[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Occident

I must have missed that. Probably should just save my questions forDis.

Nadir

*eyes the wolves*

Easier for Nadir to snare them if they don't have a alpha ^w^

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Occident

*Looks up on canine behaviour* Apparently dogs hump others to show their supremecy. Something tells me that that route will not be very effective. Unfortunately. *Scraps plans for own character to get in a fight with an invubi over molseting a sleeping student*

Nadir

Maybe let the ones playing werewolves decide how to construct their characters, ey?

Suiko

Jacob prefers the 'shove him in a locker' route. ^^
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

*Looks into bullying schedule* 11 on Tuesday good for you?

Mint

Hi everyone. :) I have some interest in this if there any any spots left open. I looked through the thread a little and it seems like the front page is not 100% up-to-date at the moment. 

I would probably like to play a Vampire Bully/ general bad-ass if there is room available still. If not, though, I can think of something else or, ya know, if it's full, not join. Thanks!

Nadir

Hello Mint! If you do indeed make a vampire, would you like to collaborate with me on vampire lore, so we don't contradict?

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Mint

Yes, Dim, I should love to do that. Don't worry, my vampires aren't sparkly. ;)

Nadir

Occident

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:08:58 AM
Yes, Dim, I should love to do that. Don't worry, my vampires aren't sparkly. ;)
Then you will be going for a Nosferatu?

Nadir

I was going to have Nadir be a Nosferatu but then remembered they were the ones that burnt in sunlight.

Occident

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 11:33:46 AM
I was going to have Nadir be a Nosferatu but then remembered they were the ones that burnt in sunlight.
Just as well. Wiggle room is needed for somehing with such a diverse backstory as vampires,  so long as they don't have their weaknesses or responsibility for murders removed,  as many of the current adaptions have them.n

Mint

If by Nosferatu you mean the hideous vampires that live in the sewers, then not exactly. :) I still plan to have quite a beautiful male, however he isn't going out in the sunlight any time soon unless he feels like committing suicide... provided Dim is all right with the lore of sunlight + vampires = ash.

Anyway, I'm going to just create an application and Dis can reject if it there aren't any spots open~

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by: Mint
Character Name: Vance Cravenloft
Sexuality: pansexual
Character Type: Outcast/Bully - whichever is still open - either way, he's not going to be going around in groups for the most part. Im leaning toward bully if that's still open or maybe just complete batshit insane guy.
Species: Vampire
Short Description: Silver hair, ear-length with longer bangs, amber eyes, pointed ears, extremely pale, average height, thin.
Short Blurb: He's mysterious and he loves to hurt people for his own amusement. Some people try to understand him but no one can for he does not think in the usual logical paths that others expect. He has no close ties though he may or may not be open to finding a faithful assistant to do his grunt work. He has an obsessive nature and if he latches onto someone, he never lets them go and will go so far as to make lasting marks on the person. Their willingness so his advances matters little to him. For many matters, he is often apathetic about the outcome, which some may mistake for kindness, however, that mistake should never be made for he is neither kind nor caring and is only searching for the next challenge that may present itself, letting all other things slide. Above all else, he wants to feel superior to others.

Occident

Nadir

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 11:38:05 AM
Just as well. Wiggle room is needed for somehing with such a diverse backstory as vampires,  so long as they don't have their weaknesses or responsibility for murders removed,  as many of the current adaptions have them.n

Oh yeah, he has weaknesses. He's good at what he does but he's far from perfected it - he's going to make a mess trying to get a wolf to bleed for him ::)

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:39:35 AM
If by Nosferatu you mean the hideous vampires that live in the sewers, then not exactly. :) I still plan to have quite a beautiful male, however he isn't going out in the sunlight any time soon unless he feels like committing suicide... provided Dim is all right with the lore of sunlight + vampires = ash.

Anyway, I'm going to just create an application and Dis can reject if it there aren't any spots open~

I was building Nadir off the Dracula caste, whose powers were diminished in the daytime but not in danger of turning to ash. Did you know the very first vampire who was killed by sunlight was Nosferatu? No myth before it suggested vampires couldn't survive daylight. *grins* But we can have more than one lineage with different weaknesses and strengths and stuff *gets excited about vampires* 

Mint

Occident - If you're talking to me, I'd love to. 

Dim - All right, I'll admit I haven't studied up all that much on my vampiric lore. I suggest we really talk to each other about what we think should be appropriate for the vampires. I certainly don't mind not having him die in sunlight, but simply be weakened. It would make getting around and going to class a bit easier, that's for sure. :) 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:53:07 AM
Dim - All right, I'll admit I haven't studied up all that much on my vampiric lore. I suggest we really talk to each other about what we think should be appropriate for the vampires. I certainly don't mind not having him die in sunlight, but simply be weakened. It would make getting around and going to class a bit easier, that's for sure. :)

I have a... slight... addiction when it comes to vampires. *looks innocent* But don't let me steamroll you in my excitement, darling. I'll PM you when Dis gets back to me on what she thinks of the lore I suggested for Nadir so we can expand or recreate it as she deems 

Mint

Dim, that sounds good. Especially since I have no idea if my character will be accepted yet anyway. :)

Josietta

*attempt number 6 to get this post out*

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 11:47:45 AM
Want to have contests for making the new kids cry?

Heyyyy now.... *snifflepout* My poor Autumn is easily affected as is... meanies! :P

*thinks Dis needs to get an OOC up before the interest thread has all the questions and interest lost in the chatter*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Occident

Considering how high we are and how there are monsters everywhere,  I wouldn't doubt that there would be a fair bit of cloud cover. Limps,  fashionable clothing,  a belly full of blood,  and the works of mad scientists should be enough to overcome certain solarian weaknesses.

Suiko

Quote from: Josietta on July 11, 2012, 12:08:24 PM

*thinks Dis needs to get an OOC up before the interest thread has all the questions and interest lost in the chatter*

*seconds this* <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -