Lune De Sang Pack Thread Moved, Find New Thread Link Within

Started by Darling Reality, February 26, 2016, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva

Actually if you were saving the Vargamor position for me then she can have it.  I'm not fully fixed on a character yet so I can work with other slots if someone is interested.  I'm flexible.

Kokaine

Do we have any males yet?

I was thinking of writing up a Hati or Bolverk but not sure if I want to go male or female.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Eva

I was thinking of doing something completely uncharacteristic and playing Male myself since I'd noticed we don't have many/any.  Though I'm not sure of Role yet.

Darling Reality

Lisa, the vargamor position is yours if you would like it.

And no other than the Ulfric there are no males as of yet. So feel free. I figured if there were not a lot of male roles I would at least throw in another male character, and one female.

I am fixing to put up the Ulfric's profile just as soon as I have his history done. I'm also working on a pack history at the moment as well.
"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire..." ~ Robert Frost
Current absence Apology

Lisa2lady

Quote from: Darling Reality on February 27, 2016, 03:30:40 PM
Lisa, the vargamor position is yours if you would like it.

Thank you Evangelina  and Darling Reality  for the offer but I think i will go for the Seer if it is still open.

Darling Reality

Yes, the Seer is open. I had forgot to add that into the list of pack positions last night. I'll mark it as taken Lisa.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Lisa2lady

Character Submission
Name: Amiya Arksol
Born or Bitten:  Born
Height:  5'4"
Weight:  140lbs
Eyes: Hazel brown 
Hair:  black
Position: Seer

Personality: Quiet and reserved, she doesn't like to stick out. As an outcast not too many people are fond of her, so making new friends is difficult.  She tries to try new things and not judge, but ends wimping out.  Deep down she is desperate to be a part of the pack or even just not be seen as her father’s daughter.

History:  Amiya was born and raised in the pack, her family was once respected and praised for their gift of sight. Amiya father was the Packs seer and respected for being a trustworthy man. While her mother was shy young wolf who lived quietly among the pack. Eventually her father took advantage of his power over the pack. Using his gift to manipulate members and eventually misguiding the pervious Ulfric. Among those manipulated was Amiya’s mother who was forced to marry him. The union was not a healthy nor happy one, her mother had tried to escape the marriage many times but was always caught. It was hard for her to escape from someone who could predict her every move.

In the end her father’s actions lead to his demise and the distrust of the family name. Left to fend for herself Amiya’s then pregnant mother became secluded from the pack and spent Amiya’s first 6 years living as an outcast. When Amiya was 15th she received her first vision of the change of power to the new alpha.  Unfortunately no one gave her the time of day and suspected her of fallowing in her father’s footsteps.  Despite their distrust and desperate for companionship. Amiya continued to share her visions with anyone who listened.  Slowly she has been able to regain some pack member trust, but with trivial things like if someone was going to have a baby and the gender of that baby. Occasionally she will be called upon by someone important but rarely her words are taken seriously.

The only person who seems to care about anything she has to say is her true mate. Their meeting was coincidental. Before the death of the old Ulfric. Amiya would attend the fights not by choice, with her mother not working and her father gone she had to make money somehow. Instead of directly participating she gambled a little using her gift to determine the outcome of the fights. One night she had spotted him and it was almost instantaneously they were drawn to each other. It was not long after they met that he asked her to leave the pack.  She wanted to do so but could not leave her mother alone, she knew what would happen if left in the hands of Darren. For her he stayed and for the first time she saw herself happy.

VioletPanda

Name: Jennifer Talbot

Born or Bitten: Bitten

Height: 5'2

Weight: 120

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark brown/Black

History:
  Not too long ago, jen was a regular college sophmore, going for a Literature degree. She lived near the college and so it was no big deal for her to walk back home from class. One night as she was almost home, she thought one of her neighbors' dogs had gotten loose and it bit her.
  She spoke with the neighbors and the dog had all of his shots...but she fell sick with the flu not long after.
  She felt miserable- she had a fever, she couldn't sleep because her roomate was being ungodly loud. It wasn't always like that though; sometimes she threw up because something was smelled so strongly.

Not being able to sleep or eat very much would make anybody grumpy and more than once she yelled at her roomate and even through her phone once and the thing shattered against the wall. Legitimately shattered. Into pieces.
  She had no idea what would happen later on, the night of hrt First Change. She killed her roommate and to her it was only sheer luck Freida found her .

Jen hasn't been in the pack for very long at all. Maybe two weeks or less, and she considers herself a monster for what she did, but she's afraid to leave the pack now because she  can't control herself and doubts she can ever make up for what she did.

She's terrified that she'll kill again and she NEVER wants to change EVER again!
Relationships:
  Right now she thinks everyone will judge her and mainly talks to Freida.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Kokaine

Name: Sinara Valdez
Age: 29 | Appears to be around 21/22 and is often carded
Born or Bitten: Bitten
Pack Position: Skoll

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155 lbs
Eyes: Honey
Hair: Dark Chocolate
Distinguishing Marks: Has a partially completed back tattoo featuring a dragon and a tiger circling a yin-yang symbol (started when she was a teen) though its now interrupted by crisscrossing slash marks from a punishment.

Personality: Sinara comes off as fairly intense if you don't know her well. When its time for business, she's all business and has a tendency toward rather direct and pragmatic (aka ruthless) solutions to problems that threaten her pack and anyone claimed as hers. She's fairly well controlled with surprisingly long patience and the ability to talk out disagreements but once she snaps its ON. She's got a temper and doesn't fancy arguing too much, preferring to cut straight through the bull instead. She tries to shrug off the stupid stuff but that does not mean she will tolerate insults or challenges. For that reason some may believe her to be somewhat blood thirsty, especially since she is prone to quiet observation and piercing gazes that attempt to see through whatever facade one dares to wear in her presence. Outside of all that though, Sinara is for the most part a chill person. She is naturally wary of new people and doesn't trust easily at all but will warm up quickly if nothing sets off her wolf. Once she does warm up its easy to see she is an active girl who enjoys being comfortable and hanging with the boys. She's smarter than she seems at first glance--yes she will trounce your ass in word or strategy games--possesses strong protective instincts, and has an unspoken desire for close bonds.

History: Sinara was only 15 when her world turned upside down but like everything else life has thrown her way, she's done her utmost to make the best of it. Born as the only child in a single parent household, Sinara learned to take care of herself rather early on. Her mother was a police officer who would eventually make the jump to detective and the hours that came with it while her father remained a nameless, faceless sperm donor. Or rather he was for most of her childhood. That did change in her teen years when he suddenly surfaced but by then, well, one might say it was far too late. In any case, even back then she understood that her mother was busy saving the world--or at least their city anyhow--so while she wasn't always the best behaved or easiest to deal with, she tried not to truly resent the time the woman spent away even if part of her did wish she could have been more important than the rest of the city sometimes.

Being largely one to look out for herself while projecting the air that she needed no one, it was a bit of a shock when her father appeared out of thin air wanting to get to know her once she got to high school. Unsure how to feel about this she kept the contact a secret from her mother while doing her best to keep the man at bay but, little by little, he chipped away at her walls. Unfortunately, chipping away bit by bit was the best he could manage while attempting to keep his dark secrets. Something that came back to bite them both in the ass after Sinara had a particularly vicious fight with her mother over the secret contact she had been having with her father.

Angry and with nowhere else to go, Sinara dared to turn to her father. If it had not been the night of the full moon this might have been the breakthrough they needed in their relationship but because it was such a night, Sinara found herself being attacked by a rogue wolf that had been after her father. She was nearly ripped to shreds in the ensuing struggle and only luck or some fortunate twist of fate combined with sheer stubborn refusal to "punk out and die" allowed her to survive the night to be found by her father and taken to the hospital.

After that one might have thought her father--who was in fact a wolf as his being bitten was largely the reason he'd been absent from her life to begin with--would have taken her under his wing to show her the ropes of her new life but it was not to be. Instead that last blurry glimpse of the man as he let go of her hand in the ER was the last time she saw her father and ultimately it was a local pack member that stumbled across the stubborn and confused girl with a chip on her shoulder.

Drawn in, Sinara struggled to adjust to her new life but eventually gained her bearings. The turmoil of the old pack made things far harder then they had to be but the same stubborn refusal to lay down and die kept her from succumbing to the to the cruelty of her previous Ulfric. In fact, it was during this period that Sinara learned what it was she was truly made of as both a wolf and a woman. Slowly she rose through the ranks despite being female, using speed and vicious ruthlessness in her challenges, defending those not capable of defending themselves whenever she could do so. She had nearly earned herself a death sentence, having been punished severely for her blatant disobedience and perceived challenge, when Grayson finally challenged their old Ulfric and won. After healing up, Sinara stepped into the role of the Skoll, taking on the duty without reservation.

Notes: Regarding mating... Sinara is terrified of it. In fact, thus far she's avoided anything even remotely approaching a serious relationship to keep from tempting fate. The whole idea scares her more than she'd ever admit out loud because she worries about being mated to someone who would demand that she be something lesser. Her wolf craves it but she will fight like hell against it.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Aiden

Darling Reality

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2016, 09:35:44 AM
Interested as  a Bolverk!

Great! Thank you for the interest! Let me know if you have any questions.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Kokaine

In that case I would like to make my character the Skoll, if I can.

My O/Os

Kuje

I've been debating on and off about making a member that is just part of the pack, not one of the more important positions since it still looks like you may need some male characters...

Darling Reality

Alright Kokaine and Aiden I have marked the positions as taken. If your minds change please let me know.

Quote from: Kuje on February 28, 2016, 02:57:01 PM
I've been debating on and off about making a member that is just part of the pack, not one of the more important positions since it still looks like you may need some male characters...

Yes, we do need more male characters. People can make as many pack member as they care to make. Currently with the ranked positions people can pick one if its available, and then once some time has passed if there are still open positions I'll make it available for choosing a second rank.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

VioletPanda

When are we actually going to be starting the game?  I'm excited to start writing :)
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Darling Reality

Violet, depending on the amount of interest over the next few days it may start around midweek if it starts to taper down on people wanting to play. Pack members can always be NPC'd until filled. I'm going to start setting up the Character section for those who have submitted their profiles so they are easy to view for others. If a lot of interest continues to be shown then it'll be the end of this coming week when I post up an opening post.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Eva

I'm working with someone to make a pair of siblings so my sheet will be in shortly after we figure a few things out.  Sorry for the delay.

Darling Reality

Quote from: Evangelina on February 28, 2016, 03:29:03 PM
I'm working with someone to make a pair of siblings so my sheet will be in shortly after we figure a few things out.  Sorry for the delay.

You don't have to rush. You've got plenty of time.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Aiden

Do we have a setting/city?

Also what is the max age of a wolf? I am looking to play an older wolf, been around for a while. Has seen a lot in his time.

Aiden

Name: Raul Helson

Born or Bitten: Born

Height: 6'2

Weight: 215

Eyes: Green

Hair: Brown, kept long

History: How old is Raul? It is not a question many bother to ask, mostly because those who know him in the Lune De Sang met him only a few years earlier when he moved his logging company into the state. The wolf kept to himself for the most part, just another member of the pack. He rarely sought out his kind but answered the call when he was summoned to fight. He excelled in the fights many opposed, Raul was a fighter, that much quickly became clear as he tore his opponents apart with ease. Once he learned that the Ulfric was capitalizing on the fights he began to defy him, preparing to issue a challenge when Greyson beat him to it.

With a new leader in place and promises of changes, Rault turned his focus on the most brutal supporter of the former Ulfirc, the Bolverk. A challenge was made and the two fought to the death. When Raul emerged victorious he swore an oath to the new Ulfric. His loyalty as long as he swore to not repeat the mistakes of the previous Ulfrick. The previous Bolverk's fangs were removed, a trophy Rual began to keep from all of those he killed. In the transition from Darren to Greyson, Raul removed all rogues and rebels from the pack's territory.

Raul enjoys his new position in the pack, not being a social wolf to begin with, it allowed him to keep to himself yet serve when called upon. Raul is rarely seen in the city, preferring to the forested/rural areas of the state when he is not actively logging his latest contract. His company is quickly growing and expanding which is forcing him into a larger managerial position which he is finding difficult as he prefers to work on site rather than deal with contracts and negotiations.

Pack Position: Bolverk

Personalty: Raul can be described as "old fashioned", the type of people you relate with World War 2 veterans/grandparents. He is not one to complain, doesn't quit and is a proponent of doing it yourself. A man who does not hide his vices, he enjoys drinking and smoking (cigars) and has been known to keep a revolving doors when it comes to women. His promiscuity might lead people to assume he is disloyal but he is not, finding the current generation of women (but people in general) rather annoying with their dependence on technology and views of dating.

He is not good with technology, only using it when necessary and his only imprint on social media is for the webpage he had to hire some tech person to pull up. (Open for someone in pack to handle this for him, potential job within pack) Raul enjoys spending his time riding and tinkering with cars/bikes, camping, hiking or finding a good ol bar brawl.

Darling Reality

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2016, 07:06:28 PM
Do we have a setting/city?

Also what is the max age of a wolf? I am looking to play an older wolf, been around for a while. Has seen a lot in his time.

I'm going to set the aging of a wolf to 7 years equaling 1 year of actual aging. So you can base the age of your wolf off of that. There is not exactly a maximum
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Aiden

SO I could place my guy in the triple digits and still look in his 30's if I want? I like the idea of that.

My concept was he came to the US after ww2 and build a company (in the 40's). I think he will be "retired" so it runs itself and he just prefers to live in the mountains or nature (whatever the setting of the town).

If it is all urban, he will do something to get his nature fix in. Ferel free to shoot it down.

He is Bolverk atm, but before his time he served as Ulfric and only challenges in the even the current Ulfric is leading the pack astray or is a poor leader. Otherwise he prefers to keep to himself.

Darling Reality

If everyone who has submitted their profiles please let me know if they are complete I will add them to the character list.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Lisa2lady

Quote from: Darling Reality on February 28, 2016, 08:07:41 PM
If everyone who has submitted their profiles please let me know if they are complete I will add them to the character list.
'

Complete

Darling Reality

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2016, 07:56:50 PM
SO I could place my guy in the triple digits and still look in his 30's if I want? I like the idea of that.

My concept was he came to the US after ww2 and build a company (in the 40's). I think he will be "retired" so it runs itself and he just prefers to live in the mountains or nature (whatever the setting of the town).

If it is all urban, he will do something to get his nature fix in. Ferel free to shoot it down.

He is Bolverk atm, but before his time he served as Ulfric and only challenges in the even the current Ulfric is leading the pack astray or is a poor leader. Otherwise he prefers to keep to himself.

I'm fine with the first part of that. However the being Ulfric will work if it was for a different pack? And then he switched packs. I have my history set for Grayson that he moved to the Lune de Sang pack and became Skoll, and with the Ulfric at the time's behavior towards the pack he defeated him in a challenge because he was leading the pack by fear and forcing them to fight in illegal fighting rings.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology