Dawn of the universe - looking for creative people

Started by Koekje, March 31, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RegularRaskolnikov

It seems pretty slow in here, but I would definitely be interested in hopping in. Space and time have barely been created! This seems like a lot of fun! I don't want to just jump in without asking anyone, though.
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

Dys Astyr

I'm still alive. I've just been running around like a lunatic and haven't had much time to write. I'm cool with more people joining. ;D
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

kongo

Every heart must play its part...

Wanderlost

This really is a fascinating role play. Mind if I join in?

Dys Astyr

I think we are all open to getting some fresh blood and energy in the mix Wanderlost. ;D
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Angi

I am very interested if there are still spots open?

kongo

"Oh yes, be that player!!!", she hoped happily as she thought of new things to make in the to-be universe...

kongo

"It's so quiet here," Winx looked around, hoping to find some more snots in the lobby, "I think I'll go cause some trouble in the story..." and she poofed off...

hexidecima

This sounds life fun. I would like to join in, if it is possible. Creation is a wonderful thing.

kongo

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Winx shouts, "Please join our fun!"

Wanderlost

Mm. Yeah. Too much time between posts for me, and even so, I'm struggling to keep up with my writing with my current involvement, so I'll have to retract my interest.

Have fun though!

kongo

Winx makes a boo-boo face, then smiles. "No worries friend," she says, changing her outfit into a scintillating dress of green silk and emeralds, "I'm hoping more of the snots return to the roost..."