Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

TyCaine

Feeling positively outgunned!!  :-)  (Not that I'm complaining being outnumbered by such beautiful ladies...)
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

scruz87

-Sara

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Knightfox

52. Piece of fruit? A muffin? Maybe some cereal?
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Davina

67 You were being captivated by me, you should be more careful about who you pull into your cape!

TyCaine

*licks Davina for being so beautiful...*  :-)
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Knightfox

70 *shakes head quickly to and fro, unable to shake the spell Davina has cast on him, sighing heavily looking up at her with puppy dog eyes* :)

Davina

69 *grins and is now super excited that it has worked, two hot guys actually noticed her!!!*

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Davina

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina