Revamped DC/Marvel Outbreak idea- need players!!!

Started by Gladiator0161, October 26, 2011, 01:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Ok, so, I posted this idea a couple of months ago but, nothing ever came of it and I lost track of it eventually. So, here's my new idea for this.

The Story

It's been a year since the Arkham Asylum was over run by the Joker, new security has been added, most of the dead Titan plants have been removed and repairs made to the facility. For a time Batman had gone back to his regular patrol of Gotham but, then something caught his attention and he disappeared. To this day, no one knows where he is or if he's even still alive. At the same time billionaire Bruce Wayne went on a vacation in Russia but, never returned. It is rumored that his plane went down somewhere over the ocean but, that is purely speculation. Since the disappearance of Batman, certain other more villainous billionaires of the underworld have taken advantage of the Dark Knight's absence and have begun to buy off, blackmail, or threaten, key security guards in key areas of prisons all over New York. Their aim is unknown as they have yet to directly reveal themselves in this series of outbreaks. As the prisons are over run the heroes are called in wherever they may be to assist the prison security guards and employees. Only when the heroes are able to subdue the inmates can they begin to try and figure out how the break out happened in the first place, and who was behind it and why.

There are numerous villains with lots of money that would be able to pull off a stunt like this. I've listed some below. I'd really like someone to play the brains behind the whole thing and put your own twist on why they would aid a prison break. The reason behind it does not have to be made known now, feel free to think on it during the rp.
Please note that some of the villains I have listed may not fit for various reasons because of my lack of knowledge on them.

DC-Lex Luthor
DC-Warren White aka The Great White Shark
DC-Maxie Zeus
DC-Citizen Abra aka Abra Kadabra
DC-Angelo Bend aka Angle Man
DC-Jason Todd aka The Red Hood
DC-Reiter aka Baron Blitzkreig

Marvel-Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin
Marvel-The Red Skull
Marvel-Nathaniel Essex aka Mr. Sinister
Marvel-Arcade
Marvel-Douglas Birely aka Doctor Demonicus
Marvel-Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom

This list is just a starter list, so if anyone thinks of a villain that could mastermind such a thing, please let me know. I'm very flexible on this.

I will be playing Christian Bale's Batman and Killer Croc. I might be taking on a criminal or two more, depending on how this goes, we'll see how it turns out. If you have any original characters you want to throw into this be my guest, just please post a sampler bio. Nothing special.

Name:
Professional Occupation: (if they have one)
Hero/Villain:

Personality:

Powers: (again, if they have any)

How they got their powers:

I'd like anyone that joins this thread to at least post 1 paragraph, 2 or more would be better but, 1 will suffice, it just makes things easier to reply to for the next person.