Lone Survivors (M/F/F, need a second F)

Started by Slaven, September 21, 2011, 02:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaven

PhoenixRisen and myself are looking for a third player to take over a spot in a plot that we came up with together. The idea is very loose and not completely drawn out, leaving room for input from our third player if she so wishes to do so. Please send me a PM if you are interested!

Basic Plot:

A pair of female roommates take a vacation to France. They recently both graduated college and have landed jobs that will keep them satisfied in the foreseeable future. Each needed somewhere to stay, but neither wanted to put out the money to pay for a place themselves. Each went looking for a roommate and found each other. They are happy, confident, and have the perfect reason to celebrate. This vacation is the first real chance they’ve had to bond as friends and all was going well until their trip home. On the way home, their plane crashes in the middle of nowhere. Somehow, the impact with the water below did not kill them and they were somehow both dragged to shore. They find out that it was thanks to a rugged navy seal who had been on his way home from his military post at France’s embassy. Thanks to his survival know how, the three manage to survive until rescue manages to find them. Less than a month after their close shave with death, they get a call from a familiar figure. Their seal needed a place to stay as it seemed his wife kicked him out after he caught her cheating. Wanting to help their hero, they invite him into their home and the world of awkward moments begin..

Basically, at the beginning none of the group will be looking for any sort of relationship. Each pitches in their own weight around the house, but overtime things happen. The seal is highly sexually deviant and dominant. Being in a house with two women will make it a bit hard to control himself. It doesn’t help that neither girl really wants him to control himself either. There will be a lot of teasing, a lot of tension, and likely a lot of control from the male figure when it comes to the girls. While neither may start the game bicurious, the male figure might have them play together for his amusement, leading to them leaning more and more bicurious.

As I said, loose idea, but Phoenix and I both wanted to get it out there and see if the possible third player had any input. Let me know!

Edit: Also, a player with experience in F/F either in real life or in rp would be highly appreciated. Would help the game flow quite a bit better. :)
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!