Escape and Hunt Adventure [BON, EX]

Started by AurelieCatena, October 13, 2014, 08:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

Escape and hunt adventure

I've just seen this Deviant Art series and it got my blood boiling.

Shirley is an athlete, a runner and a swimmer, but she is also into bondage. Not because she likes to be powerless or the pain, not because of the eroticism but because of the challenge. Quite the contrary: she precisely like to be bound because she has always been able to struggle free. This makes her proud, this makes her feel in control, and she also likes the challenge and the work-out it offers.

That was why her attention got immediately attracted by that ad:

Escape outdoor adventure
We are offering Bondage Escape Excursions in this awesome, discreet wilderness area. Completely nude & vulnerable - your hands tied behind you while gagged with a thick piece of wood - you have just a few hours to traverse the rugged terrain in hopes of eluding your captors & finding safety! But it's not so easy - we have a team tracking you down with lots of perils along the way... you'll feel like you're actually being hunted down! Make sure you sign up IMMEDIATELY for this unique experience.

ALL PACKAGES include:
- Secure storage for your shoes, clothing & other belongings.
- Thin, tight scratchy rope for your ankles, neck & wrists.
- Wrists tied securely behind your back. If you're adventurous can have waist, shoulder, elbow AND/OR crotch rope.
- Custom made wood gag cinched tightly in your mouth.
- Miles & miles of hot, rugged terrain, biting insects & other perils... Once you reach the "red zone" you're guaranteed to be brutally hogtied or tied spreadeagle under the hot sun!

You'll never forget your Bondage Escape experience, especially since we provide photo & video services as well! The entire experience is documented for you to share!

Please ask about our special whipping & paintball options!

I'm craving to play the role of Shirley in that semi-consensual setting. I'm looking for a partner (male or female) to play the roles of the organisers, the hunters, the traps, the environment.

As I see it, I will probably do most of the writing as Shirley attempts to escape. My partner would have to describe her surroundings, her bondage, the insects, special events happening, hunters running after her, etc.

I am open to modification to include your own fetishes. However, please read my On & Off page to ensure you understand my peculiarities, in particular the fact that I don't want my characters to feel any form of pleasure.

There are a couple of things this game must include:
- only rope bondage
- only natural devices (wood sticks, thorns, etc.)