Vice Manor [[ Full ]]

Started by Mnemosyne, November 13, 2011, 09:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Writersblockade

This...is interesting *nods*. I would only ask how often you're looking for people to post.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Writersblockade on November 16, 2011, 02:39:37 AM
This...is interesting *nods*. I would only ask how often you're looking for people to post.

Once a day would be nice. If not that, once every other day.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

LimitlessNikkie

Name:: Ella Young
Vice or Virtue:: Chastity
Height:: 5'7
Weight:: 113lbs
Sexual Preference:: Heterosexual
Personality:: Ella has always been a very sweet girl, who always looks out for others. She is peaceful and calm, passionate only in things she cares about greatly. She is outspoken but not demanding. She is a bit of a leader, her own devotion drawing people in  even what she doesn't seek that sort of attention. Ella tries always to be kind and nice to everyone she meets. She seems to lack any sort of sexual desire what so ever. She has never dated and as far as anyone can tell never kissed a boy.
Biography:: Ella was born in a small town in northern california surrounded by a rural community that was overflowing with city gang violence that clashed roughly with the local red neck attitude. Ella discovered quickly she fit into neither of these large groups and as a result as a child spent a great deal of time to herself. She didn't seem to mind it too much though she had a few close friends and her art. She never seemed to want for anything.

Unlike many girls as she grew up Ella never experienced a crush. She seemed to lack attraction for others save in friendship. She have a few very close friends that she thought of as her family, those so close to her it seemed at points they could share a though but she never fancied kissing anyone. In fact if you asked her the very thought would come as a surprise. As much as she loved those around her, and she did a great deal though that of physical intimacy never seemed to occur to her. Even with media and society blasting at it her all the time she seemed to be completely untouched by the urge to share her being with another in a physical manner.

As she grew up this behavior became more apparent as dances became the social event of the season and she was expected to date. Ella instead joined the small unpopular chastity club and vowed not to involve in any sort of sexual contact including kissing before marriage. That effectively scared off any boy with ideas in his head and gave Ella what she wanted, peace from the pressure to participate in an activity she had no interest in. Even then when she'd considered dating briefly just to be normal the idea had left her feeling ill at ease, it was far easier to be labeled super religious when she was not that force herself into a behavior pattern she could not feel comfortable in.

At seventeen Ella graduated high school and went off to school in San Francisco. There it was harder and easier to avoid others. Guys didn't take a hint as easily and Ella had to learn how to firmly say no to people but no one in particular thought it odd when she said plainly that she didn't date. If she'd known they though her a party girl for saying that she might have died of embarrassment.

It was a normal day when Ella vanished from the world. People saw her getting her daily coffee at the student center but she never made it to class. Hours stretched on into days and by the time people realized the quiet reserved girl was missing there was nothing to go by. She'd vanished without a trace.
Love:: Fresh fruit, running, classical music, meditation, clean crisp paper (it's an artist thing) and rain.
Hate:: Meat in all it's forms, loud thrashing music (something she'd call noise), and suggestive clothing.
Picture::

Mnemosyne

Accepted Nikkie. <3
Thank you for joining us!
Feel free to post your character
sheet in the approved profiles
thread and post when you are ready!
Mistreated

LimitlessNikkie

Coolness! Thank you Sin. I guess I have some reading to do ^_^

Sarah Morgan

This sounds like it could be a unique idea!  I'll work on having a character sheet up shortly, and probably go with kindness, so Nickie and Capone won't be the only virtues anymore!  It'll probably be a bit later tonight, since I think it's just about supper time, and I don't want to have to stop in the middle of writing up a character.  I'll also see about catching up on at least the IC posts, to see what's been going on too.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on November 16, 2011, 07:47:26 PM
This sounds like it could be a unique idea!  I'll work on having a character sheet up shortly, and probably go with kindness, so Nickie and Capone won't be the only virtues anymore!  It'll probably be a bit later tonight, since I think it's just about supper time, and I don't want to have to stop in the middle of writing up a character.  I'll also see about catching up on at least the IC posts, to see what's been going on too.

I'll reserve kindness for you then!
Mistreated

Rog the Rake

((I am posting here so all know that 'Temperance' has been taken, I am going to post it in the approved charecter section as Sinesthia has approved him, I PM'd her the pc to look at and I guess she liked it))

Name::  Eaton Parks
Virtue:: тємρєяαη¢є
Height:: 6’1”
Weight:: 140lbs
Sexual Preference::  Unknown at this time as he is a  virgin

Occupation:: Sculpture  / Student of Psychology / Disciple of Sophrosyne

Personality::   Modest, Controlled, and everything in moderation. Those are the key aspects of Eaton’s personality but there is also something akin to a breath of freshness about him, for ‘what you see is what you get’. He is not worldly having spent most of his life contemplating life instead of living it, but that is not to say he is simple for he has an agile mind and a keen understanding of the world.

Biography::  Eaton was born out of love, his parents were sweethearts from the young age of five when his father stood up one day in Kinder-garden and professed he like Veronica no matter how many cooties she may have, by the age of fourteen nothing had changed save their bodies and the usual hormones and at the age of eighteen when Eaton’s father Andrew asked Veronica’s father for permission to wed his daughter the man’s reply was “Well of course I know you’re the only other man she loves save of course for the love she has for her father” they were wed and two years later Eaton was born.
      His life was normal until tragedy struck when he was five, both of his parents were killed in an avalanche, a freak storm caused it and when their car was dug out of the debris Andrews’ arms were wrapped around Veronica’s broken body and peace was on their face.
      Eaton was taken in by his grandparents who at first were worried the loss of his parents would be too much on the young boy, and though Eaton did not fully understand what had occurred he came to not judge there loss as he grew but instead to live a simple life. He was liked in school but thought ‘strange’ for he did not try to control or amass ‘things’ instead he looked inward and sought to understand himself and others around him better and by doing this he found peace. His grandmother was the one most pleased with his attitude and the way he thought his views on moderation as well as restraint seemed a thing that was loss to the youth now a days and to have a grandson who practiced such ‘virtue’ made her proud.
      However his Grandfather was unsure of his mind, being a good catholic he was often flabbergasted with the questions and the way his grandson minds worked and when he finally had enough and told him that “It was just the way it was because it was what was written.. “he was taken aback when the ten year old smiled patted his leg and said “ Yes Grandpa but how do we know the person who wrote it understood what he was writing and not just repeating something someone said? Would it not be better to think about the meaning of the person who may have said it and what he meant by it?” It was then that Eaton’s grandfather knew his Grandson was something special.. Just how special he had no idea.
     Eaton did well in school though many times his Grandparents had to have special ‘meetings’ to discuss the peculiar nature of Eaton’s mind, no one said he was ‘special’ but he was far from normal and his school work had to be evaluated because as one teacher put it .. “He thinks too much if he would just memorize what we teach and answer he would do better.” This was when his grandfather spoke up and put his foot down. “My Grandson is not going to stop thinking, so instead I suggest you start for he is going to go places in this world”
    Little did he know how right he was, at the age of eighteen Eaton was given a full ride scholarship and was on his way to become a Psychologist wanting to devote his life to helping children he had three years and was a year away from his degree when all of a sudden… he did not show up for class….

Love:: Fresh fruit, yoga, classical music & country music, meditation, cool clean marble and thunderstorms.
Hate:  More severely dislikes and will not tolerate , Smokers, Abusive people, and gluttonous persona’s

Picture:

Mnemosyne

Updated with, Taken Rolls as well as Reserved Rolls.

And yes, yes I did like it. <3
Mistreated

Sarah Morgan

Name: Annie Turner
Vice or Virtue: Kindness.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 pounds.
Sexual Preference: Straight.
Personality: Annie is a gentle person, always trying to help others when she can, and avoid conflict whenever possible.  She's easy to talk to, a good listener, and a loyal friend.  She's one to give everyone she meets her trust, reasoning that everyone deserves a chance, and should have trust, unless they give her a reason why she shouldn't trust them. 

Biography: Annie grew up having a normal childhood, but unique too, in that her parents were happy together, unlike many couples these days.  They were both teachers, and consequently Annie was taught to value getting a good education from an early age.  As she grew up, she found she enjoyed doing what she could for others, often volunteering to help neighbors with whatever they needed, and helping out at school and church functions.  Her parents encouraged her, being proud of her for looking out for others, rather than focus on herself.

It didn't come as a surprise that she chose to study nursing after she graduated from high school, wanting to have a career where she could help others, yet wanting something that would challenge her at the same time.  She also wanted to do something different from the path her parents had taken, and enjoyed the work, getting a job at the local hospital.  It was while she was on her way home from work one day that she was taken.

Loves: Chocolate, most types of music, meeting new people, helping others.
Hates: Rude and obnoxious people, tomatoes, spiders.

Picture:
Annie Turner

Mnemosyne

I'd like to say thank you for applying yourself here Sarah,
but I do not believe your character quite fits my expectations for this group.
So I will have to turn you away from here.
But I wish you best on your future and present rps. <3
Mistreated

Sarah Morgan

Thanks for being honest, and I don't have any hard feelings.  Could I ask what's missing, and what you're looking for?  I'm always looking for ways to improve my characters, and I can't remember having been turned down from a game before, so I'm wondering what I've done wrong, in this case.  I'll still be reading along, and thanks for considering me.

Box

Name:: Vivian Clay

Vice or Virtue:: Patience

Height:: 4'11

Weight:: 100lbs

Sexual Preference:: Inexperienced/Open/Pansexual

Personality:: Quiet, patient, loving, curious, genuine, awkward, timid, and sensitive.

Biography::Born in Columbus, Ohio, Vivian lead a pretty normal life. Well, as normal a life as a blind girl can. In her early years, she was constantly sheltered and coddled, always out of harms way. But as she grew, within her first few years, she became angry. Angry why, you may ask? Because she had been lied to, and fooled. Her parents would say 'you're normal', and 'everyone is just like you are', but the truth came about, and she became angry. Soon after the anger came silence.That is until her parents died in a car accident, and she hardly survived. In the hospital, she had been so thankful that she had forgiven them, and though she cried over the pain and her loss, she also gained an almost serene amount of patience. Every time a newly trained nurse would probe her with needles, she would wince, but never complain about how long it took. When they said sorry, she honestly forgave them. After she had found a new place to live, with an abusive aunt, even then, she forgave. Not just to forgive, but because deep inside she believed that people did what they did for a reason. So, her aunt began to tutor her, whilst saving money to put her into a special school. Not for her benefit, of course, but to get rid of her. At the age of fifteen, Vivian had a bit of a growth spurt - but after that, she grew no more. So, along came highschool, and for once it was a special school, designed specifically for the deaf and blind. Finally, she felt as if she wasn't just a burden on everyone. She continued doing things at her own pace and teaching others with undeniable patience. Now, one could say that she was happy - but also generally left out. Having never had a boyfriend, and for most of her life, no real contact, physically or emotionally with anyone but family, it was hard for the quiet girl to genuinely get a long with anyone. Though, after she graduated, Vivian did well to make a friend. A beautiful woman who managed the downtown library in Columbus. She allowed Vivian to move in, and would follow her around, allowing her to memorize the way to work and the desk at work almost as patiently as Vivian did it. It took her a lot of time, but since she never felt the need to punish herself, it got done. Now, for the last few years, Vivian has sat at a desk, scanning books and library cards. Well, until the manor, that is...

Likes:: Touching, listening, fruit, textures, warmth, eye glasses, walking, reading, questions, answers, baths, music, violin.

Dislikes:: Arguing, pain, social situations, unfamiliar places, seafood.

Le'Kinks (As a quick reference, that is!)
On/Off Thread
Solo ideas/Some Group ideas
And: A bunny (/(o.o))

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on November 19, 2011, 05:51:53 AM
Thanks for being honest, and I don't have any hard feelings.  Could I ask what's missing, and what you're looking for?  I'm always looking for ways to improve my characters, and I can't remember having been turned down from a game before, so I'm wondering what I've done wrong, in this case.  I'll still be reading along, and thanks for considering me.

The biggest part I had a problem with was your character was a bit vague...
It just didn't feel like your character was alive to me when I read your character sheet.

Box... nice name. Vivian looks and sounds adorable...
Is she a red head? She's so so... tiny. I think my character
is going to be very protective of her... I somehow imagine
her being given piggy back rides...

That being said... your character sheet has been accepted!
I would most appreciate it if you would take the time to post
the character sheet in the approved profiles thread for me!
You may make your starting post IC whenever you are ready!
Mistreated

Box

Redhead indeed! I'll scamper off and post this in the approved/read up a bit and (possibly) post. Any preference where, exactly, I post at first? Or should I just jump in somewhere?

Also: I'm sure my character would enjoy some protection, though piggy back rides would probably freak her the heck out.

I suppose my main question is - is everyone supposedly arriving at the same time, has she been there, or are we all just periodically arriving?
Le'Kinks (As a quick reference, that is!)
On/Off Thread
Solo ideas/Some Group ideas
And: A bunny (/(o.o))

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Box on November 19, 2011, 07:05:42 AM
Redhead indeed! I'll scamper off and post this in the approved/read up a bit and (possibly) post. Any preference where, exactly, I post at first? Or should I just jump in somewhere?

