Crossdressing male maid looking for Dom Male employer [NC and anything you want]

Started by Kissin Kate, May 10, 2012, 01:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kissin Kate

HELLO :D

I have currently begun to get interested in playing a male cross-dressing maid. Whatever reason possible really to why he is in the outfit, whether he like it or not. But this particular idea, based on this picture, has me really craving this kind of story. Of course it can be modded and adepted to fit whatever story we go with. But the only thing I ask is that I get to be the maid.

The Unwilling Maid

Senior year student and smart mouth Makoto Hara is filling in for his sister who just suddenly went away on vacation with a guy, who she called her fiancée. Without really leaving any further instructions for the job he appears one afternoon at the man who she’s employed for and is told there what it is he will do.

A maid!

The man has got to be kidding him. Makoto hardly ever cleans his own room and on top of that the man has some really strange requests and wishes. And as if that wasn’t enough he seems to be really touchy-grabby with his maid while Makoto is trying real hard to focus on the task given to him.

Is this part of the job description as well?

I’m looking for someone to play the oncoming, teasing, forceful, unbending, touchy-grabby employer. What ever you want him to be as long as he’s willing to do what ever he wants even if my character doesn’t want to. How this rp evolves can of course be discussed.

PM me if you think this idea sounds tempting ^^

Love,
Kissin Kate
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D