The Shadows Waken

Started by Daoine Sidhe, September 22, 2013, 12:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

I am SEARCHING for roleplay! I only do forum-based roleplaying, not IM or chat.  If you are interested in and of the games I have listed, think I might interested in one of your game ideas, or if you want to create and idea with me, feel free to message me.  :-)

Be sure to check out my O/O list (click the Entice Me link in my signature) for info on what I like and expect, and check my A/A (click Find Me in my signature) for my availability and future updates to such.

UPDATE:  I am now unemployed.  While I am searching for a new job, I will be more available to RP again.

Available
FxF romance RPs.  Female partners preferred, but not required.  MxF RPs still accepted.
Light bondage with minor, playful domination/submission. Fulfilled.
Fantasy RPs.  Any and all sub-genres acceptable.  Emphasis on magic and adventure.
Need one more person for Entangled Fates!

My Dark Desires
These are my more detailed RPs ideas, generally involving characters I've put a lot of thought into already, and centering around a story I've pretty much got figured out.  They may take different routes than I planned, though.

Entangled Fates
TAGS: Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Dark/Violent, Exotic
STORY: There is a legend among the people of the Mystic Forest.  The legend of the goddess of creation who, after forging all things, faced the dark lord of destruction in celestial combat.  Unable to defeat him, the goddess established a barrier between the dark lord's realm and the realm of creation.  She divided her soul into three parts and imbued them into three mortals.  These mortals would stand as guardians, protecting the world from the inclinations of the dark lord.  When they died, they would be reincarnated to continue their quest.  But the lord's power is growing, and the corruption of mortal minds gives him strength.  The barrier is weakening.  The three souls have been lost to time, though not to the lord's notice.  One has already succumbed to his influence, and now operates as his agent in the world.  The second has never known battle, living far from the corruption of the great, sprawling cities.  And the third knows primal survival, and isolation.  Fate is bringing the three together.  If they fall, the barrier falls, and all of creation will die.  Only together, with their souls awakened, can the barrier be restored.

EXPECTATIONS: This is something of a dark fantasy RP.  The three main characters are all female.  You may elect to play whichever one you desire.  If I could get two people interested in this, that would be sublime, but it isn't necessary.  In the event of only one interested player, we will divvy up the characters (including one additional side character to make it even).  The story will focus on each character's journey, which will inevitably bring them together.  Names for the characters are open to ideas.  The "evil" woman will be the primary antagonist, whereas the other two will have to work together for the majority of the RP.  Sex is not a focus, but may be present.

NOTES: Second character has been claimed.  Others open for discussion.

My Secret Cravings
These are ideas that are not fleshed-out, and do not involve specific characters.  These are things I want to do in an RP, and are open for discussion.

All cravings presented fulfilled.  Stay tuned for new ideas.

Pictorial Ideas
The following listings are various images I've found that thoroughly interest me.  Some are characters, some are scenes.  I would be very interested in creating an RP involving these images, but haven't managed to put together an idea myself.  If I do manage to cobble something together, I will add the idea to one of the above lists.

Star Wars 1313
Castle
Lost Spaceship
Sorceress
Dragon
Sci-Fi Gunner
Assassin

Most images were found on What An Art and are the works of other artists.  I recommend checking it out.
Be sure to check my O/O to see if we're into the same things.  Listings in teal are in discussions and may not be available.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Added: After The Fall 1x1 RP.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Removed: After The Fall due to personal disinterest.
Added: The Silvermist War, Deathnote: World in Ruins, and Elder Scrolls: A New Era.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Organized RPs into two groups: fleshed-out ideas, and simple cravings.
Added cravings: Bondage Queen/Goddess & Her slave, Angels & Demons, Criminal Underworld/Police Drama, and Loving Wife Does Anything.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Criminal Underworld/Police Drama craving taken care of.

Added Desire: Blood Magick.

Added emphasis on current personal cravings.  Selected desires are emboldened, italicized, and appear in maroon.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Deleted Wife Does Anything for lack of interest.  Deleted Blood Magick for reasons unknown.

Added Desire: Bound by Blood.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Deleted old desires.  Reopened One Dark Night & The Silvermist War.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Added Cravings: Far From Home, The Haunted House, Gun For Hire, & Double Barrel.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

One Dark Night, Bound by Blood, and A Queen & Her Toy are no longer open to requests.

Desires added: Learning the Ropes, and Beyond the Known.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

"Bound by Blood" removed from listing due to unfinished work, and to my RP partner being banned.

Additional RP ideas to follow shortly.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

The Silvermist War, A New Era, Far From Home, A Haunted House: removed due to lack of interest from others, and loss of interest myself.

Added: Lost & Found, Coffee, and Star Trek TNG/VOY fan-fiction craving.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Double Barrel is now taken.  Lost & Found, Learning the Ropes, Far From Home are in discussions.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Added new category: Pictorial Ideas.  Added eight new pictorial ideas.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Deleted Taken RP ideas to simplify the overall thread.  Deleted "Learning the Ropes," "Far From Home," and "Beyond The Known" ideas due to lack of interest.

Added Actively Seeking section to highlight current overall desires.  Added "Best Friends," "Dusk & Dawn," and "Dragonslayer" ideas.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Lost and Found, and Dragonslayer are being discussed.

Added: Discovering Herself.
Added: three new pictorial ideas.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Removed "Coffee" due to lack of interest.  Removed "Angel" image due to a new RP.

Added: Point Blank & Entangled Fates.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

Point Blank claimed.  Dusk & Dawn claimed.  BDSM Desire claimed.

Entangled Fates: one character claimed.  One more character available for selection.

Removed "Discovering Herself" and "Best Friends" due to lack of interest, and inclusion of primary ideas into other RP ideas.

Changed RP status from Actively Seeking to Available.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]