Jail Time [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Well the hope was with you coming in there would be some action trying to subdue you and keep you from talking, and Brian could offer some diversion meanwhile. For now tho we're just passing time and having fun.

Btw I'm hoping once everyone is together we could do a group shower scene, typical of jail settings.
----

MabFaerie

The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

elfguy

The plot is a bunch of guards abusing a bunch of prisoners in various ways. My character Alina is obviously a train wreck emotion wise, she is very unbalanced and prone to anger, some might say crazy.

It's up to everyone to decide what they want to do in this setting. Some fought back, some just enjoy beating others. There still could be a lot happening. Shower scene is my next idea, but some prisoners may try to work together to overpower the guards and take control of the prison, some guards may decide to play different games with the inmates, etc.
----

MabFaerie

Well, here's hoping we see some of that happening in the next few posts =)
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

elfguy

Alina was in her violent period, but she's calmed down a bit now. What I'd like to see is your character being brought in for proper presentations.
----

MabFaerie

I'm waiting on the warden, I already pm'd him, we have an arrangement in the works. I'll be about soon.

Venom09

((hope you don't mind twins))

Appearance:

Name: Evangeline Carter

Group: prisoner

Equipment: orange jumpsuit

Crime: Her and her brother were mob members who delt mostly with the drugs...

Bio:

Growing up with her brother in a mobster family the twins were jumped in early and learned the life of a mobster. Evan loved it as did her brother Issac, but things went aury one night... As they were smuggling the drugs for their family they were caught unsuspectedly by undercover cops.

Limits: death, scat, losing limbs

Appearance:

Name: Issac Carter

Group: prisoner

Equipment: orange jumpsuit

Crime: Him and His sister were mob members who delt mostly with the drugs...

Bio:

Growing up with his sister in a mobster family the twins were jumped in early and learned the life of a mobster. Issac loved it as did his sister Evan, but things went aury one night... As they were smuggling the drugs for their family they were caught unsuspectedly by undercover cops.

Limits: death, scat, losing limbs

elfguy

----

Venom09

elfguy

Sure. For them I'm thinking maybe new arrivals? We'd just need a guard to go fetch them. If no one volunteers then Alina could.

----

Venom09

kk i'll bring them in though as NPC bringing them into the jail, but then we'll need someone to go see what the fuss is cause Evan def won't like being pulled in... Issac on the other hand won't cause much of  a fuss at first though he'll be cursing his head off...

elfguy

We used to have a guard at the security desk that could do that but he stopped posting long ago. I think we're just 2 guards now plus the warden and the new doc. Alina can go take a look and beat her into submission if need be :P

----

Venom09

lol i could have made another guard instead sorry didn't realize you were short on guards...

elfguy

We're not really short, I think it's fine to have more prisoners than guards. If anything it makes it more challenging for us :P
----

Venom09

MabFaerie

Quote from: elfguy on June 29, 2010, 07:05:55 AM
When the new guard came up near Lexi's cell, Alina looked her up and down, without moving from her position, leaned against the wall, topless, with her arms crossed on her chest. The new girl was really cute, and she decided she wanted to fuck her at some point. Still, while she seemed quite innocent, she didn't look that surprised or concerned at seeing Alina topless, or Lexi completely beat up, or Brian and Madison together in a cell.

When Alice called up to Lexi, Alina couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry too much about the inmates. They get beat up but believe me, they always start it up. It's their own doing."

Elfguy, please don't play my character for me. Alice hadn't noticed the others yet, which is why I didn't indicate it in my post. She certainly wouldn't be alright with someone walking around topless, after all. It's fine that you spoke to her, that will catch her attention, but please don't assume she automatically knows everything that occurred in the c block, she's only been to one cell.

elfguy

QuoteAlice replied and made her way towards the cell that had been indicated.
She stood at the door a moment

You indicated yourself that she stood next to the cell for a moment, right next to where Alina was, yet said nothing about reacting to Alina's condition. She certainly has the right and did think that Alice saw what went on, and wondered why she didn't react to it. Now maybe your character hasn't, maybe she's purely focused on Lexi right now, Alina has no way to know that. I posted her thoughts, which are consistent with what happened.
----

MabFaerie

Alright then, my apologies. The way that it was worded seemed off to me, but when you explained it, I understood.

Keaira

No one is waiting on me to post I hope. If so whoopsies and I'll have Madison's post up ASA I get out of work.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

ArtemisHighmore

I don't think so. Everything is going on around Lexi's cell. You and I are just doing our own thing. Hehe

Damnedangel

I'm just waiting for mabfaerie to reply before I can continue
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Keaira

Too bad Madison and Brian have to behave huh?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

ArtemisHighmore

You're telling me. Oh the things he would be doing to her now...

elfguy

No one prevents him from trying but... Warden may get pissed off ;)
----

Keaira

I don't think madison would enjoy being evicted from Brian's cell. Unless of course her cell has been taken by one of the new comers.
Oh's and No's