Pictured Plots [M/M- M/F some F/F]

Started by Junkyo, August 20, 2010, 07:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkyo

Introduction

Well first I’m not really sure for how long I’ve been role-playing by now. It’s been years, but I can’t exactly pinpoint the first time I role-played. But I would have to guess maybe five or six years now. I love role-playing, it’s the thing that keeps me from studying most of the time. It makes me procrastinate like nothing else can.

Quick Note: Most M/M Extreme and Non-con pairings can be modified into a F/F pairing or an M/F pairing

I've had a few people already express concern over the appearance of the character's in the pictures. The pictures used are just there for show or example they have nothing to do with what the character's have to look like at all. Your character's appearance is your to choose.

WANTS
EXTREME
NON-CON
LIGHT
FAN-BASED
PICTURES

Junkyo

Wants

These are pretty simple:

I really hate one liner, though I’ve been known to keep up a role-play with them if the plot interests me enough. But I usually really prefer at least a paragraph as a minimum.
I’ll do any kind of pairing as long as I enjoy the plot. (MxM is my favorite though)
And as I think most noticed by now I really enjoy plots. Sure I could sometimes start doing something with no plot whatsoever, but that is very unlikely to happen.
I like to mirror my partner’s post length and sometimes do huge introductions.

Currently Craving

Twin I never knew

I role-played this a while back and found it very interesting and I would love to try it out again. The idea is that the twins were born and about a year later their mother died and the father lost it. The twins resembled their mother so much that he ended up taking one for his own as a play thing. A few months after the mother passed the father put one of the twins in the house's basement making so that the other never saw the light of day again. The twin has spent his entire life locked down and enduring his father's abuse while knowing that upstairs lives his other half in a normal and happy life. He feels anger and resentment whenever his father praises the other son while he tortures him. He has built up his anger for his twin all of these years and somehow it’s the only thing that has kept him from completely breaking under his father’s abuse. Now the other twin has no idea he even has a twin because they only spent a year together. The rp starts when the second the unknowing twin stumbles into the basement, against his father's wishes, and finds his twin tied and with evident marks or sexual events from a prior night. From the on the unknowing twin feels guilty and offers to try and help him out, but the second one tells him it will be useless and that he wants nothing from him. The abused twin then decides that if the other wants to help then he will let him take out his frustrations on him however he pleases. So now the abused twin find himself in the position of power and something inside of him is just yearning to abuse it. I’m looking for someone to play the unknowing twin. As for the father either person can use him when the rp calls for it. In this idea the father is abusive towards the first twin while the first twin will begin to take out his anger upon his other half.  Along the way the father could find out and possibly force them to keep doing acts with each other as well. I play the twin that is locked in the basement who will torment his twin and be abused by his father the worst the abuse gets the more he abuses his twin as well. This plot can include a variety of things in the extreme category.

Outed Boyx Closted I'll play outed boy

Closet boy: "You know you're really starting to get on my nerves."

This is a high school theme, involving two students, one outed for his sexuality, harassed for it and in a relationship, if it can be called that, with a more popular student who is closeted and blackmailing the outed student to keep it that way. The closet doesn't plan on having anyone find out about his liking in guys, but he doesn't want to give up the little fun moments he gets with the outed boy either. It was a delightful day when he found out that Justin was sleeping with the principal, which in turn was the closet's boy father. At first he'd been angry and furious, but after realizing how he could seize the opportunity everything started. The worst thing is the ones who are always tormenting and harassing the outed boy are the closet boy himself and his friends. The outed boy does get a little bit of revenge on the other seeing as their relationship is a secret he gets to fool around as much as he wants with any guy he wants and he doesn't really have too look far seeing as he has a few admires at the school already and it just makes it easier to throw it in the other's face. Of course he was technically not allowed to by the other, but that never seemed to stop him or even the fact that this would make the other pissed at him greatly. The principal still has eyes on him, but he stayed as far away as possible knowing that, that would be out of the question in his situation. The outed boy isn't exactly a pushover or a completely uber uke the only one that can actually convince him is the closet boy, but every day it gets a little harder. ((I play outed boy)) There's two ways this could start. Either right at the beginning when the outed boy is caught by the closet boy and in a way forced into the situation. Keep in mind if we start at the beginning the closet boy would really not have most likely any experience with men as for the outed boy who would already have plenty. Though he denies being gay he won't let the outed boy top. Or we could star it after the beginning and when feelings are starting to show.

[/color][/size]

Junkyo

PLOTS

EXTREME((Most of these don't have much plot behind them. If you want something with more plot the the NON-CON and LIGHT SECTIONS are for you))

((This can include drugging, bestiality, double penetration, pain infliction, humiliation, public displays, many partners…basically everything except scat and gore.)) .

Twin I never knew

I role-played this a while back and found it very interesting and I would love to try it out again. The idea is that the twins were born and about a year later their mother died and the father lost it. The twins resembled their mother so much that he ended up taking one for his own as a play thing. A few months after the mother passed the father put one of the twins in the house's basement making so that the other never saw the light of day again. The twin has spent his entire life locked down and enduring his father's abuse while knowing that upstairs lives his other half in a normal and happy life. He feels anger and resentment whenever his father praises the other son while he tortures him. He has built up his anger for his twin all of these years and somehow it’s the only thing that has kept him from completely breaking under his father’s abuse. Now the other twin has no idea he even has a twin because they only spent a year together. The rp starts when the second the unknowing twin stumbles into the basement, against his father's wishes, and finds his twin tied and with evident marks or sexual events from a prior night. From the on the unknowing twin feels guilty and offers to try and help him out, but the second one tells him it will be useless and that he wants nothing from him. The abused twin then decides that if the other wants to help then he will let him take out his frustrations on him however he pleases. So now the abused twin find himself in the position of power and something inside of him is just yearning to abuse it. I’m looking for someone to play the unknowing twin. As for the father either person can use him when the rp calls for it. In this idea the father is abusive towards the first twin while the first twin will begin to take out his anger upon his other half.  Along the way the father could find out and possibly force them to keep doing acts with each other as well. I play the twin that is locked in the basement who will torment his twin and be abused by his father the worst the abuse gets the more he abuses his twin as well. This plot can include a variety of things in the extreme category.

Best Friends

They have been best friends ever since middle school and my character has been in love with your ever since then. He’s nice and protective and their friendship even makes them move in together. But something isn’t right. Whenever your character gets drunk he changes completely and begins abusing the other. One night things go a little too far and they end up having sex, of course one more willing than the other. From here on it is a constant thing that happens every night, but in the morning all is forgotten, at least by your character. My character can’t do anything more than put up with the abuse because he doesn’t want to let the other know of the things hi capable of doing when drunk. In this scenario I'd like to experiment with both lives, how they become closer in their normal lives and then the abusive side of it all. ALso the other could start noticing weird marks on my character and maybe begin to think that the other is in an abusive relationship of course he would never think it was with himself.

[/font]

Junkyo

NON-CON
M/F Pairing

Angel and Demon War

The human world as it once was has ended. Most humans have now died due to the rampage war that has been going on for centuries and those who haven’t only have days to live. The beautiful green planet was now just a place of ashes and fire. Demons and Angels have destroyed the planet with their battles and now fifty years later there still isn’t a clear winner. But it seems a new tactic had been taken instead of killing their enemy, angels and demons both have taken to capturing an enslaving their enemies inflicting torture upon them as they see fit. This particular male angel was one of the unfortunate souls that is now being taken as a present to the daughter of one of the higher ranked demons. The angels killed her mother and brother so she is more than happy to torture him in any ways she can. But the demon has her needs and the angel seems more and more appetizing every day and having him refuse her makes her want to break him even more. Torture turns into sexual acts that could put her in danger as well and as time passes by maybe her feeling start to change as well. ((This could go two ways, the angel could harbor his hate and try to escape just to turn the tables on her or he could end up liking her as well and they’d be entangle in forbidden acts for the both of them.))

