Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thirteenhearts

No! Your cousin with 3 teeth cannot join us in the bedroom! Our relationship is over!

Katrina

Brian Boru

The hell you say.  I'm not the one with a list of 50 ways to improve your lover...if I can accept you, you should be able to accept me.  We're through! (but I'll still cuddle you in another thread)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

Speaking of "accepting"...you're always trying to get me to accept you in my bottom!  There are other places!

Brian Boru

Yeah, but I've been there before...give it up or we're through.

A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

But it hurts!!  And you don't even care if I'm crying "during"!  So insensitive!

Katrina

Brian Boru

You're so cold in how you broke up with thirteenhearts, I can't deal with cold people..I need warmth.  Bye-bye

A/As updated 2/20/11

terror night

You're too much of a softie for me. I need somebody who makes me feel truly owned in all possible ways and love and care just don't cut the first slice of that cake my friend. I'm sorry but that's all we'll ever be. Friends.

Wyrd

Look, that fine if you want to stay invisible all the time. Just do it with out me.
Ragtime Dandies!

thirteenhearts

For the last time, NO! I don't want to hear you talk about how handsome Kip Winger is!

Michael Corvus

You don't have a head... so how can you give it to me? Head is extremely important. Going without is unacceptable. Please feel your way out.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

thirteenhearts

Maybe if you took a shower once in awhile you'd get some!  Your junk stinks!  Oh...and for the love of all that is decent TRIM the area!

Treena

you refuse to wear pants and a jacket with that corset, everyone wants a piece of you when they see you walking around like that. it makes me jealous i can deal with it anymore we are over.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Brian Boru

I can't believe you would break thirteenhearts' heart like that.  We're through.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

so you love 13 hearts now, I understand but we cant be together as long as I know you love someone else. good luck
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

lenka

"You dont go down on me enough, why do I have to put all the effort in...and your nails are supper sharp, why do you sharper your nails in points"

Brian Boru

I can't believe you would criticize "The Xandi."  She does what she does because she is "The Xandi."  We're through.

A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

Your name should have been "Tales Of Lackluster Performances".  I'm outta here!

Brian Boru

Lackluster?  You mean like that mediocre, flimsy version of licking that you call a....oh forget it.  You can't leave me, because I'm leaving you.

A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

Oh puhleease!  You couldn't get me off if you had 3 tongues!

Brian Boru

You must be thinking of your other boyfriend...the one you're cheating on me with.  We are OVER.

A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

I'm actually cheating on you with your Mom!

Brian Boru

You're just evil.  I am out of here.

A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

Hang on...let me get your belongings to take with you:

1. Deflated blow-up doll patched with duct tape in numerous areas
2. Collection of Def Leopard CD's
3. Your skid-marked underwear

Now get out of my trailer!