Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Sorry...I'm out, guys...real life beckons...keep up the fight!

I'll be back later!

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

I'd have to see what you're planning on, Icandor, before I could make up my mind. ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Wild Dog

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Wild Dog

icandor

Izzy1337

It's very pretty, Icandor, but now that I have it in my inbox, what pull do you have to make me switch sides?  ;D  I win.

Wild Dog

-1 Keep pushing! I will have to make a break for tea soon...

icandor

000000 It being in your box and me wearing it are two different things

Izzy1337

Maybe, but I can still see it, either way. ;)

Wild Dog

icandor

+1 RAAAAH MOre Men Aid us please these ladies will not beat us We will triumph

Anesa

Zaphod

icandor

elone

nice to get out of the negative, I hate negative thinking  :-)
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sweet Trouble

Autumn52

Please do not use hot keys in this game. It is cheating.

Congratulations men for a volley into the +side. Keep up the good work. I will be sending PM's.

Enjoy and Have fun.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sweet Trouble

Quote from: Xandi on July 16, 2011, 02:06:58 PM

Please do not use hot keys in this game. It is cheating.

What are hot keys?

Autumn52

Sweet Trouble I will send a PM about hot keys.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ArtemisHighmore