CIN VHETIN - [a multi-fandom search.] fxm | craving: post-apoc/tlou.

Started by baadbaarbie, April 21, 2020, 03:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baadbaarbie

CIN VHETIN
[lit. white field, virgin snow]
a fresh start. a clean slate.

table of contents
    ⅰ. about barbie.
    ii. ons & offs.
    iii. current cravings
    iv. additional plots

I. ABOUT THE WRITER. // introduction & credentials
Hello, E! You can call me Barbie. I'm a twenty-something lady with over ten years of writing experience. That's right, kids... I was roleplaying it up on Barton Town back before Gaiaonline's economy tanked. I've graduated from asterisks, however, and even earned myself a degree in English in the meantime. These days, I'm back in school for bach 2.0 after hanging up my flight attendant wings, but I've found my way back to my passion after a looooooong hiatus. To keep things simple, here's a few things you need to know about me before we begin!

• I am perhaps overly friendly and truly enjoy ooc chatter. I have a real penchant for plotting as well, but please don't let me overwhelm you.
  • If I’m not interested in an idea, I’ll let you know. I’m notorious for opening up a message and forgetting about it, so please send me a follow up if it’s been a few days. That being said, I always extend my partners the courtesy of patience and understanding and I appreciate those who do the same. This is a gentle reminder that you are not entitled to a response from me, especially not if you are unkind.
  • I would be happy to give out my Discord for OOC/chatting when the time comes. Please don't hesitate to ask!
  • I am capable of writing some incredibly lengthy (1000+ word) posts, but usually my comfort zone is somewhere between 500-700 words. It's okay if that's not something you're interested in. My word count varies depending upon my current level of inspiration, and while I appreciate long posts, it's not a requirement. Quality > quantity.
  • Speaking of things I enjoy but you aren't required to partake in... I love including visuals/songs in my writing. If I really like a story, I'll commission art, make playlists, spend hours pouring over Pinterest boards. It's just who I am.
  • I am open to multi-character/multi-pairing rps, but I will be extremely picky about which writers I take this on with. That being said, I prefer to play at least one female.
  • I am currently NOT looking for predominately smut-based RPs. However, if we could find that sweet spot somewhere in the middle of kink and plot, I'll be putty in your hand. More on this in a bit.

II. ONS & OFFS // interests and kinks: yes, no, maybe so?
A note for you, my friend. My favs are not must-haves, simply things I enjoy. Anything that is listed as off limits, however, is just that: non-negotiable. TL;DR: Ask for my f-list. It's by no means definitive, but it's a good place to start.

favs

• consent, consent, consent
  • mxf, fxf
  • long term, slow burn
  • historical, sci-fi, fantasy themes
  • romance/adventure
  • images/faceclaims
  • ooc communication.

maybe?

• modern, slice of life
  • mxm
  • one shots/quickies

kinks
nsfw

• dom/sub dynamics
  • rough sex
  • spanking
  • hair pulling
  • restraints
  • teasing
  • oral (giving & receiving)
  • risk of pregnancy/impreg
  • intimacy and affection
  • aftercare
  • anal
  • vanilla
  • possessiveness
  • playfulness
  • dirty talk

hard no.
  • non-con/dubcon
  • incest
  • underage
  • beastiality
  • snuff/extreme torture
  • scat/toilet play

III. CURRENT CRAVINGS // last updated: thursday, october 27, 2022

〘 the punisher  〙
The only way out is to find something that you care about.

frank castle x oc.
Oh baby, here we go. This seems to be the one story I can't nail down, mostly due to my own life circumstances getting in the way, but now that I'm relatively stable, boy howdy, do I wanna give this a shot again. I've been stewing on this for a while, so I've got some ideas:
Here are a few (negotiable) highlights I'd love to include:
  • modified southern gothic see below, but i'd love to build on frank's s2 road trip or invent one of our own. i won't bore you with the details, but just imagine spooky southern backroads and single-stoplight towns, no cell service and abandoned gas stations. we could make this so FUN!
  • road trip something about getting this guy out of his element would be soooo interesting. what are they running from? what's coming next? kind of goes hand in hand with my southern gothic idea.
  • slow burn af this poor man is so traumatized that any romance that's too fast paced feels... off, yanno?
  • dark'n'stormy no getting around it in this universe i'm afraid
  • new york city having lived in the big apple, i have a plethora of scene settings i'd like to explore here if we decide not to go the ol' road trip gone wrong.
  • au? can't lie homie, zombies AU would be fun with this guy.

〘 the mandalorian 〙
I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.

din djarin x oc.
Picking up where the season left off, I'd love to play a female oc x Din Djarin aka the Mandalorian. I have a character idea in mind, but I'd be happy to discuss specifics with you when the time comes. The pair could take on the galaxy together, fending off the Empire while supporting the Child. Here are a few (negotiable) highlights I'd love to include:
  • slow burn. mando doesn't seem like the type to open up right away. let's build up to a super satisfying pay off.
  • time-skipping? perhaps they don't team up right away. instead, the force draws our characters together repeatedly.
  • touch-starved intimacy. that beskar may be intimidating, but you can't tell me that man isn't looking for all the tenderness in the world.
  • action & adventure. what kind of star wars rp would we be running without it?
  • grit & realism. sometimes things are bleak. let's work through that angst together.
  • domesticity. there's no escaping it with a baby on board.

〘 red dead redemption 〙
We're more ghosts than people.

arthur morgan x oc.
Be it an AU where the saddest cowboy in the west gets everything he deserves or a bittersweet, angst-ridden runthrough where we roll with the punches, I just can't get this craving to go away. RDR2 easily ranks as one of my favorite video games of all time thanks in no small part to magnificent storytelling; writing in this universe is always something I'm down to do!

〘 tlou 〙
I guess no matter how hard you try, you can't escape your past.

oc x oc.
joel miller x oc.

hopping on the bandwagon here. i am easily influenced by THE HOT SHOW of the moment (surprise surprise) and hbo's tlou has awakened something in me. i just bought the game, too, so i'm slowly working through that. i love the unique way this post-apoc world is set up-- fungus amongus, creepy!!!! i'd love to do something with entirely original characters or something w/ joel. hit me with your thoughts and feelings. if tlou isn't your cup of tea, see additional plots below; we can create something of our own, too.

II. ADDITIONAL PLOTS // no plot ideas to speak of, but could be talked into these!
    〘 original themes 〙

• wild west
  • greek gods
  • post-apocalypse - really craving some of this atm
  • political intrigue
  • sci-fi
    〘 fandom 〙

• harry potter
  • marvel cinematic universe - CRAVING
  • peaky blinders
  • mass effect
  • dragon age
  • game of thrones - CRAVING

baadbaarbie

NEW AND IMPROVED

Tentatively accepting ONE or TWO new RPs. Updates include:

• Addition of the X-WING SQUADRON PLOT.
  • Reorganization and addition of further fandom/original cravings.

baadbaarbie

NEW AND IMPROVED

• Removal of old plots.
  • Updated cravings.

baadbaarbie

NEW AND IMPROVED

• Updated cravings.

baadbaarbie

NEW AND IMPROVED

• Added the Punisher back into my rotation.
  • Updated cravings.

baadbaarbie

NEW AND IMPROVED

• Updated cravings.

baadbaarbie

NEW AND IMPROVED

• Updated cravings.
  • Removed a few plots.