Kidnapping! (full at the moment.)

Started by Sharon, September 10, 2011, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

A group of college girl, is invited to come to this week trip to a nice little island for some kind of resource. They all get into the limo and they slowly drive off but soon they find out that they are going the wrong way from the airport. Once they get there, these guys jump into the Limo and tied the girl up and carry them out into this old looking house. The guys worked for a High Mistress(or) Master of the house. Who wants to brake the girls and sale them into the slave trade that is under ground slavery ring. Mistress could have a presonal pet  now that there are six slave girls.

So, what say you? I like a basic Bio.
Characters taken
Mistress
Miyu

Slave girls(full)
1.Sharon
2.WindofSea
3. Lovely
4.MCsc
5.Sarah Morgan
6.Subjuanita

Trainer (still Open)
1.TreyWalker
2.Masterful J
3.TSC
4.krakenknight
5.JadenMystic

Name
Sexual Preference
Role of the game
Bio
On's and off
Picture

Miyu

Sharon

Not yet. I was going to be one of the girls that is kidnapped.

Miyu

I think I might want to reserve the roll. If this gets going I will do the profile ^^

SeaofWind

I'd be interested in being one of the girls.

lovelygirl

I'd be in as one of the girls as well.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Sharon

YAY! Glad to have you all 3 on board. Please spread to see if anyone looking. And I am also would like to have maybe someone that has ran a game before help me out please..

TreyWalker

I'm happy to be one of the guys working for the mistress.

Sharon

Sharon

Name:Lilly Mia Grant "Walker"
Sexual:Bi  R.o.t.G.:Slave girl
Bio:
Lilly was a a b student in college. She thought that is why she got this trip with everything payed for. Some of her friends that was just as good as she was in school didn't get to come was telling that something didn't seemed right about it. She didn't cared what they told her. She thought that they was mad that they didn't get to come with her. She packed and got on the limo.

Most of her past was in the shadow she didn't tell anyone about how her father was beat her and her boyfriend in high school took her and rape her after prom. Some parted of it not only because of the rape is because of her parents was not the greatest parents nor was her brother. When she was 18 she changed her name from Walker to Grant She had been through a lot that is why she moved away from home for college.
On's: Anything
Off:Shitting and death to her.

Miyu

Name: Elizabeth
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Role of the game: Mistress
Bio: She is a well known mistress in the dark world of slave selling. She is a cruel mistress that sometimes can get a bit kind to her slaves in order for them to not go crazy. She knows that what she says it's what it goes and there is nobody who could tell her otherwise. She is a very rich woman thanks to the slave trading business she is in with other people. Now she wants to get four girls to train at the same time and give her own personal workers some fun with the girls
On's and off: Will be discussed with the partner.
Picture http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/44/174658-untitled_large.jpg

Sharon

TreyWalker

Name:Ashley Stannis
Sexual:Hetero  R.o.t.G.:Slave Trainer
Bio:
Was a Psychology Student, that Elizabeth brought in for this very fact. Excelled at it so much so that he started to use it to bed women, then multiple women at one time and then eventually used it to just break women down to do whatever he wanted. Elizabeth saw the potential in this skill and brought him in as a Slave Trainer.

Likes to be friendly to the slaves at first before forcing them to learn the ways of a sex slave.
On's: Receiving Fellatio, Recieving Tittyfucking, Anal, Squirting, Cum Marking & Cum Facial
Off:All the real extreme stuff.

SeaofWind

Name: Britney White
Sexual: Lesbian
RotG: Slave
Bio:Britney was a good student. She was near the top of her class. Outside of class, she did not do the more typical college socializing activities. She had not rushed a sorority or tried out for cheerleading. She was in the school choir, on the quiz bowl team, spent most of her time studying. She was your typical nerd, though quite cute> She'd been pursued by both boys and girls, though she never realized it.

Ons/Offs: Am pushing my boundaries to play with male-characters, but have to say no fellatio, and I prefer most actual sexual contact to be with a woman. That having been said, I do enjoy spanking, whipping, humiliation, bondage.

lovelygirl

Name Mia Spencer
Age 20
Sex Female
Sexual Preference hetero
Role of the game slave
Bio She was the pretty girl, the fashionista that everyone looked up to. It was hard to be the social butterfly. She was sweet as anything, which made people like her all the more. Raised by a single mom, she worked hard to please her mom and make her proud. Mia always wanted to be a actress on the stage and tried her best to land good roles. She wasn't necessarily the star, she didn't strive for that, no she wanted the roles that were challenging, ones no one thought she would go after. When this trip came up, her mother was concerned, but told Mia it was time to spread her wings, little did she know she would never hear from her daughter again.
On's and off - offs -scat, gore, vore, bathroom play - everything else is open
Picture 

Ons &Offs

Sharon

They all looks good. Just need to get some Slave trainers I may edit for to see if we can't get some girl Slave trainer that way Wind of Sea is not out of her comfy zone all the time. And I wanted to thank you all for joining so far. Wounder if i can find a few more people to play.

lovelygirl

who says the girls aren't broken to become bi? Or that some of the girls don't realize that they like being with another woman yet?

Ons &Offs

Sharon

No one I just trying to help everyone feel comfy in the role play.

MasterfulJ

If you're still looking for another trainer I'm willing to throw my hat in the ring...

Missy

I might be interested....as long as there wasn't going to be anything too extreme.

If there's still an opening I would like to rp a slavegirl...though I could be a male or female trainer too if needed. Though manipulation is a bit of a difficult role for me since I have no ability for it in real life...nor do I want too.

Sharon

Quote from: MCsc on September 13, 2011, 06:01:48 PM
I might be interested....as long as there wasn't going to be anything too extreme.

If there's still an opening I would like to rp a slavegirl...though I could be a male or female trainer too if needed. Though manipulation is a bit of a difficult role for me since I have no ability for it in real life...nor do I want too.

I am sure we can work around your offs and an on when each person is plays with you. What is too extreme for you? I am going to form the game around each person's off and ons. I wanted everyone enjoy the game to keep it going for a while.

Missy

Well....

No Bestiality to start with.

No Death, Dismemberment, Violence, Blood or Gore, Vore, Permanent or Real Injury, Agony/Real Pain/Heavy Pain/Intense Pain (though some light pain is okay) or Torture.

I don't mind forced/NC, being whipped as a slave (but I don't get into whipping as a Dom) or other things though.

I can enjoy electricity, if it's done right. I also don't mind experimenting a little.

I love bondage and slavery though and discipline.

I can try out things I don't usually do though, maybe. It depends on the specifics.

Sharon

I don't see any of that happening unless put in the turn on part of the bio. So please feel free to post a bio and if you wish to double I don't see any problems with that either and that goes for anyone else. or if you have a friend that may enjoy this kind of game please let them know. thank you.

Missy

I think I'll stick to one character for now, I'm mostly interested in the submissive role, but I can create a second Dominant character later if it's needed.

Name: Stephanie Long
Age 19
Sex Female
Sexual Preference Homosexual
Role of the game Slavegirl
Bio
Stephanie has been attending college for a year. She is a very focused girl, through hard work she has earned A's in all her courses. She hasn't had much time to socialize or make friends outside of study groups. So when she was approached with this opportunity to take a vacation she jumped for it. Believing it to be an opportunity to reward herself for her good grades, little does she know the primary reason for her being given an offer has more to do with her far from A breasts.
On's and off 
On Slave training, leashes, collars, but plugs, some electricity (sometimes it depends) whips, bondage, discipline, gags.
Off Extreme pain, Blood and Gore, Dismemberment, Cutting, Bleeding, Vore, Torture.
Picture

Sharon

looks good just hope to see a picture maybe.