Superheroine wrestling! (F/F, F/Futa, Futa/F)

Started by Subkitty, November 19, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subkitty

[Looking for female and male partners to play f or futa roles! Currently playing in pms only, but I’m open to negotiation.  Original characters (or original variations of established characters) only!]

The sex trade has practically taken over the city.  Behind it all, one particularly large prostitution operation runs an illegal underground wrestling championship.  In an attempt to find out more about the organization and its mysterious leader, the Superheroine League will attempt to infiltrate the championship and fight their way to the top.

The rules of the fight, however, are a little outside of what they’re used to. 

Competitors win by making their opponent submit or orgasm.  The loser is forced to put on a French Maid dress (or similar outfit of the winner’s choice) and publicly surrender, serving a week of sexual servitude to the winner.

With the initial shock of the rules aside, the heroines are confident they can win.  But is someone stacking the odds against them?

Basic scene:  a heroine faces off against an opponent.  She either wins and moves up, or loses and is disgraced...

Detailed scenes:

Rookie mistake:  Olympia is a non-powered superheroine who relies on her physical strength and agility to fight crime.  She is confident that this will be no problem, but by the end of the match she’s on all fours, desperately trying not to slip in her own sweat...

Shade Undercover:  Shade, a veteran heroine with ninja-like abilities the head of the Superheroine League, has been investigating the ring undercover and is sitting on the roaring crowd, horrified to see Olympia appear and be defeated.  She’s about to stand up and leave when the woman next to her puts a huge hand on her leg.  ‘I know who you are,’ she whispers. ‘You know what this crowd would do to you if I exposed you?  You’re going to sit back down, and when the match is over, you’re coming with me...’

Fan Favorite:  a very popular Superheroine fights a match against her ‘biggest fan’, and wins when the fan unexpectedly orgasms early on in the match.  The Superheroine loses her next match, however.  When she loses, she’s horrified to find that her biggest fan paid to take her for the week...

Goddess level: As more and more heroines lose, they beg for the help of Purity, an invincibly powerful heroine who usually remains aloof from the league.  The heroines are secretly being dosed with aphrodisiacs and mild hypnotic messages in the dressing rooms to weaken them before the matches.  Will Purity prove immune to the same treatment, even when the intensity is turned up exponentially? Who will she be up against?

The plot twists and variations never stop!