Netchixxx - Clients Needed! Rental Girls still accepted!

Started by thymoit, May 03, 2007, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thymoit

Most everybody has probably heard of Netflix (www.netflix.com).  You order your a DVD on their website.  They ship it to you in a matter of days.  You keep it as long as you like and then return it.  They do a similar deal with viedogames called Gamefly (www.gamefly.com).  So... I had a perverted thought.

How about rental girls?

Visualize a website, where you examine hundreds of women, choose the one you want.  They ship her to your door.  You keep her as long as you like and when you're tired of her, you send her back and get another...  Of course the girl might have a different perspective on things...

Looking for a writing partner to try this out.  She would be the girl.  She would start kidnapped and innocent and be shipped to a client who would use her for a while then send her back.  I'd play the various different men who have picked her to rent.  I have a some ideas on the 'how' side of things, it will be technology based, rather than magic.  The girl would come from our normal Earth society where people don't rent girls as easily as they order DVDs.  She'll be snatched out of her normal life.  This story will be nonconsensual in the extreme.  The girl will be fitted with control devices to keep her from escaping.  Each man who rents her will be different.  One might just use her and not even talk to her.  Another might want to play D&S games.  Another might want to talk to her and treat her almost like a person - except she has no rights.  Another might invite all his friends over to try out his rental.

So... anyone interested?

King_Furby

The topic is interesting

Hunter

Now if I could just do that with some of the women around here.   ;)

King_Furby

Have the girl shiped in a box..call the game Jill In The Box lol

Suzaku

I think the name should be Netgirl :P

HybridHalf

Mistiq

I find this pretty interesting I would give it a try

ChrissaM

Haha, that's a great idea, not to mention some imaginative names!  Lol...
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

thymoit

I was writing this with Brittlby, but she decided the story wasn't for her.  No harsh feelings - it happens I've had stories that sounded great that didn't click for me when I played them.  However, it does leave me looking for another rental girl.

So looking for a writing partner to be a rental girl for Netchixxx... expect lots of NC sex, but the rental girl is the protagonist, the plot is about how she starts abducted and adapts to her life as a rental girl.

And I'm stealing HeretiKat's name!

HybridHalf

Count me in....just how many signed up already?

brittney

*raises hand* another interested party in this corner... :)

<3 britt

thymoit

I was planning to do this as a one-on-one, but interest seems to be taking off.  I might open this out into a small game, where I would play the GM, run the members of Netchixxx corporation and some of the renters...

At this time I am looking for people who want to be girls for rent, but if I get a few rental girls going, I'll accept players to play the people renting the girls as well...

thymoit

I originally envisioned this as a one-on-one, but I've turned it into a small game now.  At this point I'm recruiting rental girls for Netchixxx corporation.

Concept:

You play rental girl for Netchixxx - property.  Men look at various rental girls over on the net, pick their girl, place an order and have a rental girl delivered to their doorstep.  Rental girls are kept in temporal stasis while being shipped.  Between each renter, the girls are shipped back to Netflixxx and kept mostly unconscious while they are cleaned, prepped and sent out to their next renter.  Rental girls will experience almost no down time between clients.  They'll go straight from one to another.

Rental Girls - Expectations

* Different renters.  Whether I'm playing the role, or someone else, expect each renter to be different, and will vary in looks, personality, wants, desires and how they treat their rental girl.
* Nonconsensual.  What is constant is that each renter will expect his rental girl to fuck and suck on demand.  He has the power to enforce it as well.  With a verbal command, a renter can cause a rental girl to experience pain, pleasure or paralysis.
* No escape.  The technology controlling rental girls is almost foolproof.  There is no fighting it or escaping.
* OFFs - will be respected.  By a strange coincidence, no renter will have a kink that goes against a player's OFFs.
* ONs - may be targeted.  Rental girls may send a PM asking for their next renter to have a particular kink.  By a strange coincidence they'll just happen to be rented by someone with that kink

Why play a Rental Girl?

The rental girls are the protagonists of the story.  The various men who rent and use them don't grow or develope over time.  The rental girls do.  Each starts as an independent woman, an abductee from our own time and culture and will have to adapt to being made into a rental girl.  How each girl makes that adaptation is the plot of the story.

You also get lots and lots of erotica.

Scenario:

This is a freeform game that will play out as a serious of one-on-one threads.  Each rental girl starts as a free and independent woman in our current time and world.  She is abducted by Netchixxx corporation just moments before her own death and taken to the year 2161 where the story is set.  She gets a brief meeting with legal counsel and a Netchixxx representative.  Then she is knocked out again, cleaned and prepped unconscious and delivered to the doorstep of her first client.

I have developed the culture and technology of 2161 and the events between now and 2161.  At this time those are game secrets and will only be revealed through roleplay.  After it has been revealed in some threads, I'll probably make a public posting as background information.  For now, just know their technology is vastly superior to ours today and their culture is very male-dominated.

Rental Girls - How to apply:

(1) Come up with a character to play.  She must be from our modern world.  She should be of above average attractiveness and healthy.  She doesn't have to be drop-dead beautiful, but at least pretty.  She should be between the ages of 16 and 26.  Personally, I feel the whole scenario plays better if the rental girls all come from developed countris where women have equal rights.  That will make the shock of being enslaved as a rental girl more horrifying to her.  However, the characters can be anything the player's desire pre-abduction.  It could be anything from a slightly fictionalized version of the player, to a rich girl used to being waited on who suddenly finds herself the servant, to almost anything at all.  I will draw the line at combat characters who could kill someone in an instant with their bare hands.  That goes against the game concept.  Other than that, just about anything goes.

(2) How would your character have died if Netchixxx hadn't abducted her?  Since your character is young and healthy, this is most likely an accident of some kind.

(3) PM your character to me.

Renters - Not accepting... yet:

I am not accepting applications for renters at this time.  After I have two or three Netchixxx rental girls up and playing, I'll open up this possibility.  Prospective renters are reminded of the Netchixxx concept:  rent a girl, use her, send her back, order another one.  Don't get possessive and keep one for days on end.  Renters will have to agree to play multiple roles.  They won't have their own threads.  They are supporting cast.  Rental girls are the stars.

Far eyes

Is it a system game or a Free Form [I am asking because you mentioned not accepting combat characters builds?]
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

thymoit

It's freeform, which is why I'm not accepting combat build characters.  I don't want to deal with a rental girl attempting to physically overpower her renter.  So I'm heading that off by disallowing any Buffy/GI Jane concepts in the first place.

thymoit

Currently we have two Netchixxx rental girls:

[Netchixxx]: Jennifer for Rent  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9827.0
[Netchixxx]: Nkki for Rent https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9740.0

I'm still recruiting more.

Servant Girl

As a random idea, why not allow some of the players to play as punters.
You could advertise the girls and allow the players to spend some time with them.
That would take the focus off you having to interact with so many storylines (such a hardship to have so many ladies at your whim).

By the way, I'd be interested in playing as a rental girl.

(I've read some of your stuff and I really liked it!  I love the Student't Pet story and the way you slowly build up to the action rather than just rushing in and skipping all the interesting emotional roleplay.)

thymoit

Thank you for the compliments on my writing.  I do enjoy the psychological aspects.  I want to see thoughts and feelings.

My plan is to recruit some Renters for Netchixxx girls, after I get a few going.  It would give the rental girls a much greater variety in who rents them than it would if I play all the roles.  However, right now I just have two rental girls and only one of them is out with a client.

So... if your interested, send me a PM with your concept and I'll get your thread started.

As it looks like Netchixxx is getting a third rental girl, is anyone interested in being a renter?

thymoit

Ok, we have a third rental girl.  Everyone welcome Zoe.  Her thread is here:

[Netchixxx]: Zoe for Rent - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9905.0

Since I now have three rental girls, I am now accepting clients, people to rent girls

Renters - How to apply

Renters need to send me a PM.  That PM should include a male character with the following details:

(1) First and last name of the character

(2) Personality and Kinks (not necessarily the same as your ON list, what you will stress when renting a girl)

(3) An acknowledgement that you will respect the OFFs of the players of any rental girl you rent.

Prospective renters are reminded of the Netchixxx concept:  rent a girl, use her, send her back, order another one.  Don't get possessive and keep one for days on end.  Renters may play multiple roles.  They won't have their own threads.  They are supporting cast.  Rental girls are the stars.

I am particularly looking for "first time renters".  The renters I'm looking for paid extra to rent a girl freshly abducted and not used to the life yet.  They want a girl who is still in disbelief and will likely fight and struggle.  So... who wants to rent a Netchixxx girl?

thymoit

Welcome Jade, our fourth Netchixx girl:

[Netchixxx]:  Jade for Rent - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9913.0

At this point both rental girls and men to rent them are being sought.

thymoit

And another welcome to Melanie!

[Netchixxx]:  Melanie for Rent - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9924.

Currently we have five, count them five, girls available for rent.  We need some clients.  Doesn't anyone want a girl delivered to their doorstep to use however they please?

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

thymoit

There aren't specials, but in theory clients could rent two girls at a time.  Now in the interest of good erotica, the rental girls currently are already having to adapt to being slaves.  I'd rather save double rentals for later on in the evolution of the story to be able to add a kicker to things when merely being rented out to another client and forced to have sex has become routine.

In short, yes, but not at this time.

So... are you interested in renting a Netchixxx girl?

HairyHeretic

Thinking about it. I'll come back to you when I make a decision. I'm enjoying reading the threads for the moment, trying to come up with a decent idea of my own.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Tom

Hey,

I'd very much like to become a client of Netchixxx.