Blackmailing in the student council

Everyone knows that the school’s student council president hates the vice presidents guts. Always going against everything she says almost as if just to piss her off. In return she degrades him in front of the entire school. He thinks she walks around as if she owns everyone, but one day as he’s coming back home from an errand he had to run for his parents he sees an eerie familiar face in a very sketchy café. It’s her, he can tell it’s her even with all the makeup and the wig and what is worst is that she’s letting customers touch and feel her up. With this as evidence he decides some payback is in order. He won’t say a word to anyone and they can keep the hateful act around other’s, but when alone she is his to do with as he sees fit. Any sort of hesitation and he will tell everyone and release any pictures he has managed to get. Not only that but he decides to also pay her visits at that café were she can’t afford to loose her job.

M/M Pairings

Forced enslavement [MxM]

Character A woke up one day to find himself in the house of a very rich and powerful vampire. His job was to please and feed the other whenever he was called upon, weather he wanted to or not. Now the vampire has also taken in Character B, a former acquaintance of Character A….really who are we  kidding they used to be very close before Character B confessed his feeling for Character A that is. After that Character A made his life a living hell. But now they were both in the ownership of the vampire and under the same rules. Now the vampire is interested in feeding from both of them, but he is not so interested in touching them at least not alone. Their new owner seems to be more entertained when they are both forced to take upon sexual acts with each other or when one is forced to watch the other with him. ((In this rp I’m willing to play either of the two characters A or B, and we both take control of the vampire depending on the situation.))

Pet Vampire

The vampire race has been hunted down little by little and now only a few remain alive. Luke is a very prideful and powerful vampire that enjoys hearing the cries of his victims as he slowly rids them of their lives. But luck has run out for him as he is now found bound and captured by a hunter. The hunter instead of killing him decides that he will take the vampire for his own pleasures. He is taken with the vampire's beauty and is willing to risk his life to get to break and bend the other to his will. My character Luke is a very aggressive and wants nothing to do with submitting to the other, but yet he is forced to do so. Every chance he gets he tries to escape or kill the other, but things never seem to work. Now here I would like for the hunter to willingly feed his captive even in the midst of their sexual acts, but of course only after he is more in control of the situation and has means to make sure my character won't kill him. After some time I want the tables to somehow be turned and we could even make the vampire take the other as hostage to his kind after a while or we can have him in the long run decide to be docile. All in all this is a dominant forcing another dominant to submit.

Mermaids are real

Mermaids are things of legend right? Old tales that were passed down to scare sailors away from certain parts of water or just to be able to explain events that were somehow unexplainable. Well Character A proves that the legends are true. He is a real mermaid and somehow he found himself trapped inside a personal aquarium.  He doesn’t remember how he got there, but he soon realizes that he is the new property of a young man who seemed used to getting anything he wants. Character B found Character A unconscious on water and at first he had rescued him thinking it was a normal human being, that is until he laid eyes upon the tail and fins the other possessed. Character B became completely infatuated with the mermaid and took him in as his new possession. Character A refuses to utter a word even though it is quite obvious he can understand the other. He also seems to refuse to eat at first wanting to be let free, but Character B refuses to ever let him go.  Character A has a second secret that he hopes the other never finds out, which is that he will loose his tail will turn into legs if he is left out of large amounts of water for more than two minutes. Merman feed on human flesh, but if they are taken from the water they are left helpless. What he doesn’t know is that Character B already known this.((I play the merman))

Outed Boy(uke(the one on the elft)) x Closted(seme(the one on the right)): I'll play outed boy

Closet boy: "You know you're really starting to get on my nerves."

