Sailor Moon/Marvel group roleplay recruitment (Need Sailor Jupiter before start)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 26, 2013, 08:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snark

I've gotta say, this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Do you think I could play Deadpool?

Wajin

Quote from: Snark on July 27, 2013, 12:02:40 PM
I've gotta say, this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Do you think I could play Deadpool?

If you promise to break the 4th wall :D Jk, Deadpool would be awesome to have 4th wall breaking or not
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 12:05:27 PM
If you promise to break the 4th wall :D Jk, Deadpool would be awesome to have 4th wall breaking or not

I need to talk to someone first, but Deadpool may be available.

Snark

LamentingQuill

Snark

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 27, 2013, 12:32:53 PM
The role is all yours, sweetness.
Amazing! I look forward to playing with you guys!

Finite True

Would you mind a male playing a female? I notice a lack of Sailor Mercury, which might actually be the best role for me.

Wajin

Quote from: Finite True on July 27, 2013, 01:36:56 PM
Would you mind a male playing a female? I notice a lack of Sailor Mercury, which might actually be the best role for me.

I see no harm in that Finite, I'll have to ask Quill though. Mercury has always been my favourite character from Sailor Moon so I look forward to seeing how you play her
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Finite True

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 02:49:23 PM
I see no harm in that Finite, I'll have to ask Quill though. Mercury has always been my favourite character from Sailor Moon so I look forward to seeing how you play her

I know she's the only character nerdy enough for me.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Finite True on July 27, 2013, 02:58:01 PM
I know she's the only character nerdy enough for me.

We can give it a shot, I am always willing to try something once.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 07:39:30 AM
Being Co-GM with the Marvel knowledge I gotta ask... what iteration of Hulk? The hyper rage filled guy from the movies... or World War Hulk: Hulk or another iteration entirely. It's just so we can approximate the power levels of the different characters. Hulk is, as you most likely know, almost indestructible when angry.

We'll go with the movie version, people will be most familiar with that.

Finite True

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 27, 2013, 03:53:49 PM
We can give it a shot, I am always willing to try something once.

I'll give myself a refresher course on the whole lore while I'm playing. Thanks! Looking forward to this.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Finite True on July 27, 2013, 03:57:52 PM
I'll give myself a refresher course on the whole lore while I'm playing. Thanks! Looking forward to this.

We're going with the super transformations. All the soldiers bumped up to Super in the pegasus season.

Finite True

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 27, 2013, 03:59:43 PM
We're going with the super transformations. All the soldiers bumped up to Super in the pegasus season.

You already had me sold on Chibi Moon being axed, but Super Transformations is just plain awesome.

Wajin

Quote from: Finite True on July 27, 2013, 04:15:45 PM
You already had me sold on Chibi Moon being axed, but Super Transformations is just plain awesome.

I think it's only fair seeing as I'm gonna be playing as comic book Tony Stark and not movieverse one... Don't know if anyone here has any idea how much more awesome he is in the comics

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Finite True on July 27, 2013, 04:15:45 PM

Which is why the picture has the super henshins ;)

LamentingQuill

Once the rest of the inner senshi are cast, we can put up the OOC and begin talking. Dane and I already have an idea of how to start. We will never stop taking players, the senshi will eventually run out, but we'll never stop taking Marvel heroes.

Rules will still apply, no omnipotent Marvel heroes, those that are overpowered will have limitations placed on them that will be decided upon by myself and Dane.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 27, 2013, 06:28:14 PM
Once the rest of the inner senshi are cast, we can put up the OOC and begin talking. Dane and I already have an idea of how to start. We will never stop taking players, the senshi will eventually run out, but we'll never stop taking Marvel heroes.

Rules will still apply, no omnipotent Marvel heroes, those that are overpowered will have limitations placed on them that will be decided upon by myself and Dane.

We need Jupiter and Venus from the Senshi.

Batman4560

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 04:17:57 PM
I think it's only fair seeing as I'm gonna be playing as comic book Tony Stark and not movieverse one... Don't know if anyone here has any idea how much more awesome he is in the comics
Thumbs up on that. Screw movie Stark.

Wajin

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 27, 2013, 07:07:31 PM
Thumbs up on that. Screw movie Stark.

And to make it better, I'm playing Guardians of the Galaxy Iron Man :D

Finite True

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 07:25:24 PM
And to make it better, I'm playing Guardians of the Galaxy Iron Man :D

Probably the best choice, in my opinion.

Wajin

I would also appreciate that if anyone were to play as either James Rhodes or Peter Parker that they contact me beforehand as I have a few minor details I want to discuss with them

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 07:42:17 PM
I would also appreciate that if anyone were to play as either James Rhodes or Peter Parker that they contact me beforehand as I have a few minor details I want to discuss with them

People with Sailor Moon concerns should come to me, do not be afraid to PM me or look up my yahoo and IM me if I am not here.

LamentingQuill

We still need a Sailor Jupiter and a Sailor Venus before we can make progress towards starting, I have ideas for us to start and explain the delayed entry of Jupiter and Venus, but I'd rather not unless I have to.

JDrew Spider

Awesome! I'm very excited and intrigued by this.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies