Kidnapping! (full at the moment.)

Started by Sharon, September 10, 2011, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

A group of college girl, is invited to come to this week trip to a nice little island for some kind of resource. They all get into the limo and they slowly drive off but soon they find out that they are going the wrong way from the airport. Once they get there, these guys jump into the Limo and tied the girl up and carry them out into this old looking house. The guys worked for a High Mistress(or) Master of the house. Who wants to brake the girls and sale them into the slave trade that is under ground slavery ring. Mistress could have a presonal pet  now that there are six slave girls.

So, what say you? I like a basic Bio.
Characters taken
Mistress
Miyu

Slave girls(full)
1.Sharon
2.WindofSea
3. Lovely
4.MCsc
5.Sarah Morgan
6.Subjuanita

Trainer (still Open)
1.TreyWalker
2.Masterful J
3.TSC
4.krakenknight
5.JadenMystic

Name
Sexual Preference
Role of the game
Bio
On's and off
Picture

Miyu

Sharon

Not yet. I was going to be one of the girls that is kidnapped.

Miyu

I think I might want to reserve the roll. If this gets going I will do the profile ^^

SeaofWind

I'd be interested in being one of the girls.

lovelygirl

I'd be in as one of the girls as well.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Sharon

YAY! Glad to have you all 3 on board. Please spread to see if anyone looking. And I am also would like to have maybe someone that has ran a game before help me out please..

TreyWalker

I'm happy to be one of the guys working for the mistress.

Sharon

Sharon

Name:Lilly Mia Grant "Walker"
Sexual:Bi  R.o.t.G.:Slave girl
Bio:
Lilly was a a b student in college. She thought that is why she got this trip with everything payed for. Some of her friends that was just as good as she was in school didn't get to come was telling that something didn't seemed right about it. She didn't cared what they told her. She thought that they was mad that they didn't get to come with her. She packed and got on the limo.

Most of her past was in the shadow she didn't tell anyone about how her father was beat her and her boyfriend in high school took her and rape her after prom. Some parted of it not only because of the rape is because of her parents was not the greatest parents nor was her brother. When she was 18 she changed her name from Walker to Grant She had been through a lot that is why she moved away from home for college.
On's: Anything
Off:Shitting and death to her.

Miyu

Name: Elizabeth
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Role of the game: Mistress
Bio: She is a well known mistress in the dark world of slave selling. She is a cruel mistress that sometimes can get a bit kind to her slaves in order for them to not go crazy. She knows that what she says it's what it goes and there is nobody who could tell her otherwise. She is a very rich woman thanks to the slave trading business she is in with other people. Now she wants to get four girls to train at the same time and give her own personal workers some fun with the girls
On's and off: Will be discussed with the partner.
Picture http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/44/174658-untitled_large.jpg

Sharon

TreyWalker

Name:Ashley Stannis
Sexual:Hetero  R.o.t.G.:Slave Trainer
Bio:
Was a Psychology Student, that Elizabeth brought in for this very fact. Excelled at it so much so that he started to use it to bed women, then multiple women at one time and then eventually used it to just break women down to do whatever he wanted. Elizabeth saw the potential in this skill and brought him in as a Slave Trainer.

Likes to be friendly to the slaves at first before forcing them to learn the ways of a sex slave.
On's: Receiving Fellatio, Recieving Tittyfucking, Anal, Squirting, Cum Marking & Cum Facial
Off:All the real extreme stuff.

SeaofWind

Name: Britney White
Sexual: Lesbian
RotG: Slave
Bio:Britney was a good student. She was near the top of her class. Outside of class, she did not do the more typical college socializing activities. She had not rushed a sorority or tried out for cheerleading. She was in the school choir, on the quiz bowl team, spent most of her time studying. She was your typical nerd, though quite cute> She'd been pursued by both boys and girls, though she never realized it.

Ons/Offs: Am pushing my boundaries to play with male-characters, but have to say no fellatio, and I prefer most actual sexual contact to be with a woman. That having been said, I do enjoy spanking, whipping, humiliation, bondage.

lovelygirl

Name Mia Spencer
Age 20
Sex Female
Sexual Preference hetero
Role of the game slave
Bio She was the pretty girl, the fashionista that everyone looked up to. It was hard to be the social butterfly. She was sweet as anything, which made people like her all the more. Raised by a single mom, she worked hard to please her mom and make her proud. Mia always wanted to be a actress on the stage and tried her best to land good roles. She wasn't necessarily the star, she didn't strive for that, no she wanted the roles that were challenging, ones no one thought she would go after. When this trip came up, her mother was concerned, but told Mia it was time to spread her wings, little did she know she would never hear from her daughter again.
On's and off - offs -scat, gore, vore, bathroom play - everything else is open
Picture 

Ons &Offs

Sharon

They all looks good. Just need to get some Slave trainers I may edit for to see if we can't get some girl Slave trainer that way Wind of Sea is not out of her comfy zone all the time. And I wanted to thank you all for joining so far. Wounder if i can find a few more people to play.

lovelygirl

who says the girls aren't broken to become bi? Or that some of the girls don't realize that they like being with another woman yet?

Ons &Offs

Sharon

No one I just trying to help everyone feel comfy in the role play.

MasterfulJ

If you're still looking for another trainer I'm willing to throw my hat in the ring...

Missy

I might be interested....as long as there wasn't going to be anything too extreme.

If there's still an opening I would like to rp a slavegirl...though I could be a male or female trainer too if needed. Though manipulation is a bit of a difficult role for me since I have no ability for it in real life...nor do I want too.

Sharon

Quote from: MCsc on September 13, 2011, 06:01:48 PM
I might be interested....as long as there wasn't going to be anything too extreme.

If there's still an opening I would like to rp a slavegirl...though I could be a male or female trainer too if needed. Though manipulation is a bit of a difficult role for me since I have no ability for it in real life...nor do I want too.

I am sure we can work around your offs and an on when each person is plays with you. What is too extreme for you? I am going to form the game around each person's off and ons. I wanted everyone enjoy the game to keep it going for a while.

Missy

Well....

No Bestiality to start with.

No Death, Dismemberment, Violence, Blood or Gore, Vore, Permanent or Real Injury, Agony/Real Pain/Heavy Pain/Intense Pain (though some light pain is okay) or Torture.

I don't mind forced/NC, being whipped as a slave (but I don't get into whipping as a Dom) or other things though.

I can enjoy electricity, if it's done right. I also don't mind experimenting a little.

I love bondage and slavery though and discipline.

I can try out things I don't usually do though, maybe. It depends on the specifics.

Sharon

I don't see any of that happening unless put in the turn on part of the bio. So please feel free to post a bio and if you wish to double I don't see any problems with that either and that goes for anyone else. or if you have a friend that may enjoy this kind of game please let them know. thank you.

Missy

I think I'll stick to one character for now, I'm mostly interested in the submissive role, but I can create a second Dominant character later if it's needed.

Name: Stephanie Long
Age 19
Sex Female
Sexual Preference Homosexual
Role of the game Slavegirl
Bio
Stephanie has been attending college for a year. She is a very focused girl, through hard work she has earned A's in all her courses. She hasn't had much time to socialize or make friends outside of study groups. So when she was approached with this opportunity to take a vacation she jumped for it. Believing it to be an opportunity to reward herself for her good grades, little does she know the primary reason for her being given an offer has more to do with her far from A breasts.
On's and off 
On Slave training, leashes, collars, but plugs, some electricity (sometimes it depends) whips, bondage, discipline, gags.
Off Extreme pain, Blood and Gore, Dismemberment, Cutting, Bleeding, Vore, Torture.
Picture

Sharon

looks good just hope to see a picture maybe.

Missy

I changed it a couple of times before I found the image I wanted, but it should be there now. Hitomi Aizawa looks so hot in a cage.

Sharon

Missy

Oh yes! She's a Sexy Babe.

Was there anything else you needed for the character before you added her to the character list on the top of the page?

Also, if we're still short a few Doms in a day or two I can add a second character, I just don't want to Dominate my own character though. I mean, I could just write something by myself if I wanted to do that! haha!

Sarah Morgan

Name: Amy Lawrence
Sex: Female.
Sexual Preference:  She considers herself to be straight, but as a player I don't mind her being involved with women, and who knows but that she might like it.  For all she knows though, she's straight.
Role of the game: Slave girl.
Bio:  Amy grew up as the youngest child of two, her sister Elizabeth being three years older.  Their parents divorced when the girls were four and seven, but even at a younger age, Amy knew they had problems, even though she wasn't old enough to understand them.  She and her sister were passed around from relative to relative, when it was found out their mom had issues with drugs, and eventually an aunt and uncle adopted them. 

Even then, Amy was always the potimistic one, always willing to give their mom another chance to do right by them, and always more hurt than Elizabeth when she ended up not being there for them as they grew up.  Elizabeth was the more cynical one, although she didn't go so far as to let her mom's problems affect her.  Neither she nor Amy ever got into drugs themselves, like a lot of kids would have, and Amy especially was a good student, concentrating on making her aunt and uncle proud by getting good grades, while Elizabeth took the more popular route of cheerleader, although her grades were still decent.

After high school, Amy went on to college to major in social work, wanting to help kids who had problems like she and her sister had had.  She knows it won't be an easy job, and she's worried about becoming too attached to the kids she might work with, but she knows it's something she has to do.  She's proud of her sister, who's married and has a little girl, and is looking forward to this trip, having some fun before she has to go for an internship, to see if she'll be able to handle working with kids.

On's and off:  Pretty much anything for ons, although Amy's experience is limited, so she doesn't know a lot beyond the basics.  As for offs, no death, obviously, no bathroom play or mutilation, and nothing that would cause serious injury.  Anything else I'm not thinking of that someone wants to try, do me a favor and ask first, so that things don't get awkward.
Picture: 
Amy Lawrence

((I'm not sure how the others got their pictures to show up without giving an actual link to click on, but hopefully no one minds me doing it this way.  If someone can let me know how to do it the other way, assuming it doesn't require sight to do, then I can fix it.))

Sharon

MastefulJ- Sorry it took me so long to see your posted in here. Yes We do still in Slave trainers would please be one even though I was slow?

Sarah- I am not turning you away but I don't wanted out number your slave trainers with slave but then again As the slave trainer train the slave the Mistress could come through to check on how well we have been trained or what is needed to be worked on... Let see if we can get few more Dom. It is my fault for not putting our fourth slave girl up. Since it is my fault I will make it an even 5 to 5.

MCsc- very sexy there.

MasterfulJ

Sharon - Hey it's cool, these things happen. Still interested ;)

Name: Michael O'Kielly
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Considers himself a mans-man, and definately straight. But much like his morals his preferences are shades of grey.
Role of the Game: Slave Trainer
Bio: Michael -or Mick- grew up in Australia, the second son of one of the countries most respected naval leaders. Growing up he never liked the pressure his father and older brother placed on him 'to do well, get good grades and one day you'll make an officer'. He was never that advanced when it came to maths or sciences when it didnt interest him directly.
In his teens he started to come into his own. While his brother was off to join the navy as his father wanted, Mick was starting to dodge school earning himself a bad-boy rep among the ladies. But when it came time to get a job and join the real world the military life was all he knew. With grades too low for officer he disapointed his father further by joining the army.
His career as a grunt shot off rather quickly, his attributes and mentality setting him in line for first RAR then that most coveted unit- SAS. His record a curious mix of commendations as he never had a problem following orders - yet his superiors had problems with his methods in exceeding orders. Disapointed and frustrated feeling the command holding him back he retired to go mercenary - losing both his citizenship and disowned by his father.

It wasnt long on the open market before his skills in interogation and snatch and grab operations came to the attention of Mistress Elizabeth granting him a job with, as she said to him in the letter, a room to live, freedom as long as you dont cross me, and excellent job satisfaction...

lovelygirl

Omg, Josh Holloway! I surrender, chain me up!

Ons &Offs

Sarah Morgan

No problem, Sharon.  If you'd rather take the first person to claim the spot to be fair, I don't mind simply reading along with things.  I wouldn't want to make things hard on you or anyone else, or to put anyone at a disadvantage.  I'm fine either way, so no hard feelings if you'd rather I hold off on joining this one.

subjuanita

I am interested...

Name Becky Johnson

Age  22

Sex  Female

Sexual Preference  Straight (although with a little persuasion she might become bi)

Role of the game Slave

Bio  Becky is an aspiring actress who supports herself by working at the local diner until she gets her break and gets discovered. She is outgoing and likes to go out with her friends. Becky is from a small town and came to the big city to look for acting and modeling jobs. She is still a bit too trusting for her own good. She could get more work if she would do nude photos and nude scenes in movies, but she is not interested in doing them. Becky remains optimistic and cheerful, despite living week to week at the moment.

On's and off   A definite off is toilet play.  Willing to consider or try most other things

Picture

Sharon

No Sarah, it is fine. It will not make things hard or anything like that. I will have it five up there and see how it works out. There is no real plot worked out or anything like that. SO, it not going to be hard to pencils you in. Though for Sub I may have to asked you to sit tight and let see if we can get more Doms in to this before we work you in. Sorry. But this can't really work out with just 2 dom so if anyone know someone that like to play that part please asked them to look at this rp.

Sarah Morgan

Thanks Sharon.  I'll keep an eye on this thread, for whenever you actually start the game.  Looking forward to it.

Sharon

I changed my mind I fixed it were all that had posted a slave girl bio is part of this game.

subjuanita

I am looking forward to starting this game. Hopefully we will find some more trainers.

Sharon

Me to, so if you know anyone that would wanted to play a role like this please send him or her our way

tsc

I'd be interested in playing a trainer....

Character Name:  John "Jack" Walker
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Straight
Role In Game: Trainer

Bio:  Having grown up with uncaring, borderline abusive parents, Jack left home as soon as he turned eighteen and joined the Army.  His aggressive tendencies kept him in trouble there, though, and as soon as his enlistment was up, he got out.  For most of a year, he bounced from place to place, running through the friends he had left from high school, sleeping on someone's couch for anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months before moving on -- in most of the cases, no longer friends with the person he'd been using.  In most of the cases, it was because he came on much too strong to either the friend (if they were female) or to friends of the friend (if the friend was male).

He was running out of places to stay when he was approached by someone he vaguely recalled from his term in the Army, who told him of the island -- and offered him a job there, as a guard/trainer.  It sounded too good to be true, and Jack was skeptical... until he got to the island, and found that it was everything the man had said and then some.

Picture: 

Notes:  Jack's not subtle.  He likes making the girls hurt -- but he knows not to go too far, since the girls need to be in a condition to be sold.  He looks younger than he is, and is also stronger and faster than he looks -- and combat-trained.  He enjoys letting the girls think they might have a chance of getting away, then taking them down.

Offs:  I'm not looking for out-and-out torture or scenarios involving permanent harm -- Jack might smack a girl around a bit, maybe even punch her, but he's not going to leave anything more serious than bruises.  Not into scat or toilet play.

Ons:  I love doing spanking and light bondage, and look forward to a lot of both.  Also, if anyone wants to turn out to be Jack's younger sister... that could be very fun!

Sharon

welcome to the cast! I won't mind playing his sister but say that she changed her last name once she was 18. if you like that ideal.

tsc

Quote from: Sharon on September 18, 2011, 10:51:28 PM
welcome to the cast! I won't mind playing his sister but say that she changed her last name once she was 18. if you like that ideal.

That sounds fine, and your character's history fits with his background of parental abuse.  Thanks!

Sharon

welcome I added a little bit more so they can be linked to each other.

krakenknight

I'd be interested in playing a female trainer if there's still a spot open.

krakenknight

Name : Heather Ellisson
Sex : Female
Sexual Preference : Bi is putting it mildly Heather is intensely sexual
Role of the game : Trainer
Bio : Heather is a twisted woman even by the standards of the slave trading underworld, if its depraved Heather has done it, if its manipulative, Heather has done it to someone else. Heather loves to use pain and humiliation to turn people into lumps of putty and then uses them as she wishes.
Heather had once been a free spirit but had gotten into human trafficking through some shady friends after she had broken a pair of girl scouts just for kicks.
She’s worked all sorts of things but before she joined this operation she had been a successful brothel manager, even the pimps were scared of her and it was here she became fond of her fetish police outfit.
When Elizabeth approached her a year ago Heather had jumped at the opportunity to work in the same field she already played for fun.
On's and off : Heather had been a sexual monster from puberty and has few depths she won’t sink to in order to break someone’s will. She loves dehumanising people but draws the line at any kind of fluids as she thinks sex should be pleasurable and its never pleasurable to be eaten by someone covered in Faeces.
Picture

Image:

Sharon

krakenknight- Thank you for doing a girl Trainer!

We have only one more spot open!!!! I can't wait. Our wait will soon pay off I soo hope. Once we get the last person to join the game  I will do a massive PM to everyone that had put a bio in and see if everyone is still wanting to play or if we lost someone along the way. But I hope not. I can't wait for all this to go on. *giggles and dance around leaving cookies for everyone*

SeaofWind

JadenMystic

Name:  Claudia Duncan
Sex:  Female
Sexual Preference:  Bisexual
Role of the game:  Slave Trainer
Bio:  --Will fill out in the morning. Really late for me at the moment--
On's and Off's: O/O's

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

subjuanita

Hmmm I think these two female kinky cop characters will read us our rights as "You have the right to remain silent, and if you don't I will make sure that you do".

krakenknight

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 06:16:34 AM
Hmmm I think these two female kinky cop characters will read us our rights as "You have the right to remain silent, and if you don't I will make sure that you do".

Rights? What are Rights? anything I give you is a privelege.

subjuanita

I guess we will be taking some words out of our vocabulary....rights and freedom to start. Should be a fun story. I looking forward to it.

JadenMystic

What's the fun of letting you slaves off easy? You'll have to pay in one way of another....  >:)   C:)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

subjuanita

WE have to pay? But my charge cards are all maxed out! Looks like I going to find out what that "other" way to pay is.   ;D

krakenknight

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 07:01:38 AM
WE have to pay? But my charge cards are all maxed out! Looks like I going to find out what that "other" way to pay is.   ;D
Oh you poor thing, its the only way to pay

JadenMystic

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 07:01:38 AM
Quote from: krakenknight on September 20, 2011, 07:02:40 AM
Oh you poor thing, its the only way to pay

Gotta feeling if someone TRIES to pay cash or charge, they may get screwed even worse than their previous punishment would've been.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

JadenMystic

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

krakenknight

JadenMystic

I guess I can be nice and hug a slave for now... ;) Don't think I'll be soft on ya tho. *hugs back*

lovelygirl

Yes Mistress! * inhales deeply as the hug feels nice*

Ons &Offs

Miyu

krakenknight

subjuanita

Waves to Miyu, as I fill out my loan application, wondering what I should list as the reason for the loan.

tsc

Looking forward to getting started with this one!

krakenknight

TreyWalker

Sharon

I get everything set up once I get everyone saying that they are game still.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

JadenMystic

Took me a while to get here but i'm in sis.

Miyu

subjuanita

krakenknight

Sharon

tsc

Sharon

yep only waiting to hear back from like 3 people.

krakenknight

Quote from: Sharon on September 20, 2011, 12:32:14 PM
yep only waiting to hear back from like 3 people.

The inevitable timezone problem seems to have kicked in.

Missy

Midwest here, sorry to keep you waiting.

We should probably work out where the scenes are going to start at and who is going to dominate whom.

Who wants to lock the busty Asian woman in a cage?

JadenMystic

I'll take Sharon or Lovely to start out with! LOL ;D Love you two!

SeaofWind

Can I be taken by a female slaver? Pretty pretty please?

Sharon

subjuanita

I would like a female, if I get s choice, but a male is fine too.

Missy

Did I mention she was busty?

Anyways, whomever wants to dominate her, please contact me so we can work out the details of what her first submission scene will entail. I'm open to all sorts of things. I just want to know what your would like to try with her mostly.

Sharon

How we going to started this is where we are on the limo getting pulled into the place right before the girls are rushed by the trainers.

tsc

Sharon

lovelygirl

Quote from: JadenMystic on September 20, 2011, 06:56:47 PM
I'll take Sharon or Lovely to start out with! LOL ;D Love you two!

Aw Jaden I am flattered! Whomever gets to me first can have me, if that's you Jaden I'm cool with it!

Ons &Offs

Missy

Quote from: Sharon on September 20, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
How we going to started this is where we are on the limo getting pulled into the place right before the girls are rushed by the trainers.

I guess I mean will the girls be taken into the basement or locked in a trunk or something else?

I think there was mention of a house.

I tend to put a lot of detail into my work is all, sorry about that.

Missy

I would actually ask Trey, but if one of the others would prefer.

subjuanita

Quote from: MCsc on September 20, 2011, 10:25:34 PM
I guess I mean will the girls be taken into the basement or locked in a trunk or something else?

I think there was mention of a house.

I tend to put a lot of detail into my work is all, sorry about that.

I would think being taken to a house and then down into the basement would be a good way to proceed. I also like working out the details, as to me it makes the story more realistic. What is the reason the girls are traveling by limo? I don't think we ever mentioned that. It might help if the capture was done in such a way that no one would know where to look for the girls. That might add to their despair.

Missy

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 10:44:36 PM
I would think being taken to a house and then down into the basement would be a good way to proceed. I also like working out the details, as to me it makes the story more realistic. What is the reason the girls are traveling by limo? I don't think we ever mentioned that. It might help if the capture was done in such a way that no one would know where to look for the girls. That might add to their despair.

"Resource" was the term used in the first post of this thread. So some kind of vacation.

Sharon

Never fear my dears, I am slowly working out the deal. Which will be in the first post of the thread kind of like a Prolog kind deal setting up the place and having a few pictures of the Hotel owned by Elizabeth. I let Myra shade light on how the hotel became to her. or I can talked to her about it. I picture it as the Trainers have to play nice for a little bit. They was order to bring the new meet into a Meeting room there at the hotel. As show on the per-made first day time chart. Which will be included in the first post. 

krakenknight

I'll handle Sea if she's fond of police batons and the like. Heather likes the oblivious ones.

Sarah Morgan

In case you need an official tally here in the interest thread, I'm still in, and I don't mind who gets Amy.  I'm not sure if we have one trainer per girl, but for myself as a player, I don't mind being involved in a scenario with another girl.  Looking forward to seeing the first post, whenever Sharon gets a chance to work on it.

Sharon

There is one more Slave girl I did that so Mistress Elizabeth can have someone to interact with someone.

Sharon

Kidnapping IC Thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119883.0

I put a OOC thread I would like people to put their character there before we started talking in there so if we need to looked back all the characters threads together. Thank you.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119885.0

Missy

Quote from: Sharon on September 21, 2011, 09:11:28 AM
There is one more Slave girl I did that so Mistress Elizabeth can have someone to interact with someone.

Well, if trey wasn't going to take Stephanie, mine, then I was thinking maybe Miyu could take her first.

Technically mine is a lesbian, but I'd like to see her forced to serve men as well.

Missy

Also: If you don't mind my asking, why are we in "exotic"? I thought all the characters were going to be human.

Sharon

Well crap...I put it in the wrong section... i meant to put it Human NC Small group...

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs