(Interest Check) [Pathfinder] Hell and Beyond

Started by Wintercat, November 07, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

I am good with NC as well, though I don't see Piro being the willing participant in that arrangement given his alignment.

Blinkin

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. More than half of my group games are in NC, it doesn't mean that non-con has to be resent, only that it might.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Muse

Quote from: Faeli on November 14, 2014, 12:06:32 PM
We may want to make a decision if we want this in NC or not.  I am fine with either... I would prefer NC (hey, what is the point of being in hell if a prime avenue of sin isn't explored?) but totally don't mind if others may not be okay with it :)

Ditto, but i don't think it's Wintercat's thing.  I'm sure he'll let us know himself before too long.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MiraMirror

Possibly interested, though I need to come up with a character idea. By the way, blame Doom for me coming to this thread. It's all his fault. >:|
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Faeli

Quote from: Muse on November 14, 2014, 02:35:00 PM
Ditto, but i don't think it's Wintercat's thing.  I'm sure he'll let us know himself before too long.  :)

His opening post concluded by saying he saw this game as either extreme or NC-exotic,  so I presume he is okay with it

MiraMirror

Mmmkay, I'm working on my character sheet now.  I figured I'd try a barbarian, picture a savage jungle-girl type of character.  She'd be going with natural weapons (i.e. claws and biting), with a nice, heavy two-handed weapon if she happens to find one. Now let's see if I can put together a halfway decent barbarian, having never played one before. >.>; Also, I see a lot of familiar people in here. =w=

Edit: Are we using max HD?
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Wintercat

Alright, this has taken me a while this week, since I've been going through a series of tests in real life that have occupied my time. Tests of which I had no warning before Sunday, causing quite a stirr in trying to make sure I was ready for things when I found out about things. Nonetheless, I am going to set up an OOC thread and the game start post tomorrow (Thursday, 20th of November), and will begin the game at that time.

I have been enjoying the chance to see the characters taking shape, but I'll admit I took a preference on a few rather quickly, though I did think it through till the Sunday hours.

I am looking forward to seeing more from Faeli, Loki Aesir, Muse, and Ixy. I enjoyed reading VonDoom's creation and what Blinkin presented, but I believe the mentioned 4-some would work out well at this time. I am willing to reconsider if one of the 4 wishes to back out, and I would definitely enjoy having the other 2 along if I was confident I could run a game with a bigger group. Sadly, experience has shown I am somewhat clumsy when it comes to groups that grow bigger.

I consider 4 a fairly good number, I am able to stretch to the 6 but it would put some pressure on the game, but at the same time it would help if someone had to drop out at some point later.

On HP, I tend to usually go with Max Hp, but for a grim game, I'd figure maxed 1st through 3rd, then either average or roll, player's pick. I don't demand changing that for those who have already done their HP though, its a personal preference not a requirement and it wasn't mentioned earlier in the creation process anyhow.

I am alright with either NC-exotic or extreme, given the nature of the game. I'll post tomorrow on whichever gets the preference, presently it seems NC-exotic would be best.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Blinkin

Well then, I'll wish the 4 lucky players a good adventure and that the game goes well. :)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Foxfyr

Awesome! I was hoping I would have a spot in this campaign, I'm eager to see where it goes. :)

A quick question while making final touches to characters: are you allowing traits or is that only an option thought taking the fear that grants them?

Also, as an item of my Piro's background apart from his fauchard is a necklace bearing a translucent azure crystal upon it. It is a symbol of his belief in the purity of life (some backstory to how he attained it) and it is what he uses as his divine focus since he doesn't follow a deity in particular. Might be helpful if he could get that back sometime. ^_^

As for the rating, I'm fine with either, but suspect NC-exotic should meet the needs I envisioned to undergo with this RP. We are in Hell rather than the Abyss after all.

Wintercat

Game Launching...

IC-Thread has been posted.

OOC-Thread has been posted.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A