Twili has some ideas! (F or M characters)

Started by Twili, December 08, 2012, 03:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twili

My RP Rules
The focus will not be sex.
No Dom/Sub.
No one liners [At least one paragraph].
Third person only.
If you message me about an RP and find we don't quite click, let me know! This happens sometimes and going through with it just drags you into an RP you may not enjoy.

Themes

Fallout/Post-Apocalyptic [M/F]
Looking For: Male or female character. I will be playing the opposite gender.
Preferred Gender: I would prefer to play the female, but will happily play either.
Character Age: Somewhere between 18-30.

For this one, we could either play if the Fallout universe or an original post-apocalyptic setting, either way works for me. If we play in a Fallout universe, I would prefer using a new area or one that was covered in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I'm not all too familiar with Fallout 1 & 2 or BoS. An original post-apocalyptic setting could be set on a future earth or a completely new world. I don't have much more than the basic idea right now.

Possible Pairings
Vault Dweller x Vault Dweller
"                  " x Wastelander
"                  " x Brotherhood
"                  " x Enclave
Wastelander x Wastelander
"                 " x Brotherhood
"                 " x Enclave

Sword and/or Sorcery [M/F]
Looking for: Male or female character. I will be playing the opposite gender.
Preferred Gender: I don't mind playing either gender.
Character Age: Somewhere between 18-30 (Exception for races than live much longer than Humans).

This one can either include magic or not. Either way I want it to take place in a medieval-like setting. I don't really have many ideas yet on this one.

Sci-Fi

[No ideas yet, but I love the Sci-Fi scene. I do know that I want it to include spaceships.I love spaceships. :P]
“The optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be."