Also: I'm sure my character would enjoy some protection, though piggy back rides would probably freak her the heck out.

I suppose my main question is - is everyone supposedly arriving at the same time, has she been there, or are we all just periodically arriving?

I think she could be one of the ones who has been there for longer! So you can
start her wherever, just as long as it's in such a way that she's not popping out of no
where into a place where people already are? (( If this makes sense? ))
Mistreated

Capone

The Virtues and Vices are balanced again, so if we want to keep things open then I imagine we can start accepting Vices once more.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Capone on November 19, 2011, 08:08:40 AM
The Virtues and Vices are balanced again, so if we want to keep things open then I imagine we can start accepting Vices once more.

men:women ratio is pretty good too...

so yes, openly accepting vices and virtues!
Mistreated

Drake Valentine

Name::
Jin Shiga
Vice or Virtue::
gяєє∂
Eighteen
Male
Height::
5’5”
Weight::
140lbs
Sexual Preference::
Heterosexual
Criminal
Personality::
Deceitful, manipulative, calm, and collective, Jin possesses many dangerous aspects about his general persona. Where may one start to worry about, could it be the man’s own silver tongue? He knows well the tools of the trade when it comes to conning others, blackmail, and other trickery of wordplay. He knows how to play the role of a wolf in sheep’s clothing, how to blend amongst others to make himself appear normal. Little may they all know they are being used as a stepping stone to his advantage. In truth, he sees little need of befriending anyone. His smiles are well placed in conversation, that friendly nature he may let off is just a way of weaseling through others defenses.

He always has an eye out for valuables and will go to whatever means to obtain them. He has minor patience, when something may be out of reach and if he fails at getting it the roundabout way, then he will go with the direct approach. He has no ties to loyalty, betrayal is just a common step out there from him. He isn’t afraid of confrontation either, physical fights are just another way of life to get what one wants. He will bully, if need be, nothing is beneath the darker side of the coin that makes him who he is.

He is a man of many masks, it is only more ironic for such a developing criminal to end up caught and placed in such a mansion.
Biography::
Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. Jin is what some may call a street urchin. He wasn’t blessed with the loving presence of blood-tied family. The ‘family’ he had was a typical gang of thugs who weren’t even afraid of using children at their disposal.

The early years of his life were put to good use, otherwise he may end up earning a beating from his ‘father.’ Picking pockets, stealing from local shop stands, being chased through the streets; those were the days of his youth. A petty thug, but he was never caught and this made him valuable to his criminal family and those that did a good job were rewarded.

What was Jin’s awards? A small fortune of his efforts and even tutoring; but his tuition wouldn’t be what any may expect of a normal child’s. He was taught upon a few subjects most children would have in school, though his fell more towards the category of Japanese and American languages and writing, along with basic mathematics. There were other tools of the trade he learned, beyond picking pockets, how to pick a lock, how to fight and defend himself, how to lie and deceive. He even gathered a smaller eye upon how to appraise items of their worth, how to read body language, and most importantly how to utilize these taught skills to their full splendor.

As Jin grew and mature, so did his knowledge of the criminal underworld that he was born into, along with his own sights for greater prizes. The group he was a part of was by far fine and everything, but they took too much from him. Everything he done, he done alone, everyone he robbed, every house he stole from, it was all him! Why should he continue to pay tribute when he could make a life of his own with the skills they passed down? He didn’t need them, they were only obstacles to a greater way of life!

Though he kept most of those thoughts to himself, continuing to obey just to get closer to the ringleader of the group. To see where they stashed all their loot that they continued to take from him and every other member. Upon the discovery, he turned his back on the organization, betrayed those that could be as close as family as any could have by giving the authority the exact location of the hideout. Amidst the chaos he took the loot and fled, but not everything goes according to plan.

Gunshots, darkness, but no body was left upon the scene. A large sum of valuables was discovered by the authorities, but what became of the one who orchestrated the events? The one who almost got away with the perfect crime? Only those behind Vice Manor would know.

Love::
Martial Arts, Money, Jewelry, Piercings, Tattoos, Tricking Others, Working Alone,  Seafood, Picking Locks and Pockets, And (of course) the Thrill of the Steal.
Hate::
Authority, Cowards, Fake Anything,  Being Handcuffed/Tied/Thrown Behind Bars, Being Shot, Being Stolen From(Greatest insult)

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Mnemosyne

Drake!!!! <3 *hugs and kisses*

You are absolutely accepted my dear.
Be sure to have that posted in the accepted
profiles thread!!! Then you may post IC!
Mistreated

Breathless Intent

Name:: Keri J. Stewart
Vice or Virtue:: Kindness
Height:: 5’4”
Weight:: 110 lbs
Sexual Preference:: Bisexual

Personality:: The term “social butterfly” describes Keri to a tee. Whether she is organizing a food drive or hosting an impromptu movie marathon, her infectious smile and warm demeanor draw people to her. Naturally gregarious and brimming with compliments for others, she constantly seeks to bolster those around her by lauding their strengths and accomplishments. Unsurprisingly, backbiting and negativity are habits that she has very little patience for.

This sunny disposition is combined with a deep empathy, which has led to many nights of amateur counseling and empty bottles of wine with troubled friends. With friends and lovers both, Keri is helplessly drawn to hopeless cases. Unfaithful men, distrusting women, socially awkward or simply screwed up – Keri’s had them all. Ever optimistic, she sees the good in them all and faithfully devotes herself to uncovering that good…to varying degrees of success.

Biography:: Keri James Stewart was born on Christmas Day in Oakland, California (her mom had been watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” when she went into labor). Her mother was unmarried and worked two waitressing jobs to make a living for them both. Once she was old enough to walk Keri would tag along with her mom and watch her work from the bar of the diner. With a first full of fries and eager eyes she’d watch her mother smile and chat with each customer she served. There were all different types of people (truckers, businessmen, college girls, and the occasional homeless guy who scraped together enough money to buy a piece of pie and an endless cup of coffee), but her mother treated them all the same. Keri took that lesson to the schoolyard, choosing to play with the fat kid or the foreign kid with the funny name as often as she would with the most popular kids. The neighborhood in which Keri was raised was riddled with drug addicts, gang bangers, and struggling families. She learned early on that labels rarely count for anything, as she was best friends with the children of the undesirables. And it was a band of people from that neighborhood that gathered together around her mother when she fell ill.

Her mother’s illness lasted three months before she passed away. Devastated at the loss of her only family, Keri knew that she would soon be “lost in the system.” However, on the day of her mother’s funeral, an old woman introduced herself as Keri’s grandmother. Lillian Stewart had been estranged from her daughter for 10 years, so it was only upon notice of her daughter’s passing that Lillian discovered her granddaughter’s existence. At 9 years old, Keri moved in with her grandmother in an upscale suburb of San Francisco. Her poor education was soon corrected and she was enrolled in the best private schools her grandmother could afford. Keri excelled in school and when she graduated high school she enrolled in a prestigious local university. Keri pored herself into her studies and graduated a year early with her counseling degree.

Much to her grandmother’s dismay, Keri sought to return to her roots and provide counseling to the at-risk youth at her old neighborhood’s high school. Every morning she passed through metal detectors and security check points, but she did so with a smile. Initially the kids distrusted her, not believing a white girl from a prissy school could understand where they came from. But she soon earned their trust and respect and began providing guidance to those who sought her out.

It was a Tuesday morning when she went missing, her ritual Starbucks still hot on her desk.

Love:: Hand written notes, coffee, compliments, tattoos, smiles, open minds
Hate:: Gossip magazines, tea, criticism , prejudgment, sneers
Pictures::

Tattoo: "There is a kind of beauty in imperfection." (picture depicts the style of the tattoo, not the wording)

Mnemosyne

Love it. She's darling. <3
Accepted!!! Please be sure to post the character
sheet in the Approved Profiles thread for me.
Then you may feel free to post IC and OC
whenever you are ready!
Mistreated

Haloriel

Hmm.  What virtues do you have left at this point?  I was uncertain if your lists were current, so I thought that I would ask.  :-)

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Haloriel on November 20, 2011, 09:56:30 AM
Hmm.  What virtues do you have left at this point?  I was uncertain if your lists were current, so I thought that I would ask.  :-)

The list is current and up to date.
So at present time there are no available virtues
as the last one is on reserve as of this morning.
There is one vice left, Sloth.

But for Virtues, no, there are none left sadly.
It's nice to see that someone else was drawn in
by my set up though!
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

For the time being, all slots are reserved/taken.
Mistreated