Welcome to The Salem Institute of Magic! - [ Recruiting!! Adults now Open!!][HP]

Started by Codexa, April 15, 2016, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Red Lobster on April 18, 2016, 02:56:01 PM
I posted my sheet up as well. I'm hoping a few more people are interested in joining House Essex!

Dennis will be in House Essex!

Codexa

Anyone potentially interested in doing some Family Linking?

I have a pureblood line. Still a WIP but the family name is Fraser.

They are american, but the line originated in Scotland [They also have Spanish, and Russian Heritage]

@ Lobster - My Fraser is looking like she'll be an Essex :P

[Meant to post this here -.-]

Praxis

Senti

Mellific

Face claim reservation:

Emilia Clarke reserved for Mellific

[b][color=purple]Emilia Clarke[/color][/b] reserved for [i]Mellific[/i]

O/O | A/A | MM

BruceTheCat

Welcome to all the interested players! If anyone wants to develop a Quidditch or House Essex backstory feel free to send me a PM.

I am really excited about this game and getting some pre-established relationships set up. Since a lot of us have probably been friends for several years.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

HannibalBarca

I'm working on Quincy Martel right now--he's going to be in Essex.  His personality is in the process, but he's going to be outspoken and in a gray area as far as light and dark.  He's passionate about muggleborns being treated right, since he's a no-maj himself.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

RegretNot

Just added information on the real wizarding sport in America Quodpot, it's in the information thread now.  Quodpot is supposed to be popular like football or baseball is in America like Futbol were Quidditch to compare it.  Salem still has a Quidditch team but American witches and wizards love their Quodpot. 

Crash

Here is a Scotts-Irish Decent Pure-Blood family I am working one if anyone wants to tie into it.  It is still a work in progress...

Family Name: Breckenridge

Created By: Crash

Motto: Contemplare Meliora (to envision a better world)

Located: America

Originated From: Scotland and Ireland

Blood Status: Pure-Blood

Heritage: American {Scottish and Irish)

History:

Common Family Traits:
Breckenridge’s tend towards fair skin and freckles.  Red or blond hair are the most common as are brown or green eyes.  The family is often on the shorter side with men rarely reaching 6’ tall and women only slightly shorter than the men.  Breckenridge’s are often hard workers but are rarely stoic or boring. 

Worldview and Politics: 
The Breckenridge Family’s reputation took a down turn in the 1960’s.  The family took to the hippie movement whole-heartedly and through their support behind unpopular social reforms such as No Maj rights.  The wizarding community is slow to change to begin with and rabble rousers like the Breckenridge family were frowned upon.  While the family still espouses the virtues of free love and pacifism, they are not as aggressive in protest and mostly remain in a small hippie wizard commune in the Santa Cruz Hills.

Traditions:
Old family traditions have fallen away with the last couple of generations of Breckenridges.  These traditions have been replaced by the Breckenridge family camping trip and other spontaneous road trips.  The family does pass down their wands and retains a very large collection of wands from Breckenridge wizards that have passed.  Young wizards are tested for compatibility with family wands before shopping begins for one of their own.

Immediate Family and Adoptables:[If Any]

Simon Breckenridge  | Andover Alumni | Early Fifties | Park Ranger

Mary (O’Connell) Breckenridge  | Andover Alumni | Late Forties | Pre-School Teacher

Summer Flower Breckenridge  | Danvers Alumni | 20 | Graduate Student

Autumn Rain Breckenridge  | Andover | 17 | Salem Student

Brody Peace Breckenridge | 8 | Brat

Grandparents: Paternal

Grandparents: Maternal

Great Grandparents: Paternal

Great Grandparents: Maternal

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Aiden

Anyone planning on working on a hispanic pure blood family. I don't want to do the work for one, so if anyone has one and wants a cousin or a burnt out of the family root, let me know. Otherwise I am just going to make a nomaj or halfblood.

HannibalBarca

QuoteAnyone planning on working on a hispanic pure blood family. I don't want to do the work for one, so if anyone has one and wants a cousin or a burnt out of the family root, let me know. Otherwise I am just going to make a nomaj or halfblood.

No purebloods for me :P  Quincy has almost every ethnic heritage in his background, so he's likely to have an ancestor somewhere that's hispanic...but his family is no-maj in the majority.

I've got two relatives for Quincy who I've written as wizards, and bad guys, so they could be possible villains.  Still have a long way to go as far as plotting anything--and finishing Quincy regardless...his history is a blank so far...but his uncle Tyrole and aunt Shosta will try to turn him to their side eventually.

QuoteHere is a Scotts-Irish Decent Pure-Blood family I am working one if anyone wants to tie into it.  It is still a work in progress...

Maybe Quincy would be familiar with them through the school.  They seem like the sort he'd be friends with.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Aiden

Putting the Latino on the backburner, submitted my Texan.

Praxis

Codexa

I do think all face claims reserves have been updated. If I've missed someone, let me know :)

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Praxis

Aiden

[b][color=green]Scotty Mccreery [/color][/b] reserved for [i]Aiden[/i]

Rebelle

Hey all,

At work currently.  I work a double today so any questions thrown my way or sheets will have to wait until this evening once I'm home.

Though what I'm seeing in my box is pretty stellar

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Codexa on April 19, 2016, 10:26:56 AM
I do think all face claims reserves have been updated. If I've missed someone, let me know :)

You forgot my face claim for Koda Kumi.

[b][color=purple]Koda Kumi[/color][/b] reserved for [i]Vampire Mistress Sakura[/i]

Codexa

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on April 19, 2016, 01:28:38 PM
You forgot my face claim for Koda Kumi.

[b][color=purple]Koda Kumi[/color][/b] reserved for [i]Vampire Mistress Sakura[/i]

Thank you for letting me know!

It's been fixed :)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Codexa on April 19, 2016, 01:34:53 PM
Thank you for letting me know!

It's been fixed :)

You're the best! Should have my CS sheet done soon :)

GnothiSeauton

Is there a deadline for sheets?  Or time limit on for how long a particular face claim can be claimed without a sheet?

I'm going to try to do a sheet sometime later this week or next.  Just a lot going on at home right now.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 19, 2016, 01:56:12 PM
Is there a deadline for sheets?  Or time limit on for how long a particular face claim can be claimed without a sheet?

I'm going to try to do a sheet sometime later this week or next.  Just a lot going on at home right now.

Hope everything is alright. -hugs-

Codexa

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 19, 2016, 01:56:12 PM

At the moment, we have 10 days to reserve face claims without a sheet. [10 days from when it was first reserved]

I hope everything is alright with you, and I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Take your time, and take care of yourself.

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM