Rekindling the Fire

Started by Julles, March 27, 2015, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julles

Hello Everybody!!

I am very interested in starting up a couple scenes, I just don't know where to start. Long story short, I was on here a couple years ago, life got in the way and now I am back. Woohoo. I don't have the amount of time I would like to spend on here, so if anybody is interested in setting something up, please be patient with me. I am looking for anything really, so hit me with any of the ideas you have: from the sick and dirty to the happy and playful. I enjoy mostly everything.

Something I am very interested in doing is starting up with one of my characters from the past. I have created many characters, and I love them all as a part of me goes in all of them. None of them do I feel like I have used enough, so if you see anyone that spikes your interest, let me know. I'd love to start their stories up or twist them just a little bit.

Most of your answers can be answered here! Please read through this before contacting me. Thanks you kindly.

Anyway, thanks for reading! I'll make this more fancy some time soon, I promise!

Oh, and I am ALWAYS looking for new plays. :D

Sincerely Yours,
Julles