Oceana Fantasy: Cruise Ship Sandbox (Hetero and LGBTQ welcome!)

Started by Amelita, September 26, 2013, 10:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Niferbelle

I think I'm going to have to play. I think twins, one of each. *ponders*

Loves

okay, okay....two characters!  unless I bring in Sammi as well....

anyway...second girlie

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Josietta

* Jarrod  Says.. "The things you would beg me to do as you stared up at me with those eyes."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Nico

Now I need a name. ~snickers~ I'll ponder that tomorrow. :D

Crash

Quote from: Niferbelle on September 26, 2013, 02:43:23 PM

Nifer!  **picks her up and twirls her around!**

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Niferbelle on September 26, 2013, 02:43:23 PM

Oh twins are always fun!

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Always wanted to use this girl as a face claim.  May have to use her as a second character.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

CurvyKitten

Oh I've seen here, I just love the shape of her face...if only I could draw better hehe.

Niferbelle

Agreed, she's gorgeous. Crash and Bubby, one or both of my twins could be the mark for your thieves if you go that route. We'll have to PM and chat ;)

CurvyKitten

I'd figure anyone with money would be a mark ~lana hides her goodies. ~ Just don't touch the comics and the signed guitar. Take the jewels their insured anyway just leave my precious alone. :P Don't think Zoe would have anything worth stealing since she is just a cook...unless they are after rare ingredients?

bubby

CurvyKitten

turns her laptop upside down~ what does that tattoo say? Very cool, kind of scary too :P

bubby

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 26, 2013, 03:08:38 PM
turns her laptop upside down~ what does that tattoo say? Very cool, kind of scary too :P

No idea. German something. Lol! I just liked her 'fuck you' look. Ok kids, I'm out for the night. I need to rest before work, I got chest congestion and I feel like crap. Looking forward to the game!

Crash

Quote from: Niferbelle on September 26, 2013, 03:02:05 PM
Agreed, she's gorgeous. Crash and Bubby, one or both of my twins could be the mark for your thieves if you go that route. We'll have to PM and chat ;)

+1 we will talk.

Crash

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 26, 2013, 03:05:45 PM
I'd figure anyone with money would be a mark ~lana hides her goodies. ~ Just don't touch the comics and the signed guitar. Take the jewels their insured anyway just leave my precious alone. :P Don't think Zoe would have anything worth stealing since she is just a cook...unless they are after rare ingredients?

That is possible.

Aiden

I've been looking for a game to play him in (besides his upcoming roll in Haf)

Consider Ansem Mount reserved for Aiden!

bubby

Quote from: Aiden on September 26, 2013, 03:16:05 PM

I've been looking for a game to play him in (besides his upcoming roll in Haf)

Consider Ansem Mount reserved for Aiden!

DAMN YOU AIDEN.... mmmmfff.... so sexy...

CurvyKitten

Oh if anyone wants to they can play something linked to my girlies. Manger, body guard or something of the like for Lana. All else fails I can Npc those. Just thought I'd put that out there. Of course all links are welcome hehe. Just sharing possible character ideas. Ok...I really should work on posts else where while my headache is gone hehe.

Crash

May make Lana's little groupie all wide eyed and innocent like. ;)

Aiden

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Crash on September 26, 2013, 03:36:24 PM
May make Lana's little groupie all wide eyed and innocent like. ;)

Oh go for it, maybe she won the trip in a contest.

Outsider

I'm so tempted to play a prettyboy con artist. I had wanted to play a trickster for sooo long.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide