Horror campout

Started by abandoneddolly, July 14, 2014, 09:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

apparently this is a thing in California. I don't have the money to go and the reviews are not that good. So this is my own version, just loosely based on the real thing.

plot

in the woods every July there was a horror camp where people could spend the weekend to get scared. It was all supposed to be fake, and if something happened that you did not like all you have to say is " I want my mommy" and the game is supposed to end.

The only problem is that this year the actors have decided that if all this rich kids want a good scare they are going to give it to them. No safe words. No scripts. No fake scares. There going to rape torture do what they want, and if the campers make it past this weekend they sure are going to  have the scare of there life.

So basically its going to be a camp out gone horribly wrong.

setting
out in the woods .The campers rent tents to stay in there are 4 people to a tent, or they can request there own private tent. There is a meeting hall where everyone will registrar at the beginning. There is also a cafeteria where dinner and breakfast will be provided.

Other notes

this is going to be in extreme groups
everyone is welcome to join
try to post at least once a week,

Character sheets for campers

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]name anything your bringing into the campsite[/b] ( flashlights snacks ect)
[b]Are there any health problems that might hinder  your ability to play? [/b]
[b]Mark yes besides the things you can do[/b]
[b]lift over 40 pounds[/b]
[b]run for prolonged periods[/b]
[b]crawl for prolonged periods[/b]
[b]Swim[/b]
[b]List at-least three things that you are scared of [/b]
[b]what are your limits[/b] ( what you don't want happening to your character in the game)
[b]What do you like[/b] ( what you want to happen in the game)
[b]tell us a bit about yourself[/b]

[b]Sign that you understand[/b]

The actors may scream, curse, touch, tie your hands, put a hood over your head , or pick you up
This is all an act and you will not get hurt in anyway. If at any point you get to scared just say " I want my mommy" and they will stop. You may get wet, get dirty, we are not responsible for any item that is ruined or destroyed.

Character sheets for actors
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Role they play at the camp[/b]
[b]what they like [/b] ( what they want to happen in the game)
[b]What they hate[/b]( what they don't want to happen in the game)
[b]history [/b]

Black Howling

Possible actor interest.

KurganofPrussia

Cool idea... color me interested

abandoneddolly

thank you for the ones that had interest. I'll wait a bit longer, but it doesn't look to good for it.

Strangefate

I think it sounds interesting.  I'd be up for writing a camper and maybe an actor, depending how/if things come together.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Loves

If this is still an idea that is viable, I would be up for making a camper or two. 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

abandoneddolly

if there is enough interest. I would still be up to doing it.

Loves

cool.  I'll cross my fingers and hope that a few more people sign on. 

ON HIATUS AGAIN