News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Banned for the windswept look... actually I like it, nevermind. Unbanned!

Belle33

Banned for unbanning... you should know better!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for telling people what they should know.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for wholly false accusations, madam!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

banned for not remembering there is truth in every falsity.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for expecting me to remember things that don't involve skin.

Ephemera

banned for forgetting there are other things worth remembering.

Stone

Banned for keeping those things to yourself.

Ephemera

banned for not asking the right questions.

Anesa

Banned for not answering the wrong ones.... ;)

Ephemera

for not asking the wrong ones! ;)

Anesa

....for catching the minor technicality!  ;P

Belle33

Banned for not having vanilla dammit!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Banned for not wanting to be more...."adventuresome"!  ;P

Stone

Banned for wanting to change people's ways.

Anesa

Banned for not seeing the great "leadership" qualities in that....:D

Stone

Banned for being the leader type!

Anesa

Banned for being so......easily lead?   ;P

Stone

Banned for being so misled about that. ;)

Anesa

Banned for setting me straight about that....  ;)....Sir!

Stone

Banned for straightening up like a good girl. ;)

Anesa

*Trying hard NOT to grin*

Banned for not capitalizing the "G's" in "Good Girl".... ;)

Stone

Banned for trying to distract me with capital Gs instead of prominent Ts. *snickers*

Anesa

Banned for having a one track mind....AGAIN!  ;P