Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

*You are such a romantic. I love the beach. Maybe we could go sometime.* smiles and giggles while kissing you again
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

I am glad to see you, Xandi. Hope you had a nice weekend.

MrDiamondBackJack

It is good to see you, you dark overlorsdhip.  I hope that you had a pleasant leading you invasion force into Sweden.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Lucius Cornelius

want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  want a cookie  ....

Bubbles

-steals his cookie and ggrins nomning it-"nmm tasty!" *licks my lips.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

my cookie!!!!

hold her hips and make her stay close, "you know im going to take it even from your lips"

Bubbles

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 28, 2010, 11:41:47 AM
my cookie!!!!

hold her hips and make her stay close, "you know im going to take it even from your lips"

*gulps* and nomns it faster blushing.."you wouldn't daaare..!* -glares suspiciously at you.."yeah you would,I guess..*-sighs
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

laughs

you can bet i dare to that and much more... *soft lick the last pice that is in her lip*

Bubbles

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 28, 2010, 11:44:31 AM
laughs

you can bet i dare to that and much more... *soft lick the last piece that is in her lip*

coughs.coughs"let's not do this here..mkay? =] " backs down a bit and takes a good sip from the Red bull.~
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

oh yes forgot is pg-13 area.

*look around looking for nearest adult area*

Azrael Annavianna

hands a cookie to both of them--- "Here you go have some fun..."
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

-smirks a bit and finishes her red bull."pssth! come here..!"-pats the floor near where I was staying..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles- -hurries over to her other side and leans in gently- Nice one..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azrael Annavianna

-walks over after insanity-  "Was she talking to me or you?"

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azrael Annavianna

She was drinking that brother, but you're right I think she was talking to me.  However, I don't think she likes me that much so she might have been talking to you.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Azrael Annavianna

That's cool, for a minute I thought I had given her an erroneous impression of me.

Insanityenviesme

Nah..Dont worry..Bubbles is a really coool girl! One of the coolest I know..she wont be that quick to judge you, hell, she wont even care about judging you..She's a really really sweet girl!
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

*Hello handsome. I hope you are having a great day.*

kisses cheek
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

Hey Gorgeous, Yes I am, thank you very much! Hope you have a better one!
-hugs back-
Moments of Sanity

Azrael Annavianna

you know I miss Xandi when I don't talk to her, don't you?

Sweet Trouble

I missed my wings, so I got some more. Was suffering from wings envy.