Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

It was another recent game in which someone was acting really shady and I ended up voting for that person and that person ended up being lynched but was actually a villager despite being shady.

This is what Aiden is totally being right now and I suspect he might be trolling. Part of me wants to vote for him but I don't want to make the same mistake and end up lynching one of the good guys.

Autumn Sativus

Okay... What is this game you're playing? Trolling? I don't understand... THERE ARE WEREWOLVES ON THE LOOSE, THERE IS NO TIME FOR YOUR INSANITY NOW MAN.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Mintprincess

Yugi is referring the previous mafia game that just ended last week is all.  He's saying, he doesn't want to make the same mistake as last time.

Aiden is a troll.  He loves to troll. He admits this.  This isn't any secret.   It's who he is and thus, Yugi is saying he doesn't want to vote off Aiden for that reason only.

#sheriffttranslations

Autumn Sativus

When did this become an ooc game?  :-\
Us against the world

Mintprincess

Quote from: Saffron on June 03, 2016, 08:27:48 PM
When did this become an ooc game?  :-\

hmmm, I don't think using how someone is posting in game, as Aiden is posting in a trolling manner IN GAME right now, as being ooc.  If we were in a village with a bunch of people really doing this people would still be looking at Aiden as a troll while making their choices.  We all have personalities and they are going to come out as we post.   OOC is saying "Aiden is a wolf BECAUSE he's a troll.   MP is evil because she is ALWAYS evil.  I'm going to lynch person Y BECAUSE they are a good player."   Saying, I'm not going to lynch someone because they are trolling is actually the opposite of being ooc and trying to stick to IC.

AmberStarfire

If you look at the trail of conversation, he has actually said fairly little. The rest is discussions and conclusions being drawn. That's because he said little except to troll/interact (which is a choice, not a state of being).

I see the trolling as one of two things - deflecting, in which case it isn't succeeding well, or livening things up. If it's the latter, he's probably a normal villager.

Autumn Sativus

Anything about a previous game, or knowledge of such is entirely ooc lol. I treat it as crazy talk. :P
Us against the world

Ceralilly

Sits on a stump...sipping coffee and watching the disicssion unfold
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Ceralilly on June 03, 2016, 08:47:44 PM
Sits on a stump...sipping coffee and watching the disicssion unfold

So does that mean you're 'stumped'? :D

Ceralilly

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 03, 2016, 08:48:14 PM
So does that mean you're 'stumped'? :D

Quite! Lol I am just getting aquainted with the...politics of this town. Hehe
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

yugi006

Quote from: Saffron on June 03, 2016, 08:34:19 PM
Anything about a previous game, or knowledge of such is entirely ooc lol. I treat it as crazy talk. :P

Aren't we all crazy for agreeing to this insanity?

Verasaille

This really isn't an rp thread, it is the game. But we can rp in it...

Vera enjoys a cup of espresso and watches the antics. "I am not sure of anyone at this point, just glad I am still alive. This village is rather strange after all."
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AmberStarfire

Joins Vera for a coffee. "You're right. It's most strange and my instincts tell me it's not the appropriate place to wear a red hood."

Ceralilly

*hides away her red hood for another time...*

pouts

KatKwik

It seems much is happening at the moment.

Can anyone tell me where to get some of Aiden's special powers. He survived an attack and I for one am going to hide behind him. Anyone else coming?

Oh! My! He's bitter about not being sheriff!

I'm sure our sheriff was outstanding because we're all still here.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Mintprincess

Thanks Kat! I do try. 

Although, it would be nice to start hearing some opinions on the accusations we have.  Saffron has nominated Vera for lynching, and Vera hasn't even put up any issue about it?   Vera you could defend yourself.   Does anyone else want to nominate her or someone else?

(RP is fine, but the purpose is to focus on the game as well, thanks!)

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Vera is the coffee maker! Who will make espresso if she gets lynched!

Verasaille

I know I am just a poor villager, here to try and survive like everyone else. If I get too vocal it seems to shift too much attention on me. Don't waste a lynching on me!

I am far more interested in how Aiden is pouting! Is he just upset because he did not get the job? Or is it some conspiracy?

I find it hard to believe he was even attacked. How would he know unless someone told him they protected him? I find it very suspicious that he is so vocal against Mint. I think you are doing a fine job as Sheriff, Minty.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Seranova

Fires up his espresso machine.

Problem solved.

In other news, we do have some people trying to fly under the radar pretty hard. Maybe they're afraid their wolf ears will get clipped by low flying ropes?
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Ceralilly on June 04, 2016, 11:34:02 AM
Vera is the coffee maker! Who will make espresso if she gets lynched!
looks like Sera solved your problem ;)

Alright.  Personally at this point with little information, I am most likely to always suggest lynching someone who isn't talking at all or is providing zero valuable conversation. Because they are either a wolf or a non-helpful villager.   So this is the sheriff call to start talking, or I'll start calling you out by name.   

Basically. For twenty people, the activity in this thread is bordering on pathetic.  It might be the weekend, but stop lurking

#sheriffcallouts

Madame Professor

Between the lack of activity and the playful and unhelpful banter, we have our work cut out for us. There are a few really quite folks that are in my radar as well as those who seem to be saying nothing at all with their posts.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Ceralilly

I am quiet because I am learning...other than that...I feel as though the first round or two is kinda usually like this from what I have seen and read...no?

Mintprincess

Quote from: Ceralilly on June 04, 2016, 02:29:01 PM
I am quiet because I am learning...other than that...I feel as though the first round or two is kinda usually like this from what I have seen and read...no?
Not in my experience of the last three I've played in this forum no.  We had a lot less people 15 or less, and had WAY more discussion and call outs and random votes and just things and stuff.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 04, 2016, 02:31:49 PM
  Not in my experience of the last three I've played in this forum no.  We had a lot less people 15 or less, and had WAY more discussion and call outs and random votes and just things and stuff.

Okay! Well hmmm lets get this party rolling!

Aiden: Are you a wolfie mister?

Vera: What say you to his vote and accusations?

I am a villager, I will be trying my best to be more vocal and useful to the game..but tell me if I slip up! Hehe xo