What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Godiva French Roast, splash of cream, pinch of sugar. 

Cup number... (counts back)... 5. 

No sleep 'til Brooklyn.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Kalen

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Airindel

Coffee, with half & half cream. I never had that before, and I dare say, I don't like it. :(

I must make a new one with milk.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Jefepato

Some weird fizzy no-calorie stuff.  It's not very good, but I don't feel like water and it's not a good time for caffeine.

Kalen

Last night, I made strawberry daquiries.  Slushy, rummy goodness.

Bliss

Quote from: Caustic on April 22, 2008, 12:28:06 AM
No sleep 'til Brooklyn.

Now I have that pounding in my head, running up against a mashup of "Intergalactic" vs. "We Used To Be Friends" by Apples in Stereo... :p

...but this is the drinks thread, not the music thread! And I am drinking a big cup of coffee, darkened with an espresso shot, lightened with a dollop of milk and sweetened with a dash of sugar.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

I'm still working on this darn dehydrated water.

Bliss

That might take a while; in the meantime, have a sip of my mocha frappuchino!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Well, I can't figure out what to add to it.  *takes a sip*  Mmmm... delicious!

Hunter

Bliss

At the risk of sounding repetitive,

I am drinking a big cup of coffee, darkened with an espresso shot, lightened with a dollop of milk and sweetened with a dash of sugar.

...it's like drinking the liquid essence of me. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I can think of MUCH better ways to do that..  :-*

Greenthorn

I am drinking this awesome strawberry/watermelon juice!!  Ohhh it's so damn good!

Jefepato

Gin & tonic.  It's better than I expected.

Captain Maltese

enough coffee to vibrate like a toothbrush. too bad I still can't wake up properly.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Trieste

Kalen

Cherri Tart

iced green tea :) goes great with dark chocolate!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Like the Beastie Boys sang it, I drink my sugar with coffee and cream! Or... something to that general effect.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I'm 'drinking' southwestern ranch dressing again  ::)

Caustic

Quote from: Bliss on April 25, 2008, 10:24:31 AM
Like the Beastie Boys sang it, I drink my sugar with coffee and cream! Or... something to that general effect.

I've had two coffees this morning, and-- yes-- I thought of you both times.

Is that strange?  (long, unblinking, weird-ass stare)
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Quote from: Caustic on April 25, 2008, 12:38:12 PM
I've had two coffees this morning, and-- yes-- I thought of you both times.

Is that strange?  (long, unblinking, weird-ass stare)

Not at all. I've had two coffees this morning too.

*long, level and unblinking stare back, underscored with a slow coffeesip*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Cola with ice, it's a damn hot outiside today.
Truly, madly, deeply...