All Hail the King - Modern Absolute Monarchy - Sandbox - Open Recruitment

Started by GnothiSeauton, November 09, 2016, 08:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

I'm gonna use Marie Avgeropoulos.

Might find you for some talking, Gnothi.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Sally Aces

I've posted my bad girl Princess and am interested in working up connections with her.

I'd love to flesh out her entourage, so anyone with notions of playing a bodyguard, artist, minor noble, party person please reach out to me to discuss :)

Also, open to rivals (she was a competitive rider), exes, etc as well. We don't all have to be friends, right?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Sally Aces on November 12, 2016, 05:36:45 PM
I've posted my bad girl Princess and am interested in working up connections with her.

I'd love to flesh out her entourage, so anyone with notions of playing a bodyguard, artist, minor noble, party person please reach out to me to discuss :)

Also, open to rivals (she was a competitive rider), exes, etc as well. We don't all have to be friends, right?

Amen to that :D
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Sally Aces on November 12, 2016, 05:36:45 PM

Absolutely!

Likewise, I have my Council Member up...the head of the Admirality! If anyone wants to work out anything with her, feel free to speak up!

Ryven

I've decided I'm going to make a King's Sword.  Have they been spoken for yet?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Ryven on November 12, 2016, 07:09:26 PM
I've decided I'm going to make a King's Sword.  Have they been spoken for yet?

I think there's four open slots for that?

I know Kokaine was going to do one, Orange Marmalade spoke about making the Lord Commander.    I want to say there was someone else who mentioned it (and I'm so sorry I can't remember, I'm brain dead at the moment).  But there are still open places in that order if you wanted to do one, Ryven.

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

And the Queen (Consort) has been accepted!  :-)

As she's the matron of the Jordan family I'm totally hyped and willing to plot with anyone that's considering a character for the royal family. Especially if they're one of her children! Personally I'd love to see a Prince or Princess that has a huge grudge against their mother/openly despises her and then one that's desperate for her love and approval and might even idolize her bit.
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Sally Aces

Quote from: Dotley on November 12, 2016, 09:12:03 PM
And the Queen (Consort) has been accepted!  :-)

As she's the matron of the Jordan family I'm totally hyped and willing to plot with anyone that's considering a character for the royal family. Especially if they're one of her children! Personally I'd love to see a Prince or Princess that has a huge grudge against their mother/openly despises her and then one that's desperate for her love and approval and might even idolize her bit.

I volunteer Princess Catherine to be the child who has a grudge against Mommy Dearest. Being raised by nannies and governesses so Mom could rule never sat well with her. As she grew up and noticed the lack of love and passion between mom and dad (which she blames mom for) she was saddened and promised herself NEVER to be like the Queen. So some of her rebellious nature comes from wanting to never compromise on her dreams/desires/pleasure like mom has.

Sound good to you, Dotley?

PM to discuss further, please.

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Ryven

GnothiSeauton

And I figured it's time I at least did up an OOC...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258658.0

But please, feel free to post here if you want.  Free bumps and all.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Clio

Okay Gnothi, since I'm making the wife of your Thomas guy, here's three options for models:

Bryce Dallas Howard
Christina Hendricks
Jessica Chastain

I can't decide, but they're all three favorites of mine.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa on November 12, 2016, 10:42:54 PM
Okay Gnothi, since I'm making the wife of your Thomas guy, here's three options for models:

Bryce Dallas Howard
Christina Hendricks
Jessica Chastain

I can't decide, but they're all three favorites of mine.

Christina Hendricks works for me :)

I've updated the main parts of this thread to reflect approved characters, reserved faces, and a link to the OOC.

I think, with the exception of Rave's character sheet, I've gotten back to everyone who has submitted one.  If I've missed you, just let me know.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 12, 2016, 11:12:45 PM
Christina Hendricks works for me :)

I've updated the main parts of this thread to reflect approved characters, reserved faces, and a link to the OOC.

I think, with the exception of Rave's character sheet, I've gotten back to everyone who has submitted one.  If I've missed you, just let me know.

Cool. Thanks.

Sally Aces

Quote from: Dotley on November 12, 2016, 09:34:39 PM
That sounds absolutely wonderful!  :-)

How open do you want Catherine's enmity to be?

• utterly private, so in public she acts ok with mom
  • semi-private, so a few scenes that were explained away but feeds the rumor-mill
  • all out war, the hate is real and very public

GnothiSeauton

And for those wishing to get started on something...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258662.0

The History and Past thread is officially open.

Seeking New Stories

Revolution

Annnnd Prince Lukas is up! Also open for connections/writing out history if anyone's interested!
- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer

Florence

Aaaah, I need to hurry up on mine. Sorry.

Kokaine, I read yours, and I was thinking Cerise was going to have a fondness for blades too. Maybe they've got something of a friendly rivalry with lots of sparring (and possibly sexual tension, who knows).

I think I Cerise will be different enough that I won't feel as though I'm copying you, and hopefully the similarities they do have will lead to them interacting in fun ways.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Bibliophilia

Ryven

Quote from: Revolution on November 13, 2016, 01:12:23 AM
Annnnd Prince Lukas is up! Also open for connections/writing out history if anyone's interested!

I'm up for connecting Angel to the Prince in some capacity.

Kokaine

Quote from: Florence on November 13, 2016, 01:38:23 AM
Aaaah, I need to hurry up on mine. Sorry.

Kokaine, I read yours, and I was thinking Cerise was going to have a fondness for blades too. Maybe they've got something of a friendly rivalry with lots of sparring (and possibly sexual tension, who knows).

I think I Cerise will be different enough that I won't feel as though I'm copying you, and hopefully the similarities they do have will lead to them interacting in fun ways.

Friendly rivalry and sparring sound perfect to me! I look forward to seeing your girl ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rave

Approved!
Okay friends.

The oldest prince has officially landed in the approved list.

Go check out Damien if you want! The oldest son, and second oldest royal!

I'm gonna need my royal family to holla at me in PMs so we can figure out relationships!

And!

He's currently looking for staff! A King's Sword position is open, and anyone else that can help him run the military!

Cheers!

Clio

Quote from: Rave on November 13, 2016, 03:04:43 AM
Approved!
Okay friends.

The oldest prince has officially landed in the approved list.

Go check out Damien if you want! The oldest son, and second oldest royal!

I'm gonna need my royal family to holla at me in PMs so we can figure out relationships!

And!

He's currently looking for staff! A King's Sword position is open, and anyone else that can help him run the military!

Cheers!

Nice...Luke Evans. :)