[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 02:50:35 AM
*drums fingers against chin*
That won't work, then, as magic is Absalom's strong point.
I do think they may be interesting together, however. I think Absalom's dark nature would find it thrilling to feed a vampire.

(and I'm thinking about the relationship thing Dis mentioned)

Hmmmmmm, that would make fun tension between them. *purrs*

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 02:58:06 AM
Would either of them be able find the scents or sounds from an invisible voyeur?

Nadir would know, but allow it if only to... exact a price later

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 02:58:06 AM
Would either of them be able find the scents or sounds from an invisible voyeur?

Absalom will probably be able to sense your character, but wouldn't bother to act on it if he's.. ehmm.. preoccupied.
Besides, he'd be interested in showing off his goods. Seduction is one of the keys for him to get what he wants. If that means getting watched while someone else is.. preoccupying him, then so be it. *chuckles*

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 02:59:35 AM
Hmmmmmm, that would make fun tension between them. *purrs*

I think they could be friends with benefits. I'm planning on writing Absalom quite dark and quite messy in more ways than one.

Nadir

Oh, yes, that would be lovely. Actually, I have a secret. I'll PM it to you and Dis as Nadir will keep it quiet from everyone, but I think Absalom should suspect something like it.

Saerrael

Sure thing. I may be able to actually give you some hints towards what I'd like to write Absalom as, too, in PMland ::)

Oh, and Occident, I forgot to include something.
Absalom would basically only sense your character while he's invisible.

Occident

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by:Occident
Character Name:Thomas Kemp
Sexuality: Hedonistic
Character Type: Bully
Species: Invisible Men
Short Description: An albino, Thomas tends to cover his eyes with dark glasses or contacts of varying colors to prevent too much damage. The founder of his faith and race, Griffin, studied greatly upon the subjects as did his subjects, bringing about ocular devices a fair bit ahead of the common folk. His hair is unkempt, his skin pale with the veins showing through, and something that seems a bit off about his unnaturally pearly teeth. He tends to wear extremely covering clothing, often white, seldom ever showing skin. This assists in hiding his limber body with the less-than-succesful attempts at reaching suprahumanity with stronger muscles.
Short Blurb: Thomas is a from a set of quadruplets, though the others do not go to this school. Officially. All of them being able to use the excuse of albinism for sick days allows them to help each other out and provide alibis. Egotists that they are, they have also been known to bugger each other given half a chance. Not as if they could report their brother, especially with them all keeping the invisibility thing secret. He is a bit of an exhibitionist, going around without his many layers of clothes on when invisible. This is somewhat odd as Griffin had found a way to make clothing invisible, but what you going to do? His bullying comes from his deep seated megalomania, common amongst his kind, and does not bully so much by shaking down people for money as sabotaging their works, stealing their passwords, spying on them, framing them, ruining relationships... He would like some good friends of course, to act as accomplices if nothing else, be they gentle or brutal. Someone who could understand his vicious streak would also do well in his eyes.

Occident

Why is that? *Finishes reading up on Absalom and considers making a gremlin or ghoul character in the future*

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:43:42 AM
Why is that? *Finishes reading up on Absalom and considers making a gremlin or ghoul character in the future*

Because it's a non-natural state for the physical laws of the world/ a disturbance of the natural laws and thus will fall under..

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 03:44:59 AM
magic, I'm guessing

Dim wins the toaster ♥

Nadir

Occident

Might as well include how the contacts and averting of eyes disrupted attempts for compulsions. Anyways,  do we consider albinos magical in any way? I am going to have to categorize mutations, magic,  and mad science differently in my mind to stay on top. Also, are the Fair Folk against such disturbances?

Nadir

Only compulsions that need it. Nadir has to be able to keep his prey thinking something that hurts actually feels good, but keeping eye contact while doing it? Only possible when biting the wrist. 

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 03:49:53 AM
Woot!

*makes all hir bread toast*

Heheheh ♥

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:50:45 AM
Might as well include how the contacts and averting of eyes disrupted attempts for compulsions. Anyways,  do we consider albinos magical in any way? I am going to have to categorize mutations, magic,  and mad science differently in my mind to stay on top. Also, are the Fair Folk against such disturbances?

Why? Absalom is magically gifted, not a machine that anylazes his surroundings all the time. It would be instinct that tells him something is 'off' and that will spur him on to seek out what that 'off' may be.
I think you're over-thinking, to be honest *shrugs*
And why on earth would compulsion only come from eyecontact? That's very 1800s of you.

Occident

The suggestion was more to see if Albinos tasted different. I'm bad at small talk.

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:57:46 AM
The suggestion was more to see if Albinos tasted different. I'm bad at small talk.

Ah, I think you were directing that one to Dim, then, as Absalom is not about drinking blood *nodnods*

Nadir

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:57:46 AM

ah! I'm not sure, but it would be fun to find out. I think Nadir's preference for meals would run towards werewolves though, but he's not about to snub other delicious treats ::)

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:50:45 AM
Also, are the Fair Folk against such disturbances?

Ah, I missed one. Sorry.

No, they wouldn't be against it. And a Sidhe might be quite tempted to steal the ability.
Though my Sidhe can't steal abilities and senses yet as that would make him much too overpowered.

Occident

The abilitiy is more of a chemical reaction and,  like in the original book,  harvestable from blood. If he wasn't trying to keep his ability secret he might sell some or his blood for flavors.

Saerrael

Let me explain this with an easier concept.
Sidhe can steal the light in your eyes to make you blind and they gain your vision. Nothing changes to the actual eyes, though. For all intends and purposes, the eyes left behind should be able to see, but don't. Or, they have gone a dramatic white. Kinda depends on which lore is studied >.>

Unless that wasn't what you were asking?

Nadir

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 04:25:10 AM
Fey are scary. *purrs*

Not all Fey are Sidhe. Fey are Elves and Faeries. Sidhe are a sub-Elven race.

Occident

I mixed it up with the comment earlier on biting the wrist while looking into eyes. Do they need to keep replenishing their own vision through the thefts or do they instead get to see through the eyes of others telepathically?  As for the Fair Folk,  I sense something about them as sinister.

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 04:26:27 AM
Not all Fey are Sidhe. Fey are Elves and Faeries. Sidhe are a sub-Elven race.

*absorbs the knows*

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 04:11:32 AM
The abilitiy is more of a chemical reaction and,  like in the original book,  harvestable from blood. If he wasn't trying to keep his ability secret he might sell some or his blood for flavors.

He's probably going to taste 'bad' to Nadir's pallet then. If it's rife with artificial chemicals. He'll probably not like Frankensitines, zombies or mummies either. Though he doesn't know that yet. ::)

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 04:28:27 AM
I mixed it up with the comment earlier on biting the wrist while looking into eyes. Do they need to keep replenishing their own vision through the thefts or do they instead get to see through the eyes of others telepathically?  As for the Fair Folk,  I sense something about them as sinister.

They don't, no. They steal to improve. Say you have perfect sight? Then you'd get a Sidhe on your path. If you wear glasses, you're in luck. *grins* And they integrate what they steal into themselves.
And Sidhe aren't technically evil. They're like *thinks* predators, really.

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 04:32:15 AM
He's probably going to taste 'bad' to Nadir's pallet then. If it's rife with artificial chemicals. He'll probably not like Frankensitines, zombies or mummies either. Though he doesn't know that yet. ::)

You have a good point there.

Nadir

He would love the tempest of natural chemicals in werewolves though. They would be very flavoursome. Not sure about Sidhe though, might be a taste he acquires :)

Karasu

*Goes to change her character's  gender to male*

Weee this si gonan be so much funnnn ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.