Interest Check: NWOD Circle of Leaders (At Capacity)

Started by Downfall347, June 29, 2012, 05:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreida Wesker

Was thinking of playing a changling, I have the introduction RP of one from last year, but are we using the book or freeform, or freeform with a modified d20thing..?
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

AndyZ

Quote from: Oreida Wesker on July 05, 2012, 03:17:48 AM
Was thinking of playing a changling, I have the introduction RP of one from last year, but are we using the book or freeform, or freeform with a modified d20thing..?

Freeform.  People are free to make up sheets if they want to but aren't required.

Personally, I don't plan on making a sheet and just intend on going with Master capabilities for my favored arcana with some other scattered powers.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Downfall347

Oreida: As long as you have a basic understanding of the venue that is all you need. I am sure plenty of others here can help mend any gaps in knowledge as we all seem rather knowledgeable about the venues. Your addition would be greatly appreciated ^^

TheGlyphstone

Yup. Sheets are just for fun, and to get a rough approximation of what you're capable of.

ShadowFox89

If anyone else has met Tes outside the council, let me know either here or in a pm. We can figure out just how well they know each other.... Tes usually leaves a few rooms open for guests.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Senti

Oreida Wesker

Wonderful. ^-^ THen Changling position is now filled, yay for me. I figure i'll wait for the Character thread to pop up. I already got her all ready. Heehee.
Hots and Nots

Downfall347

Alright, and that fills us to capacity. I will start up a character thread in a moment. Note, if your someone who has made a sheet I would very much like to see it. Otherwise stand by

Downfall347

Quick feedback everyone, where do we want to place this game? My inclination is in either NC or Extreme due to the horror elements and potential for some very violent stuff. Any thoughts?

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 06, 2012, 02:53:30 AM
If anyone else has met Tes outside the council, let me know either here or in a pm. We can figure out just how well they know each other.... Tes usually leaves a few rooms open for guests.

Well, if Tes is rich and/or connected, the two of us would probably at least be acquainted. Whether it's a positive or negative relationship depends on her Obligation...

Oreida Wesker

Name: Blackrose
Apparent Age: 26
Description: Golden blonde, tinged with light sunny green underlay. Head crowned with a vine circlet of four black roses with three long scarlet thorns. Greyish green eyes fringed with dark lashes. Dark peach skin covered with light green vines and scarlet flowers. Stands four foot nine, her natural vines make all the covering she needs though she is incline to wear white cotton catsuits with a dark greenlace dress.
General Personality: Disarming charm, sensual bohemian, and surprisingly callous.
Notable Quirks: 
       • Meticulous artisan, attracted to colorful displays and craftsmanship
       • Minor claustrophobia renders he unable to hold still in crowded rooms
       • Never misses a chance to be a tease toward someone shy or stoic to amuse herself
       • Can barely resist reorganizing the out of place or litter
Features Noticed:
       -Leafy vines coil around her arms, legs, chest and hips, they can blossom when the seed is sown and develope small berries along her body’s vines.
       - Black roses with thick scarlet thorns only grow along the vine circlet upon her head.
       - Carries an earthen scent of flora.
       - Magically inclined can sense an aura around her and those vines.
       - seems her thin vines have the same connection to her as a finger would..
Attitudes about the Council: A joke. Paranoia running high, a veil of truce offered only to keep others in fear and blame of whom crossed what line at what time. No doubt the majority rulers will eventually try to snuff out the competition by using this council to their advantage to gain favor and ‘allies’. The Ballard has survived this long in the shadows of the vampires, the were wolves, the mages, and as long as those stories live, so will the Fae endure.Though it looks like fun times are ahead, might as well make the most of this ‘serious and dire’ matter.
If you are a leader or an elected official: Changeling Leader; Autumn, Lady of Transition
Hots and Nots

Senti

ShadowFox89

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on July 06, 2012, 07:29:03 AM
Well, if Tes is rich and/or connected, the two of us would probably at least be acquainted. Whether it's a positive or negative relationship depends on her Obligation...

Her Obligation is going to be fairly high, 7-8. She migh slip at some point in the game, but that depends on what happens.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Downfall347

The character Bio Page is up. Some of you have already thrown your profiles around, but I would like to get them all in one place. As soon as all bios are posted and I have received all the proper PM's, we will begin!

Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145265.0

ShadowFox89

Do you mind if I put in some of the stuff for Tes that should technically be secret? I figure she's not exactly the sorts to hide stuff from others....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Downfall347

I don't mind, just be careful you don't reveal anything you DO want secret

AndyZ

Could we also get an OOC thread so that we can start talking about how people know each other and all such, or do you want to hold off on that until you're ready to make the IC thread?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Downfall347

I was going to hold off just a moment to let people some time to establish secret ties and histories before public ones begin construction.

TheGlyphstone

I'm pretty sure we can avoid metagaming on that angle.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheGlyphstone

It'd also be a place for us to post public knowledge about our characters, since there's no option for such on the character profiles.

Downfall347