Choose your own adventure - looking for players! (exhib.) (updated)

Started by TheRollingBarrel, October 07, 2009, 01:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRollingBarrel

Hello, all! I'm looking for players in a choose-your-own-adventure style of RP.

The concept of this RP is one I don't think has been done like this before on this forum: you will take the roll of a female college student in an offbeat modern-day world, who has had the misfortune of leaving her dorm room without any clothes on from the waist down (with the exception of footwear). Unable to return to the dorm due to renovation issues, you must continue about your day exposed to the world around you. However, not all will go as planned as you're detracted from your normal goals--what happens, exactly, depends on the person.

I will control many of the NPCs as well as provide you with your choices; I will only point out which roads this RP Car can take. Your job will be to take which of those roads you think you'd prefer and describe your own actions, as well as anything sexual I set you out to do, and any actions NPCs do to you that I do not specify. If I give you something you're uncomfortable in doing, please say so--I will gladly provide more choices and I'm sure we can reach a compromise. There will not be any rape; any sexual interaction with NPCs will be consenting. However, if a character comes onto you that you don't want any part of, you are free to physically beat him or her back.

As mentioned in the first paragraph, since you're bottomless, the RPs will focus on your vagina. You will be asked to store things in it--some are unconventional and others wouldn't work in real life, but since this is an RP, I ask for a little suspension of disbelief. Depending on the willingness of the player, items will vary from rational items (quarters, vibrators, etc) to larger, more irrational items (action figures, fire hydrants, etc). The "offbeat modern-day world" you live in is a place of superior vaginal elasticity. Aside from the masturbatory aspects, I miiight dabble in a little bit of standard intercourse, but this is mostly a solo exhibitionism-type RP. Again, it depends on the player.

I'm looking predominantly for genuine ladies (not guys roleplaying ladies in this case) people who can follow along with my creative direction. Right now I'm only accepting two or three players, depending on how many responses I get and how eager said players are. (EDIT: I've decided to make room for more players!) Since I've never managed more than one RP at a time, this is an experimental thing that I hope develops wings. So if you're interested, tell me a little bit about yourself; I'd like to get to know you, since I anticipate we'll be RPing together for a while.

EDIT: One last thing that's worth mentioning: I'm not looking for novellas in response to the choices I give you, but because I want you to give the story as much direction as I do, a thought-out and descriptive post would be nice. I can't work with you if you don't give me anything to work with! ;)

EDIT2: I have added stuff regarding male role-players applying to this scenario here.

Here's to some responses!

--TRB

(I actually had started one of these a few years ago, but then I sort of vanished for a couple years, and my old RP partner looks to have done the same. But I'm still interested in this sort of game!)

CURRENT PLAYERS:
Elven Sex Goddess
TheRollingBarrel's Turn Ons and Turn Offs thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9789.0

Current roleplays:
Choose your own Adventure (modding) (Details) (still open!)

Chloe Milev

Interesting...

I'd be willing to give this a go if you'd like.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Elven Sex Goddess

I like to put in for one of the college women. 

As for a start in getting to know me, click my link to my on an offs in the signature at bottom of post here. 

TheRollingBarrel

Quote from: Chloe Milev on October 07, 2009, 04:27:42 PM
Interesting...

I'd be willing to give this a go if you'd like.

Quote from: Asherah on October 07, 2009, 04:53:41 PM
I like to put in for one of the college women. 

As for a start in getting to know me, click my link to my on an offs in the signature at bottom of post here.

Okay, sounds like a plan, then! I'll wait a few more days to see if anybody else is interested before starting the topic, in which case I'll send a personal message to all players. If you want your 'characters' to be named, that's fine, but I can also address you by your username when providing lore and giving you your choices. I'll most likely start you off separately with the eventual goal of unifying all the players, though I like for you guys to shape the story as much as I do, so you do what's natural for your characters.

Current roleplays:

TheRollingBarrel

Alright, I've started the topic in question, which can be found here. The game is still open to other players, however, if you happen to be interested! Please feel free to join in, just let me know beforehand.

Current roleplays:

TheRollingBarrel

Updated stuff!: After some deliberation, I've decided to open this RP up for both males and females, and I think I'm able enough to handle a few more players. But here's the gist: I had a specific reason to keep it as ladies-only that I'm sure nobody really cares to know about, but after having a male board member apply to join the game regardless, I may as well open the doors.

However. Regardless of the fact, you'll still be playing a female character, and if you apply either here or via PM, I'm going to be in touch with you and we can pound out the details. Pretty much, if you can believably role-play a female character, you're in.

That's all I got for now ;D

EDIT: I'm sorry...after some deliberation, I just can't really bring myself to accept male players. If this were a game with male characters, then it wouldn't be an issue; the way it stands now, it's just very awkward for me. I'm still accepting more players, though.

Current roleplays: