New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedalus

Garrus is out from concussion under Doc's orders. So Unless urgently needed will be sitting in his quarters. Critters may draw him out.

Sorry I havent been on recently. Had some commitments to attend to. Wont have as many except maybe part-time work soon.

EvilMegaCookie

Hmmm...I am not sure how to respond here. Do I just follow Wash or do I get out of the ship? What do you guys think?

WashAutumstar

well it seems David is a curious guy so either might work, Wash just kinda ran off, but he could also decide to just leave lol

sorry that's not to much help

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

The critter howl is disarming enough to cause one to leave the craft to investigate and the captain is yelling out toward Nadine in a voice louder than necessary, due to the deafening affect.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

EvilMegaCookie

Hahahaha! I didn't notice that I had written eyes. I am not sure how to edit the post though. My bad.

Illuminate

It's all good. :) You can't edit until you're approved, so it's not a big deal :)

Daedalus

I may aswell continue it. Keep my activity up.

LunarSage

Josi is very sick and bedridden today.  She likely won't be on to post anything until she gets over whatever has hit her (we're not sure if it's food poisoning, a bug of some sort or what).  We both thank you for your patience in the meanwhile.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Illuminate

Oh no >.< Tell her Lumi said feel better! ..and then give her a kiss on her forehead -nod-

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

EvilMegaCookie

Should I post? Isn't there a posting order? Or am I just imagining things?

Josietta

I am still a bit sick. So if you all can just keep rolling I'll catch up soon.

Thank you Lumi! The post was perfectly done.

Cookie> Go ahead and post hon. There's a loose posting order. it only applies to how others might react to one another. So just be mindful of others posts and reactions to actions and you'll be golden.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Miss Kathinja

Been fighting illness myself.

That said, I don't really see much for Ellen to work with at the moment.

Josietta

I had figured the creatures cries and then the screaming from three of the fellow passengers/crew would have alarmed all others on board.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

Quote from: Miss Kathinja on December 17, 2012, 09:12:33 PM
Been fighting illness myself.

That said, I don't really see much for Ellen to work with at the moment.

Well, Wash tagged you, so you don't have to come up with anything on your own. Looking forward to reading your response, though!

In other news: Posted <3

Josietta

I'm pretty busy this weekend and through around Wednesday next week.. possibly until after the first.  I'm going to SC to my sisters tomorrow thru the 26th and then on the 28th heading to a friends for the new years weekend. So I could be back in a week or so. I'm hoping Wash is still with us. If he's gone we might consider moving this game into the adult threads. I know that a lot of new applicants can get lost in the E mass once they are approved and its completely understandable. Its also understandable if you'd want to drop this game for more adult oriented ones.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

I'm still around, sort of. I just got home from school, but after this weekend i don't know how often i am going to have internet access...

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

EvilMegaCookie

I apologize for the inactivity. I wouldn't mind if you did but i'd have to wait an entire month to be able to get access. I will try and make a post. Again, i apologize. Woukd be interesting making this into an adult roleplay. You know...raising kids and so on :3

Miss Kathinja

Due to a combination of disinterest and conflicting posting styles, I'm just going to drop out of this.

Have fun.

EvilMegaCookie

Damn. That's a shame :( I finally got around to posting too >.< But then again, I guess I can sympathize. Christmas been somewhat hectic and I had a hard time getting access to the laptop. So again, I apologize for my inactivity. But didn't someone tag your character? Damn it...wish I could edit my post right now. I feel it was too short.

Josietta

No worries on your posting length EMC. :)

Miss Kath: I am sorry you have formed a disinterest and such, but I am glad to have had you with us as long as you were. Take care and we'll see you around E.

Note to Everyone:  I realize that this game has been super slow over the past few weeks. This being due to myself being ill, as well as the holidays and others not being able to get online. Those of you not yet approved or new to E will find this to happen in many group games from time to time. People get sick. Life gets hectic. When classes start back up people will get very busy and not post as often as you may  like or as often as they would otherwise. This is one of the cons to being a part of a group game. There is a code for group games that we ask everyone to follow and that includes patience and understanding that sometimes life happens. If you don't want to be a part of a game due to the slower pace or the lulls in activity during hectic times then by all means do let the GMs know your concerns.  It won't cause hurt feelings or anything of that sort. (Though some groups will state upon interest their specifications for joining which may include a posting rate that says if you can't abide by such it is likely not the game for you. This game however does not have one because of the differing players we have coming and going.) You will also find that many Elliquians join multiple games and one on one RPs to fix this. It gives them more to do as they wait on their turn to post in the slower paced games. I realize in the waiting for approval side its a bit harder to find games to keep your writing going and yourself occupied. They are few and far between but you are always welcome to start new ones or just spend some time socializing with others in the community. All of these things will be looked over by staff and taken into account when deciding on your approval. Its all part of seeing how well you would fit into our community and if its something that is good for  you and the community as a whole.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

Daedalus

I'm still here. Ish. Tired as heck lately.
I'll slot in a post when I pick up on something I can integrate. Probably is something there, just soo tired I cant see it sorry :/

EvilMegaCookie

I'll write a post as soon as I can think something up. Wasn't Nadine supporting me by the way?