Doctor Who/Harry Potter combo and other stoiries (M/M)

Started by slytherindoctor, November 22, 2015, 10:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slytherindoctor

Alright so I'd really like to do something with Doctor Who. This would require someone who was imaginative enough to come up with something interesting for a story. Doctor Who story ideas can sometimes be quite challenging, that's why Moffat gets paid the big bucks. :P

I would like to play the Doctor, though. As far as which Doctor, that can be discussed. I can play most Doctors, but I'd most like to try the 6th, 8th, 11th, or 12th. As far as companion I'd love to see a wizard from Hogwarts companion. That would actually work quite well for stories whether or not the wizard's magic works on any given planet or not. I am open to other such companions, but I'd like to stay well away from modern day Earth. I like mixing fictional universes here, particularly Doctor Who and Harry Potter.

This could indeed be a romantic story, or group of stories, after a time. We would have to see on that front. The companion could have a lover who ends up joining them after a time as well even if he isn't necessarily getting with the Doctor. Something along those lines.

Some more conventional story ideas: I'm looking for include a master/slave relationship. Wherein I play the master. This would be a legal slavery situation with a couple of younger attractive guys. The slave would be kidnapped or sold into slavery by family. In this same story I would also like to play out an underground anti-slavery revolution in which my master ends up joining with his slave to free the slaves when they become lovers.

I have been recently watching Jessica Jones and find myself interested in mind control as well because of it. Although mind control might not be very fun or interesting to play as it would be quite one sided. Still, it's an interesting kink.

As an aside, I am generally interested in any Dragon Age related ideas if they are interesting. Oh, and I'm generally interested in playing MCU Captain America. I haven't gotten to try it yet, but I do want to. Any other ideas let me know what you've got.