This is a high school theme, involving two students, one outed for his sexuality, harassed for it and in a relationship, if it can be called that, with a more popular student who is closeted and blackmailing the outed student to keep it that way. The closet doesn't plan on having anyone find out about his liking in guys, but he doesn't want to give up the little fun moments he gets with the outed boy either. It was a delightful day when he found out that Justin was sleeping with the principal, which in turn was the closet's boy father. At first he'd been angry and furious, but after realizing how he could seize the opportunity everything started. The worst thing is the ones who are always tormenting and harassing the outed boy are the closet boy himself and his friends. The outed boy does get a little bit of revenge on the other seeing as their relationship is a secret he gets to fool around as much as he wants with any guy he wants and he doesn't really have too look far seeing as he has a few admires at the school already and it just makes it easier to throw it in the other's face. Of course he was technically not allowed to by the other, but that never seemed to stop him or even the fact that this would make the other pissed at him greatly. The principal still has eyes on him, but he stayed as far away as possible knowing that, that would be out of the question in his situation. The outed boy isn't exactly a pushover or a completely uber uke the only one that can actually convince him is the closet boy, but every day it gets a little harder. ((I play outed boy)) There's two ways this could start. Either right at the beginning when the outed boy is caught by the closet boy and in a way forced into the situation. Keep in mind if we start at the beginning the closet boy would really not have most likely any experience with men as for the outed boy who would already have plenty. Though he denies being gay he won't let the outed boy top. Or we could star it after the beginning and when feelings are starting to show.

Fake Love Non concensual
My character Justin found himself thrown out of his house by his father after he refused to marry the girl he was engaged to. Not to mention he did call her an airhead Barbie in front of her parents which happened to be very powerful people. After weeks for being on the streets he is in the brink of passing out and probably dying when your character finds him. Your character is a famous novelist who has his friends trying to hook him up with anyone, from male to female, as long as he is with someone. Not wanting to deal with them he takes this opportunity and offers my character a deal. Pretend to be his lover in front of his friends and others and he'll pretty much take care of Justin in every way. Justin agrees to the deal being in a position where he could not deny help. Everything seems to be going well for a while, but what happens when your character wants to add something more to the deal? How could Justin deny when the other practically owns him now, yet he still seems to try and ward it off. A simple agreement turns into forceful orders and when Justin thought that being surrounded by others meant some form of break from the sexual assault it turned out he was wrong. The friends own what everyone basically calls a sex club, and everyone seems to participate in sexual acts not minding that others stop to watch. Not only that when in front of friends Justin cannot even attempt to refuse the other if he wants to keep a roof over his head. A defiant forced victim at the house and the perfect wanton lover at the club, it gets even Justin confused. ((the rp starts about a month after this agreement and when the deal becomes more than just pretend.))

Junkyo

LIGHT

M/M Pairings

You're a boy!?

((This would be during medieval times, and the families would be of different kingdoms))
Being a boy forced to grow up as a girl can be rough, especially when your family makes you appear in public all the time. To the World, Justin has always been Natasha. Now he's betrothed to ______, the eldest son of the powerful _____ family. ______ has a reputation for the many lovers he's had, all male of course the reputation doesn’t leave his castle’s walls.  Also ___________ has no idea that he's being married off to a boy and not a girl, how he manages to find out up to you. Justin is determined to find a way to make the prince detest him so much that he would not even think of sharing a bed with him. So with his mind set he plans on being the most spoiled and bratish princess the other will ever meet, of course keeping up the act gets a little hard sometimes. ((I don't mind how the other finds out about Natasha actually being male and not female but I do want it to be more than he just seeing him and realizing he's male. ))

Nurse's pet student

Being a hormone driven teenager is hard enough when you like the same sex, but it’s even more complicate when one particular student decides to become completely infatuated with the school’s hot and older male nurse. My character seems to spend more time at the nurse’s office than at his classes. He is constantly getting injured for no apparent reason and if everything goes well he suddenly falls ill during the day. One would think that he’s just a very adorable and clumsy kid, but at some point one might start to wonder is it really just accident or are most of them just done in order to spend his time at the care of the nurse? My character truthfully doesn’t really need to do much to get himself hurt of course he sometimes may exaggerate a bit in order to get sent to the nurse’s office. The reason being because he wants nothing more than to spend time with the older man. In his mind he knows that the other might never look at him, hell he doesn’t even know if his gay or not but that hasn’t stopped him for trying. To the nurse if somewhat obvious that the student has a crush on him, but he professionally decides to ignore it. After all the student isn’t even a senior yet, of course he is a man and he is most definitely attracted to the same sex and having an attractive male all but freely giving himself to him every day of the week can prove to be hard on him. Maybe it all starts with the nurse flirting back little by little until he gives in or maybe he endures it all an it’s the students who suddenly just breaks and throws himself completely at the other. Whatever it is something changes and soon things get complicated.

My "imaginary" friend Light Human

When Justin was eight and they moved to the new enormous house with ten rooms he met_____ . When he told his parents about _______, they laughed and thought it was just an imaginary friend. As the years passed and Justin kept mentioning his friend the parents worried and sent him to a shrink. Soon Justin learned, the hard way, not to talk about _______ anymore. He didn't know why no one else could see him, but he kept the secret. They soon had become inseparable, but Justin was still curious at what he was. At one point he thought the other to be a ghost, but that changed when he started to feel him. He would be pulled or pushed by him form time to time and Justin was getting the feeling that things were soon going to change. At nights they would not share a bed anymore and when they did it was hard for Justin to fall asleep. Sometimes he woke up to soft caresses or the other whispering words into his ear.

_______ is a _________(choose) and the mansion was his home. Humans were not allowed and he had successfully scared them all away. But Justin was different, at such a young age he was not even phased by the other's attempt to spook him and most important of all he could see him. When he tried to scare him Justin would just laugh or try to imitate whatever the other had done, failing miserably at which he just grew frustrated and begged the other to teach him the trick. He watched the boy grow every day being more intrigued by the other, but ______ needs to feed and Justin looks more appetizing as he grows up. How much longer would he hold down his hunger? What exactly was he even hungry for? He had never felt the need to feed before, but then again he had never grown past ten years of age, that is until Justin showed up, now it seemed the never aging boy began to grow just as Justin did.  How much would Justin let his imaginary friend get away with if it’s to not let him starve? ((I play Justin))

Twins

Brothers, twins, around the age of seventeen-ish (can change if you want to) always stayed together. Though as they grew up they noticed that many girls started to like them and how they were always together. The two of them are extremely close and almost completely dependent upon one another, seeing the world primarily in terms of "us" and "those apart from us" and having little concern for anyone else. They decided to have some fun in making girls go crazy over them. They would act like they were in love with each other during school hours would always protect each other or act possessively with one another. Sometimes they would even cross the lines a little and give each other a few touches and even kisses, but they never went over the edge with any of it. Here the complications would start when they start taking their acts to their home. Also their parents begin to fight more and more and it seems separations are to come.

Junkyo

FAN BASED

M/F Pairing

I have recently gotten hooked on this pairing even though it never happened in the series. ((Looking for someone to play Daniel))

This would be completely canon. I had somewhat of a plot in mind that would take place after the end of the season. Lumen left Dexter after they were done, but what if they had been wrong? What fi they had missed one? One that found Lumen and brought her back and made her relive her hell only to then leave he once more broken at Dexter's door challenging him to find him or her.

M/M Pairings

Hiei/Kurama

In Heat

Demons go into heat every so often and fox demons are the worst of the all. Kurama begins to feel ill suddenly and can’t remember what it is that is wrong with his body. But whenever he get closet to Hiei he can’t help, but want to throw himself at him. Will Hiei comply or run away? If he runs then Kurama stays in pain in his room or he could threaten to go find someone else. And what happens when the Yoko comes out in him? ((This scenario can go with either Yusuke or Hiei you choose. I would love to play the sex wanton Kurama ((whose a switch with Hiei but not with Yususke. Meaning the Yoko is dominant with Hiei and Hiei is dominant with only Kurama, but with Yusuke there is no Yoko.))

Hiei’s evil side

Hiei has always been possessive of the things he considers his and Kurama is no different in his eyes. The fox has belonged to him ever since the first time they begun to work together. At least in his mind that’s how it works. So when he sees Kurama and Yusuke drunkenly exchanging kisses and wanton touches he looses it. ((I play Kurama))

DBSK ((I really want one of these))

Flirting that goes too far

Jaejoong has always said how Yunho never has really considered him like a man and how he feels nervous when they hug, but really that was just some thoughts he had had nothing serious. The both of them are very close especially around the apartment where they would touch and hug and even sleep on each other on a regularly basis. They cared for each other and nothing else. But at some point those unthought-of of touches seem different and more dangerous. Maybe their just stressed or on edge, but the both of them can feel it. Small touches that were innocent before now take gasps from the receiver and soon at some point they decide to see what it is that is making them so tense. ((Would love to play Jaejoong))

Junkyo

FREE PICTURES

Junkyo

Junkyo

Junkyo

Junkyo

CHANGEd whole layout and added EXTREME and FANBASED PLOTS

Smaug

That mermaid one sounds like mine. Heh, not the flesh thing though... C:)
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

Junkyo

Quote from: kedagraven56 on June 05, 2011, 11:47:13 PM
That mermaid one sounds like mine. Heh, not the flesh thing though... C:)
I just went to read it an they even have the same picture. I actually got the idea of the legs on land thing from watching the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  ;D That movie got me hooked on mermaids.

Junkyo

moonsblackwolf

I truly love almost every one of your plots.  They all sound great!  I would love to play with you but I'm a submissive player (although feisty at times;) ) but if you're in a dominate mood for one or more of your plots I'd love to play one out of extreme or non-con.
I don't bite...at least not too hard... :)
Rabbit Hole
F-list
My plot bunnies all written down so they don't escape.

Junkyo

Quote from: moonsblackwolf on June 11, 2011, 12:13:03 AM
I truly love almost every one of your plots.  They all sound great!  I would love to play with you but I'm a submissive player (although feisty at times;) ) but if you're in a dominate mood for one or more of your plots I'd love to play one out of extreme or non-con.

Just read this. I would be in the mood to play the dominant one in the twin I never knew plot.

moonsblackwolf

Quote from: Junkyo on June 27, 2011, 08:51:15 PM
Just read this. I would be in the mood to play the dominant one in the twin I never knew plot.

I sent you a PM about the roleplay ideas but if you prefer, I can repost it here.
I don't bite...at least not too hard... :)
Rabbit Hole
F-list
My plot bunnies all written down so they don't escape.

Junkyo

Junkyo

Junkyo

Junkyo

MagicalPen

Discipline and the School Council blackmail sound itneresting.

Also, what happened to our Teacher/Student game?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Junkyo

Shay

Hi there! I'm interested in many of your rps but currently the nurse/student and the DBSK one are the most intriguing for me. I would love to play the older handsome school nurse or Yunho so let me know if you're still interested in either. I've haven't really roleplayed before but I have read and written quite a bit of k-pop fanfiction and am familiar to uke/seme relationships in manga and such. I look forward to possibly hearing from you : 3

Junkyo

Quote from: Shay on July 31, 2011, 12:38:08 AM
Hi there! I'm interested in many of your rps but currently the nurse/student and the DBSK one are the most intriguing for me. I would love to play the older handsome school nurse or Yunho so let me know if you're still interested in either. I've haven't really roleplayed before but I have read and written quite a bit of k-pop fanfiction and am familiar to uke/seme relationships in manga and such. I look forward to possibly hearing from you : 3
I'm definitely still interested in the DBSK pairing, I have sent you a PM.  ;D