? I mean my dad has contacts everywhere...he has fingers in more pies than I can count...I mean if i wanted a new identity I could just ask dad for money...i mean 9 thousand dollars is not worth putting page and you in that kinda danger..I could get that kind of money easily if i just cashed in a few credit cards..."

She sighs and moved over knowing what page was thinking and flopped down beside her"hey...forget those jerks ok? I am your family..and so is mickey...your not alone sweetie..."She smirks a bit"And you would be the one thinking of kidnapping...admit it...you just wanna tie me up."She smirked and stuck her tounge out"Or you wanna gag me so you don't gotta hear me talk no more.."She laughed softly.

iambrowncoat

mickey smiled saying all I'm saying is think about it as he sat there with the two really  thinking over what he had said the drops he had told her Ive was just the ones he knew of if they had really wanted to they could get away with millones of dollars in a few hours and no one would know who did it  until it was to late   he smiled looking at iz remembering her father had no foot holds in ireland he smiled at iz saying ill be back in a few as he picked up his coat leaving the room heading back to his house .

Vanna Lane

As Mickey's footsteps faded away, Page snuggled into Isabella, smelling her hair. Her shampoo had a calming affect on her always, without fail. There was something about the fruity scent mixing with Isabella's natural odor that put her at ease. "I know," she said, her finger tracing the curves of Iz's collar bone, "You guys are always there for me no matter what." She kissed the other girl's shoulder tenderly, managing a small smile.

"Mmmm...I don't think you'd like being tied up. You'd have to surrender control to me and frankly," she paused, chuckling, "I don't think you're up for that." Page liked to tease Isabella. It was a big part of their foreplay. She bit her lip at the thought of tying her up and having someone at her mercy. She touched Iz's cheek and leaned over to whisper in her ear, "A gag would be nice. No one would hear you moan as I had my way with you." She nibbled on her ear, enjoying the taste of her friend.

Thesunmaid

Looking at page she sighed"You deserve better than the those drunken idiots at home pagey..."She blushed a bit as you kissed her shoulder and pulled her into a hug laying down and smirked a bit"Oh admit it...you have wanted to try that for a while...and i trust you with my life my dear sweet page..what makes it any different that i trust you with my body..."she smirked a bit"sides...it would be fun once the tables were turned and i got to do it with you."She laughed as you talked about gagging her"yeah i know you just wanna shut me up..."She smirked a bit"I know I talk too much..."She shivered softly as she felt your teeth on her ear and moans softly"We can't get into this right now...mick will be back any minute..."She blushed.Page was one of the few people that could make her feel hot and cold all over.

iambrowncoat

mickey had gone home and spent a few minits on the phone making sure of a few things he was right  if he waited for the right time the spilt would be 42 million apiece and more seeing as how the drop was to take place in a jewelry store he made his way back to  his bosses house heading up to the room knocking on the door before going in  not knowing what page and iz were doing