Sherlock (F lf M or F who plays M)

Started by Usani, February 18, 2014, 03:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I just started watching Sherlock and am on episode 2 of season 1 and I love it so far!  So, since I'm not very far into yet but still crave a story with someone as Sherlock, I figured I'd come up with some basics for now until something more comes to mind!

Mary was engaged to John for almost 6 months and Sherlock didn't like it one bit!  Sherlock told John that he's always married to his work but that was only to cover up the truth.  Yes he was jealous because he really loves her but also he knows that John isn't right for her.  Mary clung to John because she believed she was in love with him when in fact she is really in love with Sherlock.  She's just scared to admit it because she thinks that he's not capable of love and romance.  So, Sherlock decides to prove her wrong and prove that he is much better for then John will ever be!

OR

Mary finds out that John has left her in the middle of the night for another woman.  And of course Sherlock knew it way before since he could easily read the signs but he doesn't tell her because he knows she wouldn't believe him.  I would actually like this one to be a dark rp of some sorts where losing John gets to her so badly she becomes suicidal. Can he help mend her broken heart and save her?

Idea Three:  This will take place after Sherlock kisses Molly when she was helping him stage his death!  Let's say that's the last time she sees him for the next 2 years so she does whatever she can to move on.  But, not one man can replace Sherlock no matter how hard she tries to forget.  So...what happens when she runs into him after those 2 years?

Usani

Just added a third idea!  I finally started season 3!