what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

A dark blue wool sweater (again, 'borrowed', several sizes too big), black cotton panties.

TheWolf

Faded blue denim jeans, bikini briefs, black leather belt, Buck Knife in leather sheath, clip for keys, white ankle socks and white sneakers, black t-shirt with pattern of guitar where strings are loose and forming into an eagle in flight...

Black, black shades and black Hendrix motif cap...

Rockin'...  Nuff said...  :)

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

strangely made

My special strokeable trousers and a scabby old t-shirt. Thats it nothing else ;)

Bliss

Dark blue panties and a white t-shirt with the orange and blue company logo.

I luff weekends. ^_^
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

cute pink sundress - red and white horizontal stripes, red undies *eyes settle on Bliss* yes, i like weekends too... :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Will you stop it with the red underwear already.......*goes to cool down*

wearing the same as earlier..but with a fleece on as well now.

Cherri Tart

fine, then... *slips undies off my hips and lets she fall to the floor, stepping out of them, hooking them with a toes and kicking them over to SM* better? :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Ok, now I'm wearing a silly grin as well

Cherri Tart

and a pup tent as a cod piece...  ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Black track pants and my OotS "Sacrificing Minions" t-shirt
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sherona

you guys and underwear. Suffice to say if I am not leaving the house I am not bothering..annoying things they are.

blue skirt, A-line, with a white and blue blouse that has lots of sparklies..and yes because of the skirt I am forced into undies..sorry nothing special just plain white cottons :P..only dressed up upon Hubby's request :P

Cherri Tart

oh, your husband actually wants you to dress?  *giggles*  were it me, i'd insist that you remain deliciously naked as often as possible *smiles*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Ignaddio

Black and white print "Slut" tee, bondage pants, black deerskin moccasins, purple nail polish, blue-violet lipstick, black eyeliner, violet eyeshadow.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Ixy

A gray "Old Crow Medicine Show" t-shirt and a laptop.

Hunter

*checks under Ixy's t-shirt for anything else.   :P

My comfy pjs.

Lirliel

Black cargo pants, black blouse with a red and black sleeveless hoody
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sherona

Quote from: Cherri Tart on October 07, 2007, 10:22:39 PM
oh, your husband actually wants you to dress?  *giggles*  were it me, i'd insist that you remain deliciously naked as often as possible *smiles*

*Laughs* Hun, with 3 young kids, and this weekend we also had the 17 yo, clothing is definitely NOT optional :P

Bliss

Blue wrap shirt with cap sleeves, gold thread embroidery and seed beads; green suede ankle-length wrap skirt, white ankle socks, black loafers.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

blue terry cloth robe, ties at the waist, floor length.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

Sounds nice. Unfortunatly I'm utterly incapable of describing clothes in english, or any language really. I guess I will have to game in the nude from now on.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

that's better for us too, Mr S ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

strangely made

When I signed on I was wearing Black leather boots, socks, Green flight trousers, a black AWoL T-shirt and a green and yellow fleece.
Now I'm down to the trousers and t-shirt and still going :)

Bliss

Woo! It's like strip poker without all those silly cards, and everybody wins